KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » If you were Clark...

If you were Clark...
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Guy's dont you think ****ing every hot woman is a bit much though?....unless its not against there will.

remember there is no rape, just surprise sex.

I'm sorry that was very immature of me, hope I didnt offend anybody.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Nov 18th, 2006 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:18 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
Id him kill Wiccan for being homo?

Id steal a ps3

And id help people for the rest of my life....thats about it...

Id still impregnate all the PRETTY women in the world though smile

mad what are you white trash? KKK? Homophobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:40 AM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by wiccan999
mad what are you white trash? KKK? Homophobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MAN! haha no im not white...

and KAL we're just messin, i really doubt id do that, i mean i wouldnt have to, if they saw what i could do im pretty sure id have their permission to do so wink

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:23 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

Right on Happy Dance confused stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 06:05 AM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

ya, women would totally wanna bone you if they saw that you could pick up a car or something. It would go like this:

Clark: Let's bone

Girl he just met: But it's so soon, I don't know you that well. It needs to be special.

Clark: (picks up a car and throws it into a giant wall)

Girl: omgwtfbbq BONE ME NOW!!!!

and thenthey bone, right there where everyone can c

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 01:52 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I dont think I would, I think I'd use my powers to help people.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:46 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

First off, if I woke up in Clark's life tomorrow I would be bouncing off the planets. Literally!! Then I would go to Chloe and confess my total stupidity up until this moment where I also confess my love and desire to be with her forever.

Why?
1. She is by far the hottest chic on the show, with Erica coming in second being the hottest Lois I have ever seen.
2. She is my best friend and I am already able to share everything with her so, I can get over the lies to my girlfriend thing.
3. She is totally freaking in love with me and has been for years. That to me is one of the greatest turn ons in the world.

Then I would go to talk to Lex and get him somewhere alone with the promise of telling him everything he wants to know. Then when he arrives and we are completely alone, I would save the world and myself all the shit he is gonna do and snap his neck then disintegrate his body and carry the ashes into the sun. Followed by doing the same to Linoel before he even got wind of Lex's meeting with me.

Other than that I would where a mask when I became Superman and use my powers to improve all the world.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 05:47 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

Awesome Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 11:57 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by wiccan999
Awesome Happy Dance

Which one mine?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 12:37 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sislobo2000@hot

hahahaha if i had powers i be happy i have everything i want .lol then some .

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:13 PM
sislobo2000@hot is currently offline Click here to Send sislobo2000@hot a Private Message Find more posts by sislobo2000@hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick666
Psionic

Me too!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:18 PM
derrick666 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick666 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

no no, Lois is the hottest

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 12:51 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Kal875
no no, Lois is the hottest

Erica is by far the hottest Lois I have ever seen and, I have a real hardon for Teri Hatcher but, Chloe is still hotter.
I've been calling Clark an idiot to the TV since the very beginning.

Its all about Chloe for me. I'd be ALL over that!!!

Women in Smallville for me.
Chloe 1Million/1
Lois/ Erica's version 100/1
Alica 85/1
Martha 50/1
Lana 20/1 If she's REAL lucky!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 12:04 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

well if i Were Clark, Chloe is already head over heals for me and Lois soon will be so get both of them together and well...., lol

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:24 PM
kryptoheat69
Restricted

Account Restricted

If i were clark I wouldn't use my powers for good I would rob mad banks and super**** evry girl there. THat's the american dream bitches Happy Dance devil

It's all about good and evil until a wicked hot chick shows up

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:24 PM
kryptoheat69 is currently offline Click here to Send kryptoheat69 a Private Message Find more posts by kryptoheat69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick666
Psionic

No thats your sick twisted dream...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:20 AM
derrick666 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick666 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

quote:
If i were clark I wouldn't use my powers for good I would rob mad banks and super**** evry girl there. THat's the american dream bitches

quote:
remember there is no rape, just surprise sex.

quote:
Id have sex with every hot chick in this world in 10 sec and impregnate them and make an army of me

By far - some of the FUNNIEST lines I have EVER read...

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 10:25 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avenger2.0

If I had clarks powers, I would forget lana, marry cloe and use use my powers to benfit man kind. And no you can't kill lex just becuase he might do something evil.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 10:48 PM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Avenger2.0
If I had clarks powers, I would forget lana, marry cloe and use use my powers to benfit man kind. And no you can't kill lex just becuase he might do something evil.

No, I will kill him because I know for a fact he has and WILL do somethings evil.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 04:29 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Entity
No, I will kill him because I know for a fact he has and WILL do somethings evil.
I dont think that I would kill LEx, I think that I would actually ask if for his help, with his brain and my brawn, we could be unstoppable

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:04 AM