KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Chambersville

Chambersville
Started by: Maleficus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Puddin Pop

Jay-lynne walked in a bar and ordered a drink. She sat down on a stool and looked down.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:50 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(recap)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:56 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

~Chaos I'll change my character to another species if you want me to. I'll be a human or something.~

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 12:58 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(You don't have to, he's just the only one who isn't playing as a warnel.)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 01:04 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

~I know but still~

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 01:06 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Miloe Sentra
Race: Bogaman
Appearance: being a former wanderer from the north, she has white ears, and a white tail like a polar bear, a short ( for her race) but stocky bulid, about 5"5 and crystalic deep blue eyes, with her left ear peirced.
Job: Horse caretaler
Skills: Very good with any medical needs, and she's amazing with animals.
Magic form: Grace of the Sky's

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 03:12 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Awesome eek!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 06:07 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( ty happy ))

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 06:12 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(I'm going to bring in a second character.)

Name: Jay
Race: Lago
Appearance: Deep jade skin, black eyes, abnormally sharp teeth, 5'0", 91 lbs, he has several large whip scars on his back.
Job: Escaped slave/ pickpocket
Form: Strength of the desert

Jay walked into town. He couldn't see Much from the streets, he couldn't see much of anything after wandering through the desert for almost a week. He found his way to the main street but couldn't carry himself any farther. He fell on his face and tried to catch his breath, but it only got further away from him. "If I die today, I die free." He said triumphantly.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 06:29 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(mind if i make a new one also)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:59 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Go ahead. I don't think anyone would mind.)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:00 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(cool)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:04 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Quietly dropping his horse he began digging. Not with a shovel or any thing along that line. He was simply using his bare hands as he dug on. Due to his strength along with size he had a large enoug hole for his horse. Rising out of the hole he gradually rose to his complete height stretching. A few popping noises were heard as well as he turned to his horse quite sad. "Don't see why they had to kill him.."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 02:03 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chaosbark
Quietly dropping his horse he began digging. Not with a shovel or any thing along that line. He was simply using his bare hands as he dug on. Due to his strength along with size he had a large enoug hole for his horse. Rising out of the hole he gradually rose to his complete height stretching. A few popping noises were heard as well as he turned to his horse quite sad. "Don't see why they had to kill him.."
Raly looked up at Raz. "I don't know what drives people to do these things." He said, helping Raz put his horse in the hole gently. "I've lived here half my life and most of that time I was afraid I'd be skinned alive by some of these folks." Raly stood up and stretched a knot in his shoulder. "That's why I've sworn an oath. I will do everything within my power to put an end to fear in Chambersville and help the good, kindly folks get back to a peaceful way of life." He turned to Raz and smiled. "I haven't done much yet, but I'm on my way. I'm sure a big fella like your self could help a great deal too." He said, kindly.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:39 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Wedging his shoulder blade into the large pile of dirt he listened quietly. Waiting as Raly got out of the hole he quietly shifted a large leg pressing into the pile. The dirt shifted tumbling into the whole as Res fell on his face. Rising he was covered in dirt as he shook all of it off leaving a small pile on the ground. Staring at Raly quietly he stared at the now flat hole. "...I don't like killing any one. I only did it on accident.." Staring around quietly he would hoist a large peice of slate over his shoulder slamming it into the earth. Going to his knees he would quietly place his hands on the ground uttering a quiet chant. Forehead meeting the ground he would rest it there for at least twenty seconds. Eyes finally opening he would rise as he turned back to Raly. "Like I said..I don't like any death. Let it be an evil soul or pure it's all terrible." He would proceed to dust off the large fur he was wearing along with black pants. Hoisting the rifle he had sat down over his shoulder he waited quietly reflecting on the friend he just lost. "We..we should get back to town. I still need to sell my furs. A nice woman said she would watch them while I was away. She even offered me a place to stay, really nice lady.."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:46 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Wedging his shoulder blade into the large pile of dirt he listened quietly. Waiting as Raly got out of the hole he quietly shifted a large leg pressing into the pile. The dirt shifted tumbling into the whole as Res fell on his face. Rising he was covered in dirt as he shook all of it off leaving a small pile on the ground. Staring at Raly quietly he stared at the now flat hole. "...I don't like killing any one. I only did it on accident.." Staring around quietly he would hoist a large peice of slate over his shoulder slamming it into the earth. Going to his knees he would quietly place his hands on the ground uttering a quiet chant. Forehead meeting the ground he would rest it there for at least twenty seconds. Eyes finally opening he would rise as he turned back to Raly. "Like I said..I don't like any death. Let it be an evil soul or pure it's all terrible." He would proceed to dust off the large fur he was wearing along with black pants. Hoisting the rifle he had sat down over his shoulder he waited quietly reflecting on the friend he just lost. "We..we should get back to town. I still need to sell my furs. A nice woman said she would watch them while I was away. She even offered me a place to stay, really nice lady.."
Raly followed Raz into town. "I wouldn't dream of killing anyone, and I can't imagine asking anyone else to. I just want things like this to stop." He said, pointing his thumb at the horse's grave. "I've seen too much already." Raly was quiet for a moment, he remembered how he came to live with Boss and his adopted family. "I would like your help, I can't get rid of crime on my own. I would understand if you weren't interested, though."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:55 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Res continued towards the bar he had passed earlier seeing the men had been taken away as well. He stared quietly at Raly for a moment before speaking up. "Be careful in destroying a monster that you do not become one yourself. My grandfather told me that.." He shifted some getting to the pile of furs as he repositioned them over his shoulder blades. Taking the steps he entered the bar recieving severe stares from more then a few of the patrons. A 7'2 Bogaman with a murderer/banishment tattoo scrawled along his face was most likely going to draw more then enough attention. Res stopped somewhat hesitantly staring at them before keeping his gaze downward waiting for Raly.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:59 PM
Maleficus
King dork

