KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bush on Wire-tapping:

Bush on Wire-tapping:
Started by: §cooter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

Bush on Wire-tapping:

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:05 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

apparently upholding the constitution and preserving everything america stands for is just "playing politics"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:08 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

They've always been doing wire-tapping.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:11 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PVS
apparently upholding the constitution and preserving everything america stands for is just "playing politics"
it's just a piece of paper to him stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:12 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

...to wipe his ass with apparently

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:13 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:13 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

The government is always doing things we're not aware of....It's just the way it is.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:17 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

*is glad not to live in a crappy government run country*

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:34 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by debbiejo
The government is always doing things we're not aware of....It's just the way it is.

That's part of the problem, not only are they doing it and letting everyone be aware that they are doing it. But they are trying to convince people that they do this shit for the people's benifit, and if the people don't like it, they don't really seem to give 2 sh*ts.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:39 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

When I'm on the phone, I know someone is listening. big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:41 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by KharmaDog
That's part of the problem, not only are they doing it and letting everyone be aware that they are doing it. But they are trying to convince people that they do this shit for the people's benifit, and if the people don't like it, they don't really seem to give 2 sh*ts.
Nothing a person can do.....Governments going to do what they feel is beneficial or even not to their own wills or agendas........Happens on who ever you elect.....Doesn't mean I like it or want to accept it.....just is.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:44 AM
Bushwacker

Originally posted by Mišt
*is glad not to live in a crappy government run country*
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:45 AM
Bushwacker is currently offline Click here to Send Bushwacker a Private Message Find more posts by Bushwacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

more patriot act bullshipsmile McCarthyism!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:12 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Bushwacker
roll eyes (sarcastic)

huh

Our government might be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes, but not as pathetic as the US. So wtf you smoking?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:15 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by Mišt
huh

Our government might be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes, but not as pathetic as the US. So wtf you smoking?

LOL where do you live

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:18 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog

Exactly, in your thread about post 9/11 changes, this is the biggest change. 9/11 has given this pseudo-theocratic administration the unquestioned ability to tell us they're protecting our lives, by sacrificing our freedoms. Sure they were doing illegal things to monitor both domestic and foreign citizens before 9/11. But, since then, they've not only told us they were doing it, but they feel they have to right to shoot us the bird while they're doing it.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:20 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by KidRock
LOL where do you live

Aus. Theres not so much public outcry on politics over here in comparison to the US.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:20 AM
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
When I'm on the phone, I know someone is listening. big grin

Yea, sometimes I talk to them. They dont talk back, but they are better friends that way.big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:30 AM
=Mysta=-kILL is currently offline Click here to Send =Mysta=-kILL a Private Message Find more posts by =Mysta=-kILL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Bush told the public that he has saved American lives with it! smile
He's such a hero....

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:23 AM
overlord is currently offline Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Originally posted by overlord
Bush told the public that he has saved American lives with it! smile
He's such a hero....

I must admit I am watching this with some interest, at least in a pseudo sociological/psychological sense - the Bush administration has got away with a fair bit by poking the "it's for freedom" or "if we don't do this a TERRORIST will get you" on stage, and I just wonder how large the publics resource of fearful belief is... I mean, is their any chance of Bush brining the public on side by saying "well, if we don't listen to your private conversations and calls without a warrant, then you are in danger"? Some say fear (and hair) won the last election, I just wonder some times how much more it might do, and how much a fearful public is willing to believe...

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:16 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote