KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MVC SF Vs. Tekken

MVC SF Vs. Tekken
Started by: Takion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Takion

MVC SF Vs. Tekken

Now I think SF can beat the shit out of Tekken.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 08:02 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

euh they already could without mvc confused

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 08:24 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

But not a lot of people were agreeing.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:01 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

cause they are tekken fans!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:22 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fans but not fanboys, Shin. I agree SF wins but only coz of numbers.
If we put it like similar fighters from SF vs Tekken than Tekken have great chanses to win.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 06:22 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

you think that if you put Jin vs Ryu Jin wins

Xiou vs Chun, Chun wins

Ken vs Hoawarang, Hoawarang wins

you think they are eqeal, you want them to be eqeal, but they are not!! and even if you put the fights against each other, Sf wins over tekken. Sf Characters e stronger. They will lose almoste every fight, even if you think it is a eqeal match

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 06:33 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy
you think that if you put Jin vs Ryu Jin wins

Xiou vs Chun, Chun wins

Ken vs Hoawarang, Hoawarang wins

you think they are eqeal, you want them to be eqeal, but they are not!! and even if you put the fights against each other, Sf wins over tekken. Sf Characters e stronger. They will lose almoste every fight, even if you think it is a eqeal match

The thing is that YOU don't want them to be equel coz it breaks your theory of undefeatable SF characters. Xiau or Asuka have great chanses to kick Chun's sexy ass, just like Jin and Hwoarnag to defeat Ryu and Ken.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 06:36 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by Sam Z
The thing is that YOU don't want them to be equel coz it breaks your theory of undefeatable SF characters. Xiau or Asuka have great chanses to kick Chun's sexy ass, just like Jin and Hwoarnag to defeat Ryu and Ken.

Whahahahaa Hwoarang vs Ken and Jin vs Ryu hahaha, oke

convince me!! How would they bring down Ryu and Ken or why would Ryu and Ken lose!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 09:19 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Shin_remy you keep saying all these badass facts BUT. They get beaten by punches and kicks in the games no expression

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 10:39 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
Shin_remy you keep saying all these badass facts BUT. They get beaten by punches and kicks in the games no expression

So do Tekken. no expression

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 10:49 PM
badacyborg

I like Tekken better than both, but since this is such an unfair bout I have no choice but to give the victory to capcom. Though I admit defeat, I still think that Tekken is a better game. Who's with me!! evil face

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 07:55 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whahahahaa Hwoarang vs Ken and Jin vs Ryu hahaha, oke

convince me!! How would they bring down Ryu and Ken or why would Ryu and Ken lose!!

I don't have 5 spare lifes coz it would take that much time to convince you that Ken or Ryu could lose to somebody at all.

And your "whahahahahaa" only proves that you can't focus on normal discussion. You even keep calling Jin an "ordinary fighter"...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:28 AM
badacyborg

I can see Sam z is with me

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:14 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by badacyborg
I can see Sam z is with me

Yep. SF has numbers.
Tekken has Gon. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:14 AM
shin_remy

yeah they outnumber tekken in strong fighters yeah indeed

Sam Z

I want you to make a list with who you think who us eqeal to each other

Like :

Jin vs Ryu
Hoawarang vs Ken
etc
etc

a long list

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:44 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah they outnumber tekken in strong fighters yeah indeed

Sam Z

I want you to make a list with who you think who us eqeal to each other

Like :

Jin vs Ryu
Hoawarang vs Ken
etc
etc

a long list

They outnumber tekken in loyal fanboys...

There are almost 30 characters in tekken and somewhere near 50 in SF. You want me to wast three hours to put them all together?

Sorry Shin, but even if Jinpachi destroyed galaxy with fart you would still say that this is not impressive and a middleclass feat from SF. Nothing on this world could change your blind love for street fighter. Hell you still keep calling Tekkens ordinary fighters, so why should i wate time if even after that video in other thread yoiu still think that they are "ordinary fighters"?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:42 PM
looldude

even if street fighter have the same numbers as tekken

say for example 20 vs 20

sf will probably come up on top still

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:08 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by looldude
even if street fighter have the same numbers as tekken

say for example 20 vs 20

sf will probably come up on top still

I don't have time for this.

Say Jin vs Ryu
and so on.
But I don't want to start this thing on this thread since there are 3 simillar threads.

I do think SF wins if we take ALL vs ALL, so what's the problem?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:45 PM
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Actually their is a japanese Game that could settle all of this. It's call NamcoXCapcom where you can play as both Jin and Ryu!

I have the game and personally I think Jin and Ryu are on par on game play. Ryu seems to be more of a powerhouse though because of the Hadoken, but Jin is A LOT faster and that makes it easy to dodge the Hadoken.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:05 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

sam z i never asked you to pit them in terms of "level"

it would be easier to just name some fighters and debate why they are stronger etc.

you can never base "things" on gameplaywise because well, you cant really do it honestly.

take this for example. Pyron vs. Ken
this one is a no brainer. PROBABLY and most likely, Ken gameplaywise would win. But what about storyline wise? HELL NO.

i dont think anyone in capcom can come close to pyron in terms of power, strength, and stamina. He can destroy a world if he wanted too.
YET, they dumb down his version for the sake of "storyline" and game restrictions.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:32 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote