Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Work

SQ

Pick up my house

How long to you sleep

Not sure, depends when I get tired

SQ

7 or 9 hours

Last time you were at a party

When I was in Ibiza
SQ

This past friday

Do you consider yourself a party animal

No, but I do love to party.

SQ

sometimes

Are their a ton of beautiful areas where u live

Yes

SQ

yes

Are you old enough to move out

Yeah, I'm moving out soon

What time is it where you are?

almost 4p.m.

same q

Almost midnight

How are you feeling right now?

Very happy

same q

Very content, relaxed and sleepy

Will you be sad when I log off?

Yes

What time to you watch tv

When I get home

Favorite Song

Ohne Dich

same q

we will rock you
SQ

Under Pressure...by 2Pac

Snickers or Butterfingers?