KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...

Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...
Started by: lukester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Tongue Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...

... I don't know about you guys but I'm excited about the release of the new spider-man game based on his ultimate incarnation. I think this game is totally gunna rule!

...What do you guys expect / want from this game?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:00 AM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Black Cat had better be in it. And hopefully the dialogue will match the theme of the comic. Unlike the movie game.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:03 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Yeah, but don't forget she has been 'killed' off in the ultimate comics, so maybe they could bring her back for the game...

At what point in the comics is this game set I wonder...

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:19 AM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

She hasn't been killed. Spidey didn't even find her body, plus she has her luck powers so I'm sure Elektra's sai missed her heart. She'll be back...eventually.

Anyways, I was watching the E3 special on G4 and it said that you could choose to play as Ultimate Venom for half of the game!!! The graphics look cool too--think X-Men Legends but better.

Oh, and some nobody called Bendis is helping out with the story.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:58 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Bendis would have to help run the story cuz U. Spiderman is his baby.

Yeah, Blackcat will be back soon enough. I can't wait to play as Venom, that would rule.

Anyone got any pics of this game yet?...

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:17 AM
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Laugh THIS IS GUNNA BE SUCH A GREAT GAME!...

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

...and most importantly...(please log in to view the image)

...This is gunna be so rad! eek!

http://www.talkxbox.com/game691.html

... One player, $50.00 (USA), ...September...

Old Post May 19th, 2005 12:05 PM
Spiderman_RJ

WTF? is that bendis comic version for rhino? that sucks, and i hated the stile of the game, its looks more like the mtv spiderman :P

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:01 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

hey we can play as villain too? COOOOOOOOOL i´m gona beee carnage uhuuuuuuuuu

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:01 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I read up on it you play mostly as Spidey and some as Venom..no Carnage...at least not on this one.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I can't wait for this game.There is supposed to be loads of villains in it including 2 villains who have not been introduced in USM yet big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:35 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I read up on that two..and they'll be more different types of rescuing..no more saving a girls balloon a hundred times....I wonder what two villians will it be....I'm guessing vulture and Mysterio..either has appeared yet.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:38 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I'm guessing Scorpion and Mysterio myself.Mysterio has an arc coming up in USM though.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:01 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i hop no mysterio i hate him.........but as every spiderman game he shows up, it seems pretty obvious, i would like kraven tho......
bastarges,no carnage? then why venom.........???

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:04 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

the game is based around the time spidey fought Venom...Carnage would proberly be on the next one.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:06 PM
Toxin92
We are Toxin!

The game looks great, and according to the article I red When your Venom you need to like suck life out of people to keep your health up so that might be cool, and it said the game starts right after issue 39.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:40 PM
Toxin92 is currently offline Click here to Send Toxin92 a Private Message Find more posts by Toxin92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

it's gonna be the best Spiderman game yet..until the next one anyone.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:48 PM
doctorstrongbad

You get to play as Spider-man and venom thats awesome. I can't wait to see who the mystery bad guys are. smile

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:22 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

what???can kill ppl but no carnage? that sucks.....lame lame lame

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:17 AM
Spiderman_RJ

would be cool if they added a multiplayers, all villains in town, i wanna see who would dare to be spiderman , ahahhahahah (i would if he or carnage had not been taken) ehehhehe

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:27 AM
Spiderman_RJ

theres no footage of gamepllay yet?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:28 AM