KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony got up and quickly leapt out of the way. How long will this fight have to last before the other person gives up? If this keeps going Malak and the Sayian wont have anything left for the Tournament itself.

Jessica:
“It’s not like there’s much choice in the matter,” Jessica said, getting ready to fight. This old guy doesn’t look too thought, but with age comes experience.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 07:07 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Denku gets up from under the tree and searches for some one to fight.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:16 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

---------------------Denku----------------------
The tournamnet is starting get tehre fast!
-----------------Anthony-----------------------------
Malak let loose a skillfull round house and backed up satisfyed, teh saiyan stands up wounded. "Fine i'll just ind sonmeone else to challenge!" he says walking away.
---------------------Jessica--------------------------------
"Ok then let me know when your ready..." he says getting into a unique older style defensive position.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 03:20 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(What's going on with Sam and Tom?)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 05:11 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~Tom is at teh tournney ground waiing for a challenge Sam is still waiting for BladeRunner~

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 05:30 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

Denku quickly flies to the tornament area and runs in.
Zenthous flies over to the tournament area and goes in.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:22 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~Zentheous cant fly but fine~
Zentheous does not have a spot but Drnku does, Zentheous must find a competitor to chellenge and he will bein eth tourney, Denku wil b challenged by people.

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:42 AM
Craft
CTE

(Bah! Damn exhausting classes)
Anthony:
“Heh, I don’t envy the next person he fights,” Anthony muttered, half amused at the thought. “So now that this is over the tournament better start soon.”

Jessica:
“Okay, here I come,” Jessica said, darting forward. Attacking with a sweeping low, attempting to trip the old man up.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 06:56 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Jessica-----------------------------------
The old man jumps teh blow and leaves a weak punch to your face teh suprise of this makes you stumble back he smiles the punch was meant to be weak.
----------------------Anthony----------------------------------
"Im sre t will start soon it seems to be getting underway." he said looking about.

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:16 PM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
“That’s good to know. I don’t know if it’s my sayian blood making me thirst for fight or my general instinct wanting me to leave as soon as possible that’s making me so impatient, either way the sooner I win that prize money and get out of here the better.” Anthony eyed the crowd. How long until someone tried his or her luck against him, he wondered, then another thought came to him, what about Jessica, he could of sworn he’d seen her before and he was sure that she was getting some fighting training too, did this mean she was entering the tournament? Anthony had trained her himself and knew that she had potential, but after all these years without training and with all these powerful fighters that forced even Anthony to rethink his game plan, was she willing to risk serious injury to get to him? He best keep a close eye on the situation.

Jessica:
Jessica recovered, she was right this guy did have experience, she darted forward again, this time throwing a punch forward with her left fist at the old man’s face.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 01:23 AM
DarkDethbringer

----------------------ALL-----------------------------------------
Tournament is starting take your places.
-------------------------Jessica-----------------------------------
The Old Man gets knocked back and smiles and walks away.

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:09 PM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
“About bloody time,” said Anthony, obviously irritated, as he looked for someone who would know who he would be fighting first.

Jessica:
Jessica stood there a little stunned at how the man just walked off then let out a little laugh of relief before running off to where she was needed for the tournament.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:20 AM
sayiamon

"Denku: Finally."

"Zenthous: Its starting already?"

Last edited by sayiamon on Feb 6th, 2006 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 12:09 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Um, sorry. Could I get another recap?)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:53 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~well Sam teh android is tehre to meet you yuouve been upgared and Sam has Goku slung over his shoulder~

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:41 AM
DarkDethbringer

~he sry guys I am having trouble keeping this going if soeone wants to take over for a week or so your welcome toit just dont plung ethat game int ohorrible unreversible chaos~

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 07:56 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Where would Sam be..?)
Majin Sho had listened to the crowds, a tournament or something along those lines. Blue eyes staring blankly at the large building/arena. "Pwa.." Footsteps finally sounding, he pushed his way through sending various people into walls and the like. Standing in front of the registration stand, he stared blankly at the tremoring man. "Sign Sho!" At that he beat his chest once before turning around yet again and simply flying through the ceiling.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:07 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Sam is in a Red Ribbon base somewhere far north. He took Goku there to trick Gero into granting him freedom. Gero doesn't know yet of course, Goku and Sam had the whole thing planned out. BladeRunner is there too, but I'm not sure of his intentions.)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 01:38 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~ok back I'll try now, DSho teh outnrey sdsarted bu dont worry you can be in~
---------------------------Sho----------------------------------------
"Sir we have already stated-" he sees your hidious powerul form and is immediately terrified. "Bu-bu-but I am sure you can be in... chalend=ge anyone you like for a spot that has one..." he said pointing to people who hav etourney bdges,
~evyerone else the tourney wil start tomorrow and lest hope you get it done by that time or you can be in we need to rush this Tourney so we can get to teh next sagas~

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 03:14 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Having the upgrades could be declared as a plus hearing the approach of Sam already. Rising from the table, Bladerunner tore the cables attached to him off while standing now. Skin slowly healing again, partially visible slots indicated where the blades had been shifted and most likely resharpened. Skin slowly healed over this blocking it from sight. Orange eyes quietly stared at the unconscious Goku, almost thinking the worse. Scanning Goku, he let his eyes meet Sam's. He was trying to trick Dr. Gero into thinking he killed Goku. He wasn't..he couldn't let some faulty trick..Wouldn't Dr. Gero just throw his tools away after the job had been completed. Freedom wasn't granted to those that completed parameters, unless Dr. Gero was still bent on world domination, Bladerunner couldn't pin-point an exact reason to be kept alive. "Fool."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sho stared blankly at the crowd with the tournament badges. "Sho need shiny thing?!" Moving slowly over, Sho stopped just in front of a rather large muscular man. The man made Sho's frame seem almost like a stick. Staring at the man, Sho pointed to the badge. "Give me."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 03:59 PM