KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » If you were Clark...

If you were Clark...
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dru-Zod

so, if I had Clark's powers, i guess i would just hav fun. U know, running around, causing minimal trouble (just so i don't get into to much trouble angel ) and help ppl. But most of all, i wouldn't take any sh** from any1!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 05:41 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Kneel before Zod, eh?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:26 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

Yea, that would be about it

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 03:37 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

the real question should be.

if i had clarks powers and my own life experiences leading up to the point where i acquired those powers?

because if "you were clark" you would "do what clark does"

anyways, the answer to the "proper" question which i posed.

would be. id start hunting down world religious leaders, and leaders of non democracies, and take them all to an island somewhere and leave them alone, with nothing. Id visit monthly, and secretly, to record progress, and see what they are up to. after two years, id kill the survivors, and submit the results and progress of their activities to the world for their amusement.

Then id wait every 5 years, if a country was still not a "Free country" (some type of democracy) or not in the process of becoming one.. or if a country was still under the thumb of religion, id kill their leaders starting from the top

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:06 AM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

quote: (post)
Originally posted by davood
the real question should be.

if i had clarks powers and my own life experiences leading up to the point where i acquired those powers?

because if "you were clark" you would "do what clark does"

anyways, the answer to the "proper" question which i posed.

would be. id start hunting down world religious leaders, and leaders of non democracies, and take them all to an island somewhere and leave them alone, with nothing. Id visit monthly, and secretly, to record progress, and see what they are up to. after two years, id kill the survivors, and submit the results and progress of their activities to the world for their amusement.

Then id wait every 5 years, if a country was still not a "Free country" (some type of democracy) or not in the process of becoming one.. or if a country was still under the thumb of religion, id kill their leaders starting from the top

hahaha how very nice of you

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:20 AM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

that kind of power is wasted on immature tards like clark,. they treat their powers like its nothing special, when they could move humanity forwards.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:23 AM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yup

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:05 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

I would be so Huge if i had Clark's powers! I would b e able to prove to my dad that i can defend myself and that i can play sports (I'm not exactly the kind of guy you wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley).

I will help people and be a superhero, but thats just to make up some good Karma (cause you never know).

And you know how Clark just wants to be normal? Well y doesn't he find some1 trust-worthy and who wnts powers (like me (or Chloe)) and give him/her his powers like in leech?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 12:32 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dru-Zod
I would be so Huge if i had Clark's powers! I would b e able to prove to my dad that i can defend myself and that i can play sports (I'm not exactly the kind of guy you wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley).

I will help people and be a superhero, but thats just to make up some good Karma (cause you never know).

And you know how Clark just wants to be normal? Well y doesn't he find some1 trust-worthy and who wnts powers (like me (or Chloe)) and give him/her his powers like in leech?

Because he would be responsible for anything they did with those powers if they ever misused them.

Even if he found the person he believed to be the most trust worthy person on earth they could still be horrible corrupted by power that great. The only way he can even come close to guarantee it would not be misused is to be in sole position of it. Even then there is no absolute that he won't either be corrupted or somehow be controlled by outside forces into doing other things with the power. Also you couldn't just freely pass that burden onto someone else. At least not knowing the entirety of what you'd be asking of them. Even if they were totally convinced they wanted it for completely pure reasons, they wouldn't truly realize what they were asking. The responsibility is to great.

Imagine you have a nuclear bomb in your hand and you have to somehow carry it until you die. Also imagine it weighs like 500 pounds. Would you ever be able to really trust anyone, even you closest friend to carry it for you until they died?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 02:46 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

I could trust my best freind to carry it

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:54 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I could trust my friend but even though I trust him I would'nt let him carry it because, it's such a big burden.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:56 PM
FistOfThe North

If I were Clark, I would've been told Lana who I really am.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:59 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

than let her die. Happy Dance jk

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 08:16 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

lol no guilt really lmao

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:51 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote