KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dead Space 3

Dead Space 3
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Dead Space 3

Games been confirmed and has co-op.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2012...ystem-and-more/

I'm getting a lost planet vibe from the info.

Old Post May 10th, 2012 03:18 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sounds good

i'm still getting through the second game currently up to the second disc.

Old Post May 11th, 2012 07:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

I'm ready, I enjoyed the first 2 a lot, I hope the coop is good in Dead Space 3

Old Post May 11th, 2012 02:04 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

A man travels in the snow, trying to survive by staying warm while shooting at men and monsters alike, getting from one destination to another. There's so much Lost Planet in this, I hope Isaac doesn't pilot giant robots now.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 11th, 2012 06:03 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Because it has snow in it?

While we don't have a lot of info on it, I'm pretty much think it's not like Lost Planet.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 01:44 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Because it has snow in it?

While we don't have a lot of info on it, I'm pretty much think it's not like Lost Planet.

Instead of space, Isaac is in snow now and because Dead Space tends to make your surrounding environment a dick, I'm pretty sure the engineer will have to try to stay warm while fending off groups of people and flesh eating monsters. In the last two DS games, you had to collect oxygen but since you're on a snow planet now, no doubt warmth will be an alternate way of staying alive when you go outdoors. So tell me, how does this not sound like Lost Planet?

Last edited by Nemesis X on May 12th, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2012 10:35 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That's an assumption. Not fact.

Also don't forget, finding warmth on a planet that cannot be colder than space would not really work out that much. Considering throughout the first two games, your character regularly flies/walks through space, it would be somewhat ridiculous for him to die from cold while walking on a planet.

So no, this game doesn't look like Lost Planet. If that was the case, any game with a cold atmosphere would look like it. Remember, there is more to a game than just the setting.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 02:50 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Dead Space dev: Gears of War has the worst writing

http://www.destructoid.com/dead-spa...ng-226219.phtml

Old Post May 15th, 2012 09:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

First sceenshot

http://i.imm.io/qYbj.png

Old Post May 30th, 2012 10:13 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seriously people erm

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 06:43 AM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Kazenji
Seriously people erm

Why the face?

I think it looks absolutely awesome.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 04:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Impediment
Why the face?

I think it looks absolutely awesome.

No, i said that because no one else posted the E3 trailer before i did and usually people are quick on the ball around here.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2012 12:29 AM
Impediment
Endless

It does look kinda like Lost Planet, but I'll hold my tongue until I see more.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2012 11:47 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 04:43 AM
Impediment
Endless

One way in, another bogus way out!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:40 AM
Ascendancy

I just hope that additional playthroughs have some variance. The only thing that sucked was knowing where every creature was going to pop up time after time. Thought they may have learned from Doom, but alas, nope.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2012 08:30 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...were-too-scary/

quote:
Personally, I would rather go to scary movie with my husband rather than sit at home with the lights out watching one on my own. We're looking for that to reach out to consumers that perhaps were not open to Dead Space 1 and 2.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2012 07:42 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote:
We were hearing feedback that they love the thriller game, but it was pretty scary, and the obvious next step was that they wanted to play with someone. So we introduced co-op into the game," Miele said.

Personally, I would rather go to scary movie with my husband rather than sit at home with the lights out watching one on my own. We're looking for that to reach out to consumers that perhaps were not open to Dead Space 1 and 2.

Women.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 21st, 2012 08:06 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 12:58 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Kazenji on Jan 12th, 2013 at 08:31 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 08:29 AM