KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo & Mew Vs Kain

Mewtwo & Mew Vs Kain
Started by: Classic NES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

We will see what Blizzard thinks of him. You have Alexstraza to aid you in the battle against Malygos. Depending on who (If anyone aids you) against Lich King, we shall see how valued in power he is.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 08:41 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed, but we know that he is the last boss of the wrath of the lich king, which means all the players are going to be top equiped for his encounter, beyond anything Malygos will be able to show

also isnt Killy (okie not the full one, but what has bee nable to get through) a BC exptension and not for Wrath of the lich king, that would imply that Kiljaedens shade/abomination cannot be too powerful, but then against its irrelevent since it not the full Killy

Lich King being last makes him high up, and your likely to get help, the most likely of those to help you is either an aspect or maybe elune could buff you all with her power, but i cant see them allowing Lich King to die

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 08:45 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
indeed, but we know that he is the last boss of the wrath of the lich king, which means all the players are going to be top equiped for his encounter, beyond anything Malygos will be able to show

also isnt Killy (okie not the full one, but what has bee nable to get through) a BC exptension and not for Wrath of the lich king, that would imply that Kiljaedens shade/abomination cannot be too powerful, but then against its irrelevent since it not the full Killy

Lich King being last makes him high up, and your likely to get help, the most likely of those to help you is either an aspect or maybe elune could buff you all with her power, but i cant see them allowing Lich King to die

- You need to read between the lines in WoW. You can not do a direct judgement of power by how tough the bosses are.
To make a few examples:

*Dar'Khan is a level 20 elite in WoW. In lore, he absorbed parts of the Sunwell, mindcontroled the second most powerful red dragon on Azeroth and by simply thinking did he prevent an easy ten men from moving.

*Archimonde destroyed armies in moments, but lost to 25 average equipped randoms. Illidan was in WoW considered tougher than Archimonde.

*Teron Gorefiend is not even a final boss. He is a minor boss that is pathetic, compared to how he was in lore.

*Kael'Thaz will in the new patch be a 5-man boss. This is the guy who controls the Phoenix God and the same guy that is bringing Kil'Jaeden to Azeroth.

He is a 5-man no expression

That is just a few examples, but I think you get the point smile

- Yeah, I read about that just recently. Kil'Jaeden will be the final patch in Burning Crusade before the expansion. You are sent on the assignment to destroy him before his true self is complete. Even though it is the shade, it can come out positive. Since Kil'Jaeden rarely interact in actual combat in the lore, we can now learn how he will take a battle forth in brute force smile

- I dont see Lich King die either. It would have too grand effect on lore and would make so many things in WoW wierd. He will possibly flee, or will remain a spirit when his physical self is destroyed. Something that will keep the mind of the Lich King in the game.

As for gear, you should not look at that too much either. It is only to bring challenge into the game. For example: Aetish was a (relativly speaking) pathetic staff in WoW. Gorehowl is a joke. Thunderfury...... Do I even have to say more? no expression

With only a enchanted staff and his original powers, Medivh did great deeds. The very same staff that is a joke in WoW.
Gorehowl penetrated Mannoroth. In WoW, it is a high DPS axe that drops from a 10-man raid. It will be out of date before you reach level 80. It is not even the best 2-hander in Burning Crusade.
Thunderfury is wielded by the acual prince of thunder. Sure, he is not among the greatest elementals, but he was still a noticable warrior in the old war.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:55 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lady Fox
- You need to read between the lines in WoW. You can not do a direct judgement of power by how tough the bosses are.
To make a few examples:

*Dar'Khan is a level 20 elite in WoW. In lore, he absorbed parts of the Sunwell, mindcontroled the second most powerful red dragon on Azeroth and by simply thinking did he prevent an easy ten men from moving.

*Archimonde destroyed armies in moments, but lost to 25 average equipped randoms. Illidan was in WoW considered tougher than Archimonde.

*Teron Gorefiend is not even a final boss. He is a minor boss that is pathetic, compared to how he was in lore.

*Kael'Thaz will in the new patch be a 5-man boss. This is the guy who controls the Phoenix God and the same guy that is bringing Kil'Jaeden to Azeroth.

He is a 5-man no expression

That is just a few examples, but I think you get the point smile

- Yeah, I read about that just recently. Kil'Jaeden will be the final patch in Burning Crusade before the expansion. You are sent on the assignment to destroy him before his true self is complete. Even though it is the shade, it can come out positive. Since Kil'Jaeden rarely interact in actual combat in the lore, we can now learn how he will take a battle forth in brute force smile

- I dont see Lich King die either. It would have too grand effect on lore and would make so many things in WoW wierd. He will possibly flee, or will remain a spirit when his physical self is destroyed. Something that will keep the mind of the Lich King in the game.

As for gear, you should not look at that too much either. It is only to bring challenge into the game. For example: Aetish was a (relativly speaking) pathetic staff in WoW. Gorehowl is a joke. Thunderfury...... Do I even have to say more? no expression

With only a enchanted staff and his original powers, Medivh did great deeds. The very same staff that is a joke in WoW.
Gorehowl penetrated Mannoroth. In WoW, it is a high DPS axe that drops from a 10-man raid. It will be out of date before you reach level 80. It is not even the best 2-hander in Burning Crusade.
Thunderfury is wielded by the acual prince of thunder. Sure, he is not among the greatest elementals, but he was still a noticable warrior in the old war.

oh aye, i know these are just gameplay, but i was simply saying overall he is seen as a greater challenge, even if not in lore, he is still seen by blizzard as a fairly powerful being, also Archimonde didnt you have help? the characters were powered up by the represenation of the nature magic to send him back or something i remember

indeed Gorehowl is a joke, my guild laughs at it, drops in Karazhan, since ime a Warlock i laugh at it even more since ofc its useless to me, i simply moan when it drops along with the rest of the guild. But if it takes more gear to defeat Lich than it takes to defeat another, lich is likely to be stronger or have more HP, since thats the requirement of the gear, or yu may need to outlast him.

he certainly wont be destroyed, at least not in lore, that would be a bit ridiculous unless a very powerful force like Elune or Kiljaeden destroy him, or you get help by some other truly powerful force, bnut i dont see that happening, they would break the lore if they alowed players to kill the lich king imo, he will prob simply sit back on the throne and teleport you to a room with a home portal in it, and a raid chest for the drops

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 10:23 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by Burning thought
oh aye, i know these are just gameplay, but i was simply saying overall he is seen as a greater challenge, even if not in lore, he is still seen by blizzard as a fairly powerful being, also Archimonde didnt you have help? the characters were powered up by the represenation of the nature magic to send him back or something i remember

indeed Gorehowl is a joke, my guild laughs at it, drops in Karazhan, since ime a Warlock i laugh at it even more since ofc its useless to me, i simply moan when it drops along with the rest of the guild. But if it takes more gear to defeat Lich than it takes to defeat another, lich is likely to be stronger or have more HP, since thats the requirement of the gear, or yu may need to outlast him.

he certainly wont be destroyed, at least not in lore, that would be a bit ridiculous unless a very powerful force like Elune or Kiljaeden destroy him, or you get help by some other truly powerful force, bnut i dont see that happening, they would break the lore if they alowed players to kill the lich king imo, he will prob simply sit back on the throne and teleport you to a room with a home portal in it, and a raid chest for the drops

Yes, you get buffed near the end of the Archimonde battle. The entire event still sucks though. I am glad he was brought into WoW, but not that he dies stick out tongue
He withstanded Malorne's tackle without injury. He walked without harm trough the entire Azeroth. And in WoW he get physcially injured by 25 randoms. Thank God for the blessing from Tyrande in the end. It at least give a nature blast related lore touch to it smile

The aspects, Kil'Jaeden or Elune has to deal the finishing blow. Or he should flee, or do some other life-saving thing. If he just dies, just like that, I am going to quit WoW no expression

Wait.... I've already quitted. But I will start again, so that I can quit no expression

Perspective

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 10:29 PM