KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher

asklda,c eokvc -w0i43kt kwvwrov wr
This poll is closed.
The trio of GTA Gangsters/Gangstas 5 31.25%
Frank 11 68.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
I honestly think that a monkey is incapable to copy and PASTE a link.
No kidding? You're right your friend is even capable of that! Sorry you're right, he is a little above any monkey...

Quit whining, Mary Poppins already disproved that. [/B]

confused I don't get it. You call your friend Mary Poppins.

So "grown-ups" in the real world don't research, they use the astounding databank of what they already know to solve problems? Don't think so[/B]

If there is NO other source of information then yes, that's what they do. The only way for me to show you GTA feats is to send you GTA games, but sorry, can't do that...

You're the one with the spelling errors smile
[/B]

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
What is your next counter point? Maybe you will try to find a spelling error to make fun of.

You two deserve each other laughing out loud

If anyone's embarrasing themselves, it's you.
Samishe: [/B]

Nice pic. laughing out loud You're right. You owned me coz you can find impressive pics of Punisher in the net but I can't find impressive pics of GTA characters...
Who's embarrassing, again?

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:47 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

laughing out loud

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:53 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hey Janus, long time no see... very long time indeed...

but reunion suff later, now I want to say a little something.

Firstly, I am a very heavy GTA fan, but, even all 4 of the main characters from the games can't possibly win against the Punisher... The one possible advantage they would have had going by in game mechanics would have been Vehicle spamming, since this is a straight up shootout, Frank's far more accurate, better trained, and 5 times more lethal than all 3 put together...

Punisher's been in this game too long, and has taken on guys far tougher than Tommy, CJ and Tony (And the Mute from GTA 3... stick out tongue )

In only single post Darkstorm Zero did what you two weren't capable off doing for many pages. I'm talking about expressing his opinion based on something he knows as a fact, not based on what he read in directory yesterday.
I'm not even going to argue what he said because he tells how HE sees this fight. Not whom he likes best...

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:57 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just reas through this and I don't know too much about the punisher and haven't played the gta games for ages but I've gotta say that the people who are arguing for the punisher are far more convinving and even though I think that they may be slightly underestimating the trio, they have supplied evidence and convinced me. Maybe I would change my mind if the people arguing for the trio provided some info.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:58 AM
True Fox is currently offline Click here to Send True Fox a Private Message Find more posts by True Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

quote:
That's enough to prove he knows how to work in the net. eek!

Okay, so he knows how to work on the internet... that's a good thing...

quote:
So HOW he does it? Shoots them down. WOW! Unbelievable!

Yep. wink

quote:
Here we go again, I CAN'T give you screenshots of CJ that shows him killing soldiers because there are NO such screenshots(Oh no! You beat me! I don't have GTA comicbook! Can you believe it?!). But I do tell you all the facts from the game. He did took over military base by himself, and there is no point for me to lie here and everyone who played the game knows that I'm not.
Here is what you do: Play the game and take pictures. And I'm not saying you're lying. It's just not as impressive as what the punisher has done, and has the capability to do.

quote:
No way! The whole Syndicate does not deserve to talk to such good debator like you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you seriously calling the Syndicate good debators? :rollseyes:

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 08:33 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Sam Z
In only single post Darkstorm Zero did what you two weren't capable off doing for many pages. I'm talking about expressing his opinion based on something he knows as a fact, not based on what he read in directory yesterday.
I'm not even going to argue what he said because he tells how HE sees this fight. Not whom he likes best...

Since when is an arguement invalid if it is derived from a directory that is 100% canon? Since when does that mean that we "like better" The Punisher?
As of now, the Punisher has won this fight. Stop beating around the bush Samishe. It's time you step up to the plate and argue about the topic.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 08:38 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

[QUOTE=6601589]Originally posted by Sam Z
quote:
No kidding? You're right your friend is even capable of that! Sorry you're right, he is a little above any monkey...

What?

quote:
confused I don't get it. You call your friend Mary Poppins.

Sometimes wink Actually, I was referring to in the movie when Mary Poppins proved that anything was possible wink

quote:
If there is NO other source of information then yes, that's what they do. The only way for me to show you GTA feats is to send you GTA games, but sorry, can't do that...

Walkthroughs...screenshots?

quote:
You two deserve each other laughing out loud

lololololololololOLoloLoloLlollloloooooolololololo
lolololllo,ol;p;p;plol

quote:
Nice pic. laughing out loud You're right. You owned me coz you can find impressive pics of Punisher in the net but I can't find impressive pics of GTA characters...

I oWned JoU CoZ i foUnD INOfrmatIn NaWt PiCz
quote:
Who's embarrassing, again?

Way to follow the rules of past tense verbs!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 08:48 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Gah. 3 GTA dudes win. They overwhelmed the fkin Punisher. Punisher is HUMAN. I repeat, HUMAN. Not a super human. Can Punisher survive bullets to the chest repeatly? No. Is he strong enough that he can overwhelm 3 strong people? No. Can he dodge bullets like Neo or Agent Smith? No. Stop being a fanboy.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:38 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tthe Almighty
Futurama is the best

i don't much about the punisher so have to say the gta trio just because the amount of weapons they have and vehicles likes tanks and planes with machine on them

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:59 AM
Tthe Almighty is currently offline Click here to Send Tthe Almighty a Private Message Find more posts by Tthe Almighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Janus Marius
WTF is this shit now?

The Punisher has fought just about every criminal organization in existence, as well as some fictional ones. He's battled the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, middle-eastern terrorists, religious fundamentalists of all types, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, and sometimes even corrupt cops. The Punisher also assaults the businesses criminals thrive on from drug and weapon dealing to money laundering, human trafficking, etc. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions in advance. Of course, many of these criminal organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers. But the Punisher has survived and defeated (and, most often, killed) almost every assassin, hitman, bounty hunter, and mercenary sent after him.

^ Do you see that?

Here's more:

The Punisher possesses the normal human strength of a 6'1", 200-pound man who engages in regular physical exercise. Frank engages in a brutal regimen of calisthenics, katas and firing range practice daily, maintaining his combat skills. He does not smoke, nor does he consume any type of drugs.

The Punisher is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. A former U.S. Marine Captain with a distinguished combat record, Castle underwent sniper and recon training while in the Corps. He also received SEAL (Sea, Air, Land), UDT (Underwater Demolition Team), and LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) training.

Frank is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo and Chin Na, as well as unarmed combat training received in the military. He is an exceptional knife fighter who carries up to 3 or 4 different types of edged weapons.

The Punisher's arsenal.Armed solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for criminals like those who murdered his family, the Punisher has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen well-armed and experienced opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured. It is his military training and his attention to detail that allows him to achieve this. The Punisher Armoury series illustrates some of his thinking and training.

The Punisher outclasses these goons by miles.

http://marvel.com/universe/Punisher <<< For more information.

Damn no expression meh...

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:15 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when is an arguement invalid if it is derived from a directory that is 100% canon? Since when does that mean that we "like better" The Punisher?
As of now, the Punisher has won this fight. Stop beating around the bush Samishe. It's time you step up to the plate and argue about the topic.

OK Jabba, lets make it all clear.
What you two brought about Punisher? That he is very experienced, he has a lot of training, he takes down almost all streetlevel characters he fight. That's all the true and I'm not argueing that.
Now, what do we know about GTA characters. Tommy V. was working for italian mafia as a professional killer for many years. He solo took down entire mafia syndicate, he killed dozens of armed criminals that were expecting him to come. Destroyed military helicopter armed with missiles. Antonio Was dealing with triads and yakuza mafia.CJ Solo took out Russian mafia, got into military base and stole secret project and killed many trained soldiers on his way. He can fly harrier. He was dealing with italian mafia aswell and took them down solo. Took over military ship by himself. And that's only CJ. Lets face it. We have ONE extreamly taugh and trained comicbook hero against THREE video game guys and each has as impressive feats as Frank.
And he fights all three of them at the same time. Team has ALL advantages in this fight. I read a lot of Punisher comicbooks and still I say he loses this fight and it is really obvious for someone who played and knows GTA games.

Now, one more thing. I personally don't have anything against you or your friend but you two really acted like dicks back there. I came at this thread and made one joke post, I said something about malibu club. The next day I opened this thread I saw these: "you are an idiot", "you got your ass kicked" and "you are owned" and all for one freaking joke post. And now you are surprised that I think that you are motherf!@kers!
And what the hell did you expect? Respect?!
My point here is that if you really only want to support your opinion then why acting like dickheads? Keep it cool and express your opinion. Is that so hard?

And one MORE thing. I've seen your posts on comicbook thread only for a few times, you don't come there, you don't see how our syndicate members debate and you don't know them. There are a lot of good debators there (yes, including Rewmac) so don't judge if you have no idea.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 03:20 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

quote:
OK Jabba, lets make it all clear.
What you two brought about Punisher? That he is very experienced, he has a lot of training, he takes down almost all streetlevel characters he fight. That's all the true and I'm not argueing that.

Good
quote:
Now, what do we know about GTA characters. Tommy V. was working for italian mafia as a professional killer for many years. He solo took down entire mafia syndicate, he killed dozens of armed criminals that were expecting him to come.
Does that show that he is a good tacticion? Does that show hand-to-hand skill? Does that make him out to be a fighting genius? Does that show he has an advanced arsenal of weapons?
quote:
Destroyed military helicopter armed with missiles.
Irrelevant. I already said no rocket launchers. Punisher, can do the same.
quote:
Antonio Was dealing with triads and yakuza mafia.CJ Solo took out Russian mafia, got into military base and stole secret project and killed many trained soldiers on his way.
Okay, Punisher has done that...
quote:
He can fly harrier.
Irrelevant.
quote:
He was dealing with italian mafia aswell and took them down solo.
Does this mean he could take Tommy or Tony?
quote:
Took over military ship by himself.
Punisher has been there and done that.
quote:
And that's only CJ. Lets face it. We have ONE extreamly taugh and trained comicbook hero against THREE video game guys and each has as impressive feats as Frank.
Honestly, I wouldn't put them on par with Frank. Are they advanced tacticions, do they have advanced arsenals? Do they have years of SEAL training? Can they plant traps? Do they have an advanced knowledge of weapons, explosives, and strategies. Do they do this on a daily basis? Do they have advanced knowledge of martial arts? Are they on par with Punisher in knifer fighting? Theres more.
quote:
And he fights all three of them at the same time. Team has ALL advantages in this fight.
How, what advantages?
quote:
I read a lot of Punisher comicbooks and still I say he loses this fight and it is really obvious for someone who played and knows GTA games.
Not me.

quote:
Now, one more thing. I personally don't have anything against you or your friend but you two really acted like dicks back there.
You were first to use the term "fanboy."
quote:
I came at this thread and made one joke post, I said something about malibu club. The next day I opened this thread I saw these: "you are an idiot", "you got your ass kicked" and "you are owned" and all for one freaking joke post.
Should've designated it a joke post.
quote:
And now you are surprised that I think that you are motherf!@kers!
Indeed, I had sexual intercourse with my mother.
quote:
And what the hell did you expect? Respect?!

Yep
quote:
My point here is that if you really only want to support your opinion then why acting like dickheads?
You're the one using personal insults, and curse words.
quote:
Keep it cool and express your opinion. Is that so hard?

LOL

quote:
And one MORE thing. I've seen your posts on comicbook thread only for a few times, you don't come there, you don't see how our syndicate members debate and you don't know them.
I observe
quote:
There are a lot of good debators there (yes, including Rewmac) so don't judge if you have no idea.

Who, other than Rewmac?

Last edited by ~Flamboyant~ on Jun 1st, 2006 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 09:32 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Tthe Almighty
i don't much about the punisher so have to say the gta trio just because the amount of weapons they have and vehicles likes tanks and planes with machine on them

Heyy way to read the previous posts!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 09:39 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

[QUOTE=6607730][i]Originally posted by Agent Krueger
quote:
Gah. 3 GTA dudes win. They overwhelmed the fkin Punisher
Punisher has taken on more than three guys before. Outnumbering isn't going to work.
quote:
Punisher is HUMAN. I repeat, HUMAN. Not a super human.
So are Tommy, Tony, and CJ.
quote:
Can Punisher survive bullets to the chest repeatly? No.
Bullet proof vest?
quote:
Is he strong enough that he can overwhelm 3 strong people? No
. Strength does not matter in fist fights. Punisher knows martial arts, and while unarmed has taken out 3+ men. Does any of the trio have and advanced knowledge of martial arts?
quote:
Can he dodge bullets like Neo or Agent Smith?
Can Tommy, Tony, or CJ?
quote:
Stop being a fanboy.
You're making yourself look very stupid Kreuger.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 09:51 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Agent Krueger
Gah. 3 GTA dudes win. They overwhelmed the fkin Punisher. Punisher is HUMAN. I repeat, HUMAN. Not a super human. Can Punisher survive bullets to the chest repeatly? No. Is he strong enough that he can overwhelm 3 strong people? No. Can he dodge bullets like Neo or Agent Smith? No. Stop being a fanboy.

Wow dude, this just says "ignorance" all over it.

Now lets see what has the gta boys done in their "uber" careers?

They have:

Infiltrated military bases occupied with security guards who aren't even real soldiers. They have beat down the local run-of-the-mill police forces. And they have managed to gun down various gang members.

Now lets see. What has Punisher done?

WTF is this shit now?

The Punisher has fought just about every criminal organization in existence, as well as some fictional ones. He's battled the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, middle-eastern terrorists, religious fundamentalists of all types, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, and sometimes even corrupt cops. The Punisher also assaults the businesses criminals thrive on from drug and weapon dealing to money laundering, human trafficking, etc. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions in advance. Of course, many of these criminal organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers. But the Punisher has survived and defeated (and, most often, killed) almost every assassin, hitman, bounty hunter, and mercenary sent after him.

