Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Because I can4,466 pages

seein my bf 🙂

SQ

Got a driving lesson, possibly see some friends.

Do you wear jewellery?

yea some i'm allergic to some metals around my neck and waist

same question

Yeah

What time did you wake up at today?

5am

sq

9am.

whats the last thing you do before leaving the house?

Make sure I have everything I need

SQ

make sure i have my phone and Mp3 Player annnddd my concession card 🙂
and the time 😄

You're deepest darkest obsession?

same here, about three times 😂

whats the one thing you cannot be with out?

My obsession is bras and I can't live without...bras

Same 2 qs

Originally posted by Because I can
make sure i have my phone and Mp3 Player annnddd my concession card 🙂
and the time 😄

You're deepest darkest obsession?

sticking pens up my bum and lighting the ink on fire.

Originally posted by Lara
same here, about three times 😂

whats the one thing you cannot be with out?

skin?

do you have a favourite country that you would like to visit?

i love bra shopping 😛
so much money you can spend tho 😛

Originally posted by ~Wålshy~
sticking pens up my bum and lighting the ink on fire.

skin?

do you have a favourite country that you would like to visit?

China

SQ

I think I'd have to agree with you again!! however I'm a bit neurotic and I have to have certain things it wouldnt just be the one thing 😂

ok, darkest obsession, erotic fantasy art 😂
I collect it.

ermmm.......what did you have for lunch to day?

Tuna toastie
SQ

A sammich with boiled ham, cocktail-sauce and lettuce.

What's the longest time you've ever spent on the toilet?

A little invasive? I think not.

I honestly dont know 😂

SQ

Well sometimes I bring in a comic book, or a graphic novel, and get carried away and read for probably an hour on the pot

Who is someone you hate to talk to on the phone with?

ummm
on the toilet or in the vacinity of one?
when my parents usedd to fight i used to take a book n just sit there for an hour n a bit

SQ

One of my friends. I don't know if it's his phone or if he just talks like that over the phone. Anyway, I can hardly understand anything he's saying whenever he calls me...

sq