Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by geshien4,466 pages

Snickers

favorite pass time?

Playing video games or being on the internet.

SQ

Baseball.

SQ

listening to music

who would you rather meet?

Jesus or Superman?

If it's Jesus from Family Guy, I choose Jesus. Otherwise, I'd want to meet Superman.

Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?

WEREWOLF!

Who did you last hug, when, and where?

my cat. she's preggers.

SQ

my wife 30 mins ago in bed
SQ

my girlfriend, just now.

when was the last time that you laughed so hard, you couldn't breathe and what was it?

today

same q

Tuesday...I found this pic that had a man in an army uniform that said "How about a big nice cup of shut the **** up" 😂

If you could be any kind of alien species, what would you be?

Predator

same q

a Mooninite

SQ

Wookie

SQ

Off the top of my head, I'd probably be a Predator or a Transformer.

Fictional creature you'd want to be if you could keep your same brain?

the kind that yoda is
SQ

Clover.

Plans for today?

Any creature that gets to be a Jedi.

When's the last time you took care of your downstairs grooming?

If you mean as far as shaving, about a week ago. On a sidenote, it grows back too damn quickly, no matter how good you shave it off.

Same q

this morning