^ Do you see that?

Hes beaten down EVERY mafia gang just about in the world. INCLUDING Tony V's "UBER L33T" ITALIEN MAFIA!!!

He has fought terrorists, REAL soldiers, not fake wannabe security guards with automatic weapons, and even a few sueprhuman guys. I mean for gods sake hes almost taken down SPIDERMAN once or twice, as well as mutants. He's probably killed a few thousand Tommy V's in his lifetime man. The GTA crew is going down.

And please, dont try to bash Jabba. Unlike ya'll h, along with others, have actually come up with REAL evidence, as opposed to "well, in this oen leevl, you could do this! So that must mean that he can do that!!!" Your just making me laugh.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 11:44 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
Wow dude, this just says "ignorance" all over it.

Now lets see what has the gta boys done in their "uber" careers?

They have:

Infiltrated military bases occupied with security guards who aren't even real soldiers. They have beat down the local run-of-the-mill police forces. And they have managed to gun down various gang members.

Now lets see. What has Punisher done?

WTF is this shit now?

^ Do you see that?

Hes beaten down EVERY mafia gang just about in the world. INCLUDING Tony V's "UBER L33T" ITALIEN MAFIA!!!

He has fought terrorists, REAL soldiers, not fake wannabe security guards with automatic weapons, and even a few sueprhuman guys. I mean for gods sake hes almost taken down SPIDERMAN once or twice, as well as mutants. He's probably killed a few thousand Tommy V's in his lifetime man. The GTA crew is going down.

And please, dont try to bash Jabba. Unlike ya'll h, along with others, have actually come up with REAL evidence, as opposed to "well, in this oen leevl, you could do this! So that must mean that he can do that!!!" Your just making me laugh.

Answer this

'Is it possible for Punisher to survive three rockets goin that him, continously'?

Btw, I have to man. I am Lord n00b. And YOU my friend is NOT at ALL even TRYING to be a n00b right now.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 12:57 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Punisher has taken on more than three guys before. Outnumbering isn't going to work. So are Tommy, Tony, and CJ. Bullet proof vest? . Strength does not matter in fist fights. Punisher knows martial arts, and while unarmed has taken out 3+ men. Does any of the trio have and advanced knowledge of martial arts? Can Tommy, Tony, or CJ? You're making yourself look very stupid Kreuger.

Your post doesnt say Punisher have bullet proof vest. Please say what Punisher has. Did 3+ men have machine guns, contiuosly shooting Punisher? Have three rocket launcher shooting at him? I don't care if T,T, and CJ is human, my point is Punisher is human, not a superhuman.

Okay CJ tries to punch Punisher, Punisher dodges then Tony tackles him to the ground, and Punisher gets a beating. Its not Punisher punches Tony, and somehow un-human like run to CJ and punch him too then the both is knocked out.

I don't care if I look Stupid. Im tha KMC n00b lord rememba?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:01 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Answer this

'Is it possible for Punisher to survive three rockets goin that him, continously'?

Btw, I have to man. I am Lord n00b. And YOU my friend is NOT at ALL even TRYING to be a n00b right now.

Yeah so, you know that I said no rocket launchers at least five times right?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:10 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

[QUOTE=6619101]Originally posted by Agent Krueger
[B]
quote:
Your post doesnt say Punisher have bullet proof vest.
My post doesn't say he's wearing clothes either.
quote:
Please say what Punisher has.
Round 1: Weapon of choice.
quote:
Did 3+ men have machine guns, contiuosly shooting Punisher?
Actually, yes I meant to include that in the post, but when I went back to edit it, my 15 mins were up.
quote:
Have three rocket launcher shooting at him?
MY GOD! NOBODY WASTES ROCKETS ON A SINGLE PERSON! I SAID NO ROCKET LAUNCHERS FOR THE LAST TIME!
quote:
I don't care if T,T, and CJ is human,
You should...
quote:
my point is Punisher is human, not a superhuman.
Okay...we know that already.

quote:
Okay CJ tries to punch Punisher, Punisher dodges then Tony tackles him to the ground, and Punisher gets a beating.
The ignorance. For God's sake he knows goddamn martial arts. He isn't gonne be that stupid.
quote:
Its not Punisher punches Tony, and somehow un-human like run to CJ and punch him too then the both is knocked out.
What? Are you talking about? Is it really that hard to win a fight against three untrained gangsters?

quote:
I don't care if I look Stupid. Im tha KMC n00b lord rememba?
That in itself is stupid.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:17 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Answer this

That question is irrelevant as jabba said in his FIRST POST THAT ROCKETS WEREN'T ALLOWED!!!

And I am the Dark Lord of the n00bs.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:19 AM