Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Scythe4,466 pages

Yes, for almost tearing down the wall of a McDonald's with my friend's truck because I backed up into it when my friend told me to, because we were trying to get a box open.

Same q

No

Are u on Facebook

yes but I hate it

Last time you got mad at someone, and what was it over?

Got mad at the guy across the street for screaming "Go Lakers" every five minutes. Shit's gettin' annoying.

Have you ever rode one of those twenty five cent rides outside grocery stores?

sure have

When was the last time you rode on one of those?

Last week while eating a popsicle

Have you ever tried to look cool after vomiting?

I've never tried to procure such a look, let alone after expelling the contents of my stomach.

Same question

No, it's hard to do.

Ever eaten a pie in less than a minute?

nope

same q

never tried

same q

Don't know.

Ever eat something and almost immediately threw up?

yup

same q

yup

ever vurp?

not sure

what is vurp?

Vomit burp I think.

Where are your shoes?

I dunno.

sq

half vomit, half burp

ever sharted?

no

have you?

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ever leave skid marks?

all the time

what do you like to watch on tv most?