KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » who will elizabeth fall for?

who will elizabeth fall for?
Started by: POTC lover xoxo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
POTC lover xoxo

Love who will elizabeth fall for?

who do you think elizabeth will fall for in the end and what do you think will is going to do about the kiss.... i just want to no your opinion... smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:15 PM
POTC lover xoxo is currently offline Click here to Send POTC lover xoxo a Private Message Find more posts by POTC lover xoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

We already have a massive disussion of this going on in another thread lol

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t411874.html

I think its going to be jack. There are more than enough hints and symbols and messages that point that way.

I dont think Will is going to like what she is becoming. He is going to be more hurt when he finds out about what Liz did to jack..than how jack is about the whole thing its like "I've lost the honest and good natured part of you that I fell in love with, how can I trust you?"

Jack on the other hand is loving the fact he has broken Liz and brought her down to his level.. he loved that whole betrayal..you could see how turned on he was by what she was doing. She was also getting off on what she was doing..She didnt do that for the others she did it for herself. To feel like a pirate..

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:34 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Jack the Black

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:36 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC lover xoxo

o sorry i didnt see the other one lol ya i agree

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:41 PM
POTC lover xoxo is currently offline Click here to Send POTC lover xoxo a Private Message Find more posts by POTC lover xoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by POTC lover xoxo
o sorry i didnt see the other one lol ya i agree

Hey no worries. I just mentioned it incase you wanted to read up on some more theories of their possible relationship smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:42 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

deff. jack yes

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 02:33 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackisback4me1

she will abviously go with Will because i read the list of the cast for the 3rd movie and it said Elizabeth TURNER not Elizabeth Swann Elizabeth Turner!!!! if you ever have time go and look for yourself im not joking look it up on google.ca and read the cast list ( the only reason i made this account was to tell you people that now you so bye)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:42 PM
jackisback4me1 is currently offline Click here to Send jackisback4me1 a Private Message Find more posts by jackisback4me1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackisback4me1

Well shes abviousley going with William Turner because i went on googl.ca and i read the cast list for the 3rd movie and it said Elizabeth TURNER not Elizabeth Swann Elizabeth Turner wich meens there married so stop worrying go cheak it out for yourself on google.ca ok bye

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:44 PM
jackisback4me1 is currently offline Click here to Send jackisback4me1 a Private Message Find more posts by jackisback4me1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Originally posted by jackisback4me1
she will abviously go with Will because i read the list of the cast for the 3rd movie and it said Elizabeth TURNER not Elizabeth Swann Elizabeth Turner!!!! if you ever have time go and look for yourself im not joking look it up on google.ca and read the cast list ( the only reason i made this account was to tell you people that now you so bye)

Then why are the directors putting emphasis on the fact that Will/Liz relationship is doomed like Davy Jones tragic love story if it means nothing in the relationship department?? Its like tease the audience with aload of tension and then "oh wait lets just sell out and make the ending happily ever after and boring" THAT MAKES SENSE LOL

Maybe they will get married in the beginning, but remember Liz has already shown us she is becoming unfaithful and Will isnt giving her the satisfaction she craves (whats going to make her character change back to good old Lizzie so quickly?)... she might run away from Will causing him to be heartbroken "live his destiny" (in Tia's own words) and cut his heart out?

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 22nd, 2006 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:46 PM
blackpearl44

^^ You have way to many good points LOL I always agree with you. smile

that is so true......there is soo much info from the first and second movie that backs up Jack/Liz........even the way Liz and Jack first met, Jack saves Liz's life......

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:57 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Originally posted by blackpearl44
^^ You have way to many good points LOL I always agree with you. smile

that is so true......there is soo much info from the first and second movie that backs up Jack/Liz........even the way Liz and Jack first met, Jack saves Liz's life......

LOl aww thanks smile So do you..we are quite a team big grin

Seriously though..The fact that her name reads Elizabeth Turner doesn't make me think THATS how Disney are going to make it end up. I'm pretty confident it won't because there are too many clues and hints that reveal their relationship is completley doomed..Movie writers dont just build up so much tension and then ease it out like air in a baloon... they are going to pop it and cause a shocker... one HELL of a shocker.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 22nd, 2006 at 09:19 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:15 PM
blackpearl44

^^ Exactly, there is just to much evidence through the first and second movies.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:17 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Trilogies rarley end up with a similar "state of the norm" that they start out with...they always end with the characters changing from who they once were..

Blackpearl44. We are pretty confident based on what we have analysed..I mean we were right about them making a Will/Davy similarity..I think these Will/Liz supporters will be eating crow.

Or we might..but I cant see why.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 22nd, 2006 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:21 PM
blackpearl44

I agree^^ and in that interview I posted in the POTC 3 stills thread, the interview with the director, he said this:

"You're going to see the pirate lords and a lot more of the Davy Jones love story -- what went wrong and why he did what he did -- and how that mirrors Will and Elizabeth's love story".

Ha.......

here's the link again

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106...94a1870,00.html

Last edited by blackpearl44 on Jul 22nd, 2006 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:44 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

My ass

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:04 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Originally posted by DRAKONS
My ass

My ass to what? It came straight from the Directors mouth roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:18 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

No i mean The who will elizabeth fall for?Anwser:My Ass

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:20 PM
blackpearl44

^^ That really makes no sense.....

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:44 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Ah i got bored

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:57 PM
jackisback4me1

OMG what is up with you people is a movie and the hints are there just to bugg you about it i mean it is bugging you because you wouldnt be debating about it elizabeth and will are made for each other and jack is fo HOTT but will deserves elizabeth more then jack dose and as for all the hints there just there to confuse you ok Elizabeth and William will be together you will see i bet you ENYTHING i mean did you see the look they gave each other when they first meet on the ship from the crossing from englind when she tolled him she was watching over him is was beautiful, and did you see at the end of the first movie when Will toled Elizabeth that he loved her and did you see in the 2nd movie when she was thinking of him on the ship, then norrington came and said "there was a time when i would give enyhting for you to look or think of me like that" or some thing like that...did you see her face... and when jack was all like in the 2nd movie that he can preform a wedding on the ship and she was all grossed out...Wiil and Elizabeth are made for each other ok you will see in the 3rd movie

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:55 AM