KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP

The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP
Started by: Baby Bear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

"nah you wanna know what feels bad? try having having a 425 lb. lineman nailing you from the back and then falling on you then tell em about bad feelings."

D.J. looked out the window and sighed.

"Why did I come here? I'd rather be getting chewed out at by the coach then go to that boring looking place."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:07 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Spike heard the person who said spooky and looked at him

"Spooky yea but thats what's going to make it fun. boring i dont know D.J it may look boring but it prolly isn't."

Spike grabbed his bag and boarded the boat

"you coming Clyde"

Spike yelled back to Clyde

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:07 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

D.J. sat up and pulled up his bags nodding in disbeleif at the place.

"anywhere that ain't a beach with girls lying there is boring to me sh..."

D.J. took a look at the boat then at the water, he wasn't that good of a swimmer, he could swim but he couldn't tread water and it looked like a long way to go anything could happen... and he sometimes happens to get seasick.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:11 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

"Well i have to agree with you there D.J."

Spike said with a grin on his face

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:13 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Lauren got off the bus with her friends. She arched her back backwards and stretched out her arms. She was so stiff from sitting down for that long time. She yawned and slug her bag over her shoulder. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She could barely see anything through the thick fog. She extended her arms out and started walking slowly. She bumped into someone and felt around to grab their arm. It was Josh. She had seen him somewhere before, but couldn't remember where.

"Oh, sorry" she said politely. She grabbed a railing and stepped closer to where she thought was the edge. The boat was creepy. Whenever someone stepped somewhere, it would echo throughout the whole boat. And the fog wasn't getting any thinner.
----

Matthew stepped onto the boat and stood near the bow. Apparently he would have to look for Lauren some other time.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:07 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

' I knew she noticed me from somewhere' Josh thought as he walked on the boat, and sat down. He closed his eyes to escape the fog.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 02:33 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(sorry but recap)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 02:40 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(We all got out of the bus and noticed the dense fog around the island,than we got onto the boat to take us there, and waiting till everyone gets on to take off)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 02:47 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

D.J. walked on the boat closing his eyes he knew he was going to throw up on the boat sooner or later so he attempted to zone it out by just keeping focus on the DS and hopefully no looking overboard.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:23 PM
SpadeKing

(sry ignore this post)

Last edited by SpadeKing on Jan 21st, 2007 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:24 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(okie dokie...got it)

Jessie walked off the bus. When she came into the dense fog she couldn't see. She took her shads off and looked around. She kept walknig towards the boat. She got on it and sat down.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:32 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

(TOo late for me too Join?!)

Mike followed the crowd he had his ipod in and his mac in his bag.

Waking up at twelve in my clothes again
Feel my head explode from a night of gin
Another night out late
I don’t want to drink don’t want to be a clown
I got to get my feet back on the ground
Before it pulls me in

"Ahhh i hate the sea!!" Many people judge Mike by his attitude, Loud, obnoxious and stupid. But he wasn't, He was doing well in his classes particularly in Art an Maths, currently averaging an A. Turning to Jessie he asked "Any idea how much longer?" he pulled out a stick of gum holding it out to Jessie "You want some?"

All by myself “waking up at 12 in my clothes again”
Cause I don’t want to drag you down hold you down
Cause you’re a friend, I blame myself “feel my head explode from a night of gin”
I guess you think it’s funny now, funny now

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:52 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"yo Jessie we did have a math test today didn't we? If so I'm gonna end up like Clyde over there off the football team."

D.J. kept to looking at the DS even though he was speaking to someone cause just looking up would began to make him dizzy and sick.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 04:24 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(Can the boat take off already jeez lol)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 04:48 PM
Silent Coyote

Spike was looking around bored

"god will this boat ever leave and take us to the island."

Spike said out of boredom and just like that the boat started moving

"hhhhhhhmmmmmm thats a little spooky."

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 04:55 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Let's see.....who can I see here? she thought looking around. Spike. she walked over to him carefully. She was never good on boats, they always made her seasick. But she loved the ocean, she couldn't get enough of the water. Maybe not this water, but clean ocean water.

"Spike!" she called out and sat down next to him. Her eyes were warm, but no one could see that. Her eyes were hidden behind her sun glasses. (like in the pic)

"Do you know where Matthew is?" she said with a smile. The boat wasn't moving all that fast, but it seemed that way because of the wind blowing hard.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:06 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Spike turned around and saw his best friends amazing girlfriend that he wished he could go with approach him. He sat down next to her and looked at her.

"actually no i don't know where he is i haven't really seen him all day i wonder what he is up to?"

Spike said as he went to put a arm around Laurens shoulder and then relized he was doing something he would regret if matt saw him so he stopped mid-way and put it back down by his side.

"i wonder how long it will be till we get to this island?"

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:21 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Oh..." she said sounding gloomy. "Lately he's been avoiding me, and he hasn't been speaking with me a lot...I think I'm going to break up with him soon. Maybe once we get off the boat." she said with her fists tightly closed.

"So," she said changing the subject, "What do you think this island is going to be like?"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:42 PM
Silent Coyote

A thought went threw Spikes mind and he went with it. Spike put his arm around Laurens shoulder to comfort her and to calm her down.

"Hey Lauren calm down i understand and he's also been avoiding me lately to and i dont know why. And about this island i dont know either but i've got a bad feeling about coming to this island but i dont know why i would have a bad feeling for this island besides the fog and a old nut house used to being on this island."

Spike thought the hospital could still be on the island and something could be in it. then he shook his head.

"No it couldn't be its been like forever."

Spike said forgetting that he was thinking to himself.

i take requests

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:51 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Hey Spike." Matthew said standing in front of them. "Hey Lauren. What's up with the island? I've heard rumors that mental people and murders came here." A gust of wind rocked the boat back and forth.
"Lauren, you shouldn't have come on this trip, you know you get sea sick easily."
---

It was true. She was getting sea sick. She felt the effects of nausea take over her body. And the wind wasn't helping. She held her stomach tightly as Matthew put his hand on her shoulder.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:58 PM