Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Stewie_Griffin4,466 pages

Probably yesterday at my brother, he's kind of annoying at times.

Do you cuss a lot?

All the ****ing time.

SQ

**** yeah.

SQ.

Nah, I try not to now. Well, at least not a lot. In fact, I haven't really cussed out loud in about three days.

What is your dream profession?

Graphic designer.

SQ

God

how old are you?

17

u?

24

SQ

asia

sq

13.

SQ.

19.

Favourite sport?

Baseball

worst fear?

Do what?

Currently listening to?

Gavin DeGraw...a song which mirrors my life

SQ

Godsmack - Awake.

What should you be doing?

Sleeping.

Do you like your feet?

They're alright I guess.

SQ

They're okay but since I'm not a chick, I could care less.

If you could date any celebrity at this moment, who would it be?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
They're alright I guess.

SQ

Of course. It if weren't for them, I'd have to walk on my hands or crawl on my knees.

Same question.

If you could date any celebrity, who'd it be?