Res continued towards the bar he had passed earlier seeing the men had been taken away as well. He stared quietly at Raly for a moment before speaking up. "Be careful in destroying a monster that you do not become one yourself. My grandfather told me that.." He shifted some getting to the pile of furs as he repositioned them over his shoulder blades. Taking the steps he entered the bar recieving severe stares from more then a few of the patrons. A 7'2 Bogaman with a murderer/banishment tattoo scrawled along his face was most likely going to draw more then enough attention. Res stopped somewhat hesitantly staring at them before keeping his gaze downward waiting for Raly.
(Your name is Res? Why didn't you say something when I kept calling you Raz?)

Raly followed Res and looked around the bar. "Shoot, they done cleaned up the mess and didn't leave something for me to clean up." He said jokingly, as he looked up at Res. "Your grandfather sounds like he was a smart fella. I'll try to keep your advice in mind."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:18 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(I just now remembered it. Sorry.)
Res listened quietly to Raly as he didn't laugh but only gave him what he tried to be a non-lethal smile. Large canines showing along with his other teeth he quietly closed them heading towards the attic. That would most likely be the place where the woman said he could stay. Taking the steps he listened to them creak quietly as he entered the attic. Staring at the dust filled room he dropped the furs near the center of the room. Turning back to Raly he finally spoke up. "Since you helped me..i'll help how I can. Though, I don't know how much that will be."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:26 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(I just now remembered it. Sorry.)
Res listened quietly to Raly as he didn't laugh but only gave him what he tried to be a non-lethal smile. Large canines showing along with his other teeth he quietly closed them heading towards the attic. That would most likely be the place where the woman said he could stay. Taking the steps he listened to them creak quietly as he entered the attic. Staring at the dust filled room he dropped the furs near the center of the room. Turning back to Raly he finally spoke up. "Since you helped me..i'll help how I can. Though, I don't know how much that will be."
Raly smiled and nodded. "Well I'm sure you won't have to much trouble, with you around most of the outlaws will probably just run off scared before the start anything." He said, reassuringly. Raly looked at the tattoos on Res' snout an wondered what they meant. "If it's not to much trouble, I would like to hear the story behind that." He said calmly, hoping not to offend Res.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:39 PM