Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by KMC's Superboy4,466 pages

do you shave your pits

Hell no, it'll just grow back worse.

What are you doing at the moment?

listing to george
is it nasty that i shave every part of my body but my eyebrow0s each week

hell yeah

you like hot pockets?

YES
sq

Yes

Tell me about Project Mayhem

I Dont know what you are talking about
SQ

😕 I dont know anything about project mayhem!!!

what was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?

i got up 17 hours ago
What do you know about
Project Mayhem

absolutely nothing! 😂 I'm quessing is a game or some thing.?

NO

Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
i got up 17 hours ago
What do you know about
Project Mayhem
Nothing

How are you today?

not too bad thankyou 🙂

what is your biggest phobia?

Spiders

SQ

spiders and heights 😖

what makes you cringe?

My brother when he is talking to my friends

SQ

😂 ummmm, when I'm out shopping with my mum and people think that we're sisters 😱

QUESTION!!! 😱

Ok OK!!!!

what would you rather being doing than work/school what ever?

beach

do you have a fave smilie? 😱