Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

A little.

Favorite cookie?

Chips Ahoy

Favorite place to shave?

Armpits! It's fast and easy!

How do you want to die?

Inside a car made of cheesecake on it's way to a deadly fudge chasm surrounded by multiple women whom are all Kaya... Or choke on pie.

Favorite place to shave?

Face, cheeks in partcular

Whats your perfect Sunday?

When I don't have anything to worry about on the Monday after it

Do you have any bad habits that are only seasonal? (during certain seasons?)

I tend to smoke in the autumn or winter, but not the summer or spring, if that counts.

If you had the choice to live forever or have meaningless sex with any one person of your choice for on week and then keel over dead... which would it be?

Live forever...

In that forever you could have lots of random sexes🙂

The meaningless sex one, cause living forever could be possibly the worst thing that could happen to a person.

Same question.

I would have to go with the meaningless sex, because the only person I'd care to be with would eventually die as well, and I honestly don't see the point going on without them... though I guess that takes the "meaningless" out of "meaningless sex" doesn't it?

Same question, I suppose.

living forever. I'd see so much shit, I may hate it at first, but hey, you could learn so much

What was the name of your very first crush?

Jared

same q

Cody

Same q

Parker

Same question

Lisa

same q

Katherine

same q

Shauna

Will you be seeing The Dark Knight in theaters?

ofcourse

sq

At least 5 times

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Shauna

Will you be seeing The Dark Knight in theaters?

Maybe

How are you today?