KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Chenelle was bored at the palace. Thay was off somewhere, so she swam out of the castle and into a nearbye cave. The cave had some random holes that let in thi beams of light. Chenelle began to slowly dig in the sand. She was looking for something she ad hidden there a while back. She knew she had hidden it there, she just didn't remember what it was.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:32 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Ewan got up from the couch and swam off to the market. He stopped at Zane's shop. He had a lot of different kinds of stuff--a salvaged Nickelback CD, some jewelry, and a lot of mismatched clothing. He found a pair of spiked wristbands that he liked and asked the shopkeeper: "how much are these?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 12:51 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Zane looked at him. "Um... two clams." he said. (((What do they use for money pearls or what?)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 12:58 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Sand dollars!! big grin~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:05 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Good Idea)))
Zane chuckled. "Just kidding two sand dollars." He said looking at the stranger. "A nice choice."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:08 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Yurp.~
After a while of digging, Chenelle found a box. She opened it up, letting out a small burst of bubbles. She looked inside. "Aww. Thats lame." she said, disappointed. It was a wooden carving of a mermaid, and not a vry real one at that. "What the hell am I gonna do with this?" she wondered as she swam out of her cave. She decided she'd try and sell it. She walked into the first shop she saw and walked up to the storekeeper. ~Zane.~ "Wanna buy a wooden mermaid?" she asked lamely.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:15 AM
Tela

Zane arched an eyebrow. "I couldn't if I wanted to. I don't have any money." he said.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:17 AM

"Hmmp. Well, do you want it anyway?" she asked, pushing it over to him.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:19 AM
Tela

Zane looked at it. He smiled. "thanks." he said setting it up in a spot in his shop.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:25 AM

"No problem." she said. She looked around the store. "I don't think I've ever been in here before." she said, picking up a broken glass elephant and looking at it. "Cool stuff. Where do you buy it all, do you know? Or do you just work here?" she continued, looking at him.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:29 AM
Darth Revan
-

Ewan dug around in the pocket of his jacket and pulled out two sand dollars. "Here." He put on the wristbands. They were nice, and well worth the "money."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:35 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila decided to swim to the palace to see if there was anything she could do for King Thay before she went home. She searched the palace for him.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:41 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Before leaving, Ewan turned and adressed the shopkeeper. "Oh, by the way, I'm Ewan. Nice to meet you," he said, holding out his hand.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:55 AM

Chenelle watched Ewan introduce himself. She thought him too be a tad strange, introducing himself to a shopkeeper as he was leaving the shop, but she kept it to herself. She slowly flipped through a dog-earred magazine.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:59 AM
Tela

Zane shook his hand. "The name's Zane." he turned to Chanelle " And my sister Tatyana and I find the stuff and sell it."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:08 AM

"Cool. Maybe I could show you some good spots one day." she said, setting the magazine down. She swam to the door, and waved as she left.

~Ho, I keep almost putting walk instead of swim. messed Very confusing.~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:11 AM
Darth Revan
-

Ewan suddenly realized how odd he must look doing this, but he was still a little shocked (in a good way) at the king's recent proclamation. As a result, he had been feeling quite confident.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:12 AM

~Whoa, you'r dudes like, psychic! wacko Amazing planets!! ~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:16 AM
Tela

Zane smirked as his sister swam in. "Any luck?" she asked.

"Got new merchandise and that gentleman." *points to Ewan* "Bought the wristbands you found." he said.

Tatyana laughed. "Really?"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:16 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

"My Lord?" Lila called as she swam about the palace.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:17 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote