KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Chenelle swam back to the palace. Iside she bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sor-" she began to apoligize kindly, but then she saw it was Lila. "I'm sorry." she finished, her voice icy-cold. She swam away quickly, and her jeweled hair comb began to fall out. She took it out and replaced it in her hair, as she swam into a side room. She went to the window and looked out at the city. At first glance, it was a beatiful thing. But then you began to notice ugly stains on wall, trash floating around and sickly lookng merpeople. She sighed, and looked down. She saw her mother, Jill, approaching the palace door. "Mum!" she called, swimming out the window and down to her mother.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:22 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((heh my guy's a mer-punk stick out tongue))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:23 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~My girls a mer-loner...~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:25 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Completely cool)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:25 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila fell back a little. "Sorry Miss Chenelle." She said quietly and swam away thinking 'Jeez, you're not queen yet.' as she reflected upon her rude apology.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:33 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~big grin embarrasment~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:35 AM

~Maybe I should stop having my character be SO mean....~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:35 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
Theo was at his house and was bored. Today was his day off from work as an police officer.

Joey picked up the girl's books, and gave them to her "It's ok." He smiled then swam off to theo house. Joey got there and knocked on the door.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:37 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( I don't care if she's mean.. it's just a character, it's not you ))

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:39 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~yup, yup. good point.~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:40 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~i am so totally freakin lost~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:43 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( what are u lost about? ))

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:45 AM

~Yus, maybe we can help you find your waywink Or at least explain things to you....~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:46 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~well i just want to know where this place is set, is there a palace or a castle, is their even a MerArmy? y'know just shizzle like that~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:58 AM

~Yup, yup, and I'm not sure. We're in an under water kingdom, off the coast of New York.~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:02 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~what?!?!?! why new york, we should be in the pacific big grin~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:04 AM

~Because the pacific isn't very polluted, and this isn't happyland here, we want it realisticstick out tongue~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:06 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~it doesn't have to be happy, there more sharks in the pacific stick out tongue, but i'll just say that my char. came from the pacific~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:09 AM
Tela

Tatyana chuckled. "I've come to relieve you."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:13 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
Joey picked up the girl's books, and gave them to her "It's ok." He smiled then swam off to theo house. Joey got there and knocked on the door.

Theo's sister Starla answered the door. "Theo its for you!!!!. He'll be right down." Starla flipped her hair trying to impress Joey. "So how you doin?"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:16 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote