KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP

The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP
Started by: Baby Bear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(Be back in like 4 or 5 hours if you guys like are leaving, make my character get on the bus and like melt over laurens beauty or something xD)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:16 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

ok im back

Matt got on the bus and of course sat down next to Lauren

"hey gorgeous how has your day been, you ready for this trip?"

He said as he put his bag on the floor

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:21 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Clyde sat on the bus wondering"How long will this ride be?"he asked himself.He took out a pack of gum and started to chew it.Clyde looked over his seat and saw Matt talking to the same girl in math class."Hmm..I wonder if he trying to flirt with her."he whispered.Clyde laid on the bus seat and looked up at the sealing listening to his I-pod.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:39 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

( ok kucki wanted to take matt back so i am now spike ok i have my bio in the other thread)

Spike knew he was late so he just threw some clothes in a bag along with his lap top,cell phone and ipod. He then ran out of the room and slammed the door shut and locked it. Spike then threw his bag over his shoulder and ran down the halls to a bus and the bus was about to leave but he caught it in time he threw his bag into the bus and the driver stopped from closing the door then Spike ran onto the bus and grabbed his bag. Spike then went back to a seat and sat down next to a kid that looked familiar but he didn't know him (thats u clyde).

"Hey my names Spike and im on the basketball team ima star you look familar whats your name."

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:44 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie slid on the bus quickly. She laughed to herself thinking of how funny it would be to do something stupid. Like randomly smacking guys upside there head. She got and evil look in her eyes and the driver told her to sit down. Jessie snapped to attention and sat in the back.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 12:59 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

D.J. ran in holding three different bags panting.

"Man why everyone left me asleep? thats G'd up"

He walked slowly to the back of the bus not that he was always feeling left out or anything, he just needed some place to lay out and rest and some room for his bags. He knew he was gonna be in trouble once he got back cause he missed all of his classes so far due to sleeping the entire day and forgot about a quiz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:45 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(I'll post a pretty long response tomorrow, when I feel a bit more motivated.)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 04:45 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Josh Fell asleep on the bench waiting for the bus and no one even tried to wake him up, he awoke when the bus beeped,he ran onto the bus, feeling left out. He looked at Lauren, she is the most beautiful thing, then he saw her boyfriend, with a mean look. Josh gulped and went to the back. He slipped his ipod into his ear, and let the songs take him away.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 04:56 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

(sorry guys I was watching resident evil:Apocalypse)

Clyde looked at the boy that sat next to him."Oh you play for the basketball team,huh?"he asked.Clyde looked at him"Well i play on the football team!"Clyde leaned his head against the seat looking at the ceiling.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:21 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

"So when do we arrive at this so called island?"

Spike asked Clyde as he layed back in his seat.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:24 AM
SpadeKing

D.J. heard Clyde and opened his eyes up and smiled.

"Don't you mean 'USE TO' Clyde? you know how coach is about the grades here."

D.J. pulled out his Ipod from his gym bag and began searching through an endless library of songs to listen to.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:27 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Clyde looked at D.J."Thats very funny man!"he said."You know coach shouldn't have kicked me off the team,I was one of the best running backs!!"he said ashamed.Clyde then turned his head to spike"I don't know but I got a bad feeling about this!!"Clyde put his I pod away.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:31 AM
Silent Coyote

"me to for some reason but anyways i hope we get there soon"

Spike said as he looked for more songs

(hey can we ge tto the island tonight/day plz lol so we can really get this thing rollin)

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:34 AM
SpadeKing

"pshh you know that dorell is better than you, heh but seriously you need to get back both our WRs are injured and dorell sucks I have no one to pass to and I'm afraid to hand him the ball but I'm still doing good at the kick returning as the only QB in the league to do it!"

D.J. enjoyed being RB just with Clyde already being a good RB himself he figured he would switch to QB for the sake of the team but he consistantly bug the coach about starting at return still. He pulled out a nintendo DS lite and popped in mario and began playing.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:39 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike was bored with his ipod so he put it in his bag and pulled out his psp and started playing killzone.

(30 min till we arrive at island plz)

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:42 AM
SpadeKing

(nope 24 hours happy )

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:43 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Josh fell asleep again. He dreamed when he was in highschool and how his house was right next door to Laurens, but yet they have never said a word to each other. He thinks thatshedidnt even notice him.:/
THe Bus hit a Bump in the rode and sturred Josh from his sleep. He took out his laptop and started editing one of his scary movies.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:58 AM
The Infekted

The bus stopped at the docks with a bunch of boats."This is where we are going?"clyde asked.He looked out the window"well this is going to be a pain isn't it?"asked himself.Clyde got off the bus and examined the horizon."Oh snap!!..Look..Look!!There it is the island!"he shouted as he rushed to the boat excited."I guess we're about to have a little adventure!"he said looking at spike.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:58 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike jumped up and looked out the window he then grabbed his stuff and ran out to the boat and stood next to Clyde.

"Dude this feels bad but it's going to be so much fun. Well what you waiting for lets get on the boat."

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:01 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Josh put his laptop back into his backpack. He walked off the boss and looked at the island. It was filled with lots of fog and you could hardly see the island. Josh shivered. 'Spooky' he thought. He shrugged it off and boarded the boat.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:01 AM