KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars: Empire At War

Star Wars: Empire At War
Started by: ~Sir Mist~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

KOTOR 2
Republic Commando
plus this game ( Empire At War )

looks like Lucasarts are getting back to making awesome games

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:03 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
KOTOR 2
Republic Commando
plus this game ( Empire At War )

looks like Lucasarts are getting back to making awesome games

Don't forget Mercenaries, although it isn't a Star Wars game.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:49 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

BUMP

Man, I really want this game...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:00 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

This is just a second move to LOTR - battle of middle earth erm

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:51 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ganner Rhysode
Jedi Knight

This topic can most definitely use a bump. As we approach closer and closer to February, I grow more and more anticipatory of this great game. <3 <3

And Machete Guy, it's a RTS, but that doesn't mean it's a knock off. o_O;

By that logic, I could say BfME was a knock off of War Craft III, which was a knock off a StarCraft, which was a knock off of War Craft I and II, or like saying Halo is a knock off of Doom.

They're the same genre of game, but they're way, way different.

Also, keep in mind that EaW takes place on a scale about twenty times the size of BfME, and that the battles in space will be taking place in three dimensions as opposed to two.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:36 AM
Ganner Rhysode is currently offline Click here to Send Ganner Rhysode a Private Message Find more posts by Ganner Rhysode Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Bump...

Think it came out today for me, going shopping tomorrow and if they have it...BUYING! eek!

Ps, can we get a title correction here..

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:32 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I thought it wasn't coming out until the 16th?

Fixed the title wink

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I get it earlier cause my country is da bomb

So all you suckers can wait another weeksmokin'

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:18 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

stick out tongue

I downloaded the demo when it was first released and still haven't played it.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
stick out tongue

I downloaded the demo when it was first released and still haven't played it.

i might get this game....how long has the demo been out??

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Demo's been out for a few weeks, better off waiting for the game to come out....wait your Aussie, you should be able to pick it up now...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:23 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Looks good, nice to see a GOOD Star Wars RTS where you can reshape events. I was talking to a friend who works at EB games about it - he said it's possible at some point to have the Death Star... that's just

Still, if it's true it would be interesting to see how they balance it, though I guess in reality the Empire vs. Rebels wasn't the most balanced conflict in fiction history.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:42 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I want the Death Star!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:45 AM
MadMel
Heh

lol.
yeah ur right mist i should be getting this game, but i have to think about it. i wanna get a tonne of other games too and knowing my parents, i wont be able to get them all sad

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:00 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

When I build my new uber computer in the next week or so, Empire At War is one game I will check out.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:43 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Bump.

The game is out now everywhere I think. Anyone got it/played it yet? Im buying it on Mondaysmokin'

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:12 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I want to buy it so badly... but only if it's a war game or you can be someone besides a Rebel soldier or Imperial storm trooper.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:13 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

saw some commercials for this game, damn i'm gonna but it.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:22 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

hmm maybe me too, but its at the very bottom of my list. the only stratagy game i like anymore is heroes of might and magic.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:32 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I got the SWG Starter kit, and it's awesome. Hey Thorin, what was the ad like? Is it one of those "You can only be a stormtrooper" games? Or like a "You can be anything you want 'cause this games freaking rocks" game?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:36 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote