KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs. Sephiroth WITH A TWIST!

Ganon vs. Sephiroth WITH A TWIST!
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

They're 2 CLEARLY evil villians... since when has rules mattered to them? Besides... the point Im making is that evil insanity often has quite a bit of intelligence in it... eg: Mr. Scorpio in the Simpsons... he was insane... but he still was the best thing that show has ever had as far as plot... and he was also EXTREMELY intelligent.

Dont get mad at me cause I have more fan girls than you'll ever have (Im at 2!!!)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:39 AM
IamMongoose is currently offline Click here to Send IamMongoose a Private Message Find more posts by IamMongoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IamMongoose
They're 2 CLEARLY evil villians... since when has rules mattered to them? Besides... the point Im making is that evil insanity often has quite a bit of intelligence in it... eg: Mr. Scorpio in the Simpsons... he was insane... but he still was the best thing that show has ever had as far as plot... and he was also EXTREMELY intelligent.
V2D makes the rules. He's the thread starter.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:41 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon is a psychopathic lunatic btw.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:44 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Check the dictionary, I think theres a difference between insanity and lunacy...

Dont get mad at me cause I have more fan girls than you'll ever have (Im at 2!!!)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:44 AM
IamMongoose is currently offline Click here to Send IamMongoose a Private Message Find more posts by IamMongoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, a lunatic? Not sure. He has exibited psychopathic behavior, and possible Schitzofrenia(no, I prolly did not stated that right). He is effectively quite insane.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:46 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Hmmm well... we COULD go on argueing about this for awhile... or... we could go ask wikipedia! Ill be back in a bit... Ill base this off most notable accomplishments

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:52 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm well... we COULD go on argueing about this for awhile... or... we could go ask wikipedia! Ill be back in a bit... Ill base this off most notable accomplishments
Wiki sux.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:54 AM
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

You just dont like wiki cause itll probably prove me right... which it did... It said that Ganon was indeed clever... but his skill of the mind was more to the manipulation of others... which wouldnt really work in a game of chess... thus... Sephiroth would probably win... but there is alot of chance in chess too... so Im saying Sephiroth PROBABLY

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:02 AM
Terryc250

Anyone who carries their "mothers" head around is clearly insane.

Sephiroth is a plotting genius, i can see him winning this game of chess, he read and read then went crazy and died.. but when he was in the lifestream he learned alot and plotted all those FFVII events, from coming back in 5 years to supressing holy, to letting Cloud get the black materia only to control him into giving it to his frozen body, then summoning meteor, to create a wound and absorbing all the energy from there, to creating physical manifestations, while guiding them with jenova's voice to reforming himself.. heck hes probably plotting a comeback right now.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:02 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

See? the random guy who spontaneaously joined our little debate agrees with me! and I declare Sephie the winner and depart from this topic with these last words

PRAISE HOJO!!!! WE'VE DONE JENOVA'S WORK!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:04 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love that comic.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:05 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

See? the random guy who spontaneaously joined our little debate agrees with me! and I declare Sephie the winner and depart from this topic with these last words

That's because little is known about Ganon throughout the gaming community, aside from the fact that he gets owned by a fairy kid.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:07 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That's because little is known about Ganon throughout the gaming community, aside from the fact that he gets owned by a fairy kid.

I DID say I was gunna leave... but this is tooooooo stupid to ignore... what? Where does it say he whatsisface DOESNT know about Ganon... besides... whatsisface's chronology of Sephie's life kicks the posterior of what Ganon's done... I bid you all goodnight... btw... I almost got to meet Scott from VGCats at that convention from earlier...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:12 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Terryc250
Anyone who carries their "mothers" head around is clearly insane.

Sephiroth is a plotting genius, i can see him winning this game of chess, he read and read then went crazy and died.. but when he was in the lifestream he learned alot and plotted all those FFVII events, from coming back in 5 years to supressing holy, to letting Cloud get the black materia only to control him into giving it to his frozen body, then summoning meteor, to create a wound and absorbing all the energy from there, to creating physical manifestations, while guiding them with jenova's voice to reforming himself.. heck hes probably plotting a comeback right now.
Let's see...Ganon tricked the entire kindom into trusting him, so he could get close to the king, all the while allowing Link to do his dirty work by getting the stones to open the Door of Time, then he killed the King, and after Link opened the Door of Time, stole the Triforce of Power to rule Hyrule for seven years, and he then had all the sages either captured or sealed, matter of fact, the only one who eluded him was Ruto. He then allowed Link to carry on his little quest, so Zelda would reveal herself to Link, and then he captured her to lure Link to him so he could steal their Triforce pieces, which would make him omnipotent. Oh, and that is only from one game, Ocarina of Time.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:14 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

End the LoZ vs FF7 war. It got old 3 years back.

Once again, I love that VGcats comic of FF7.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:18 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going with Sephiroth, his schemes are always grander.

quote:
End the LoZ vs FF7 war. It got old 3 years back.

Why end it when we could keep it going?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:20 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

'Cuz it will bring my sweetheart Lana and she'll bring BackFire and then Captain REX will use his sensing abilities to pop in here and give out warnings. no expression

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:23 AM
Cosmic Cube

I DID say I was gunna leave... but this is tooooooo stupid to ignore... what? Where does it say he whatsisface DOESNT know about Ganon... besides... whatsisface's chronology of Sephie's life kicks the posterior of what Ganon's done... I bid you all goodnight... btw... I almost got to meet Scott from VGCats at that convention from earlier...
Nothing I say is stupid.

What I said was a fact. Most of the gaming community knows little about Ganon. And Terryc certainly knows very little about Ganon. This I have deciphered from experience.

The Seph's backstory being superior is your opinion, one that is biased and based on your ignorance of Ganondorf's backstory.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Nov 20th, 2007 at 06:28 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:24 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my...no..

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:31 AM
judgement hand
Back from social life

Okay... good enuf... I declare it a tie if only for the sole reason that Sephie as seen below would hurt me...

"Sing it to the tune F@GGOT f@GGOT F@GGOT!"

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Hail satan!

P.S. oh and, cam, I have 3 fan girls

IN YO FACE!!!!!!*face*

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:32 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote