Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Selphie4,466 pages

I'm alright

Do anything fun today?

My boyfriend came up, we had a BBQ and went for a long walk

SQ

Happy

same q

Happy, a little sad about something

Do anything fun today?

Watching my nephew have fun

same q

Had a BBQ and a long walk with my boyfriend

Who was the last person who said your name?

probably my brother

Same q

My boyfriend or my mum

Are you thinking of anyone right now?

Yes

SQ

Yeah

What are you doing tomorrow?

Being lazy and lounge around

same q

Besides going to church, I'll be doing the same thing I do everyday.

Favorite sport?

Probably watching Nascar.

SQ

NFL

SQ

Football

same q

Soccer

Have you ever chased a bunny, chicken or cat?

Yes, and that evening we had fried bunny for dinner.

Same question.

Yes I have

same q

None of those, but I chased a dog with a fluffy tail once. I embarrassed my fiance...

Ever been arrested? And for what?

Yeah, Vandalism. They didn't actually handcuff me though, they gave me a slip of paper saying I was arrested.

Same q