KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Firefly RPG roleplay thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i gotta go eat supper, but when i come back we're gonna get a job

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 12:54 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"If your surprised on how quick I accepted, it's cause I have a few people who want to see me six feet under," Cael said scooping a pile of pills up and placing them in the bag. "You know the type... Old patients, old customers... The Alliance," Cael opened his drawer. Inside was a pack of papers and a small black pistol. He picked it up and waved it around. "It's not safe here ya know? But yeah, I've always wanted to do something more with my life... I was hoping I could actually help people on the ship." Cael opened another drawer. This one had a huge bag fof green and yellow pills. "My favorite."

Last edited by android217 on Feb 4th, 2008 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:00 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jane giggled "come on you druggy" jane said yanking on his arms

"okay dayne, when my second in charge comes back we are going to get a job so we can make some money, i'm gonna need you to grab a big gun from the weapons locker, go for a shotgun" jacen told dayne, who followed orders and came back with the gun "sir i've never really killed anyone before" dayne said slinging the gun on his back "relax you wont have to, just need you looking tough" jacen said grabbing one of dayne's shoulder to calm him and left to his room

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:27 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Hey hey hey! There's nothing wrong with drugs that make you feel good man!" Cael grinned again. "So where is this ship of yours?" He asked following her through the crowded streets.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:34 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well hop on and i'll show you" jane said pointing to the Mule as she got on, theres a trailor thing for small cargo and luggage

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:39 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

Cael placed his bag onto the Mule and got onto the passenger side. He opened the bag of green and yellow pills and ate one. "Yummy." Cael offered one to Jane.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 02:01 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"this isn't something that will make me really horny, or knock me out is it?" jane asked taking it and reving up the mule and driving to the ship

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 02:03 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Damn you figured me out," Cael joked. "But those are only side effects." Cael put the bag away and took out his pistol. "Now I haven't had a chance to use this. I hope I will when I'm on this ship."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 02:20 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"wow, your certainly an unconventional doctor" jane said as they approached the ship she slowed down "there she is, the Duststorm" Jane said showing how proud she was of it

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 02:23 AM
DangerousBeauty

There was a loud crash as a ship flew through the metal garage door a few blocks from the doctors place. A woman with blue hair came running out of the ruins waving a hammer. “Hey buddy you gotta pay for that!... Grah! Damn it!” She through her hammer after the almost out of sight ship, hoping that somehow gravity would turn off and maybe she’d hit him. Then he’d come crashing down and explode... Yeah that would make her happy... But it wasn’t likely to happen. A few people on the street had stopped to gawk at her had her now ruined garage. Holly dusted herself off and picked up her hammer, shoving it back into her loose fitting cargo pants. “What?... Never seen woman before? Get a life people! Go on! Get!” Having enough of the sight, and foul tempered woman, the bystanders turned and walked on. As for Holly, she turned and looked at the ruins of her shop. “That was my only guy in two months.... Aww.. Son of a biscuit.” She groaned and slumped to her knees. “I’ll never get this payed off. Or anything else.” Just then as if it had known what she was saying, her stomach growled. “Yeah yeah I know... You and me both.” Just the though of no money sent her into another tantrum, but instead of cursing and throwing things, like her expensive hammers, this one involved tears.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:41 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Cael walked up to the bay of the ship and stepped in with Jane. "I'd call this JunkStorm instead of DustStorm," He chuckled as he slid his pistol into the holster.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 09:54 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"we lost our mechanic a couple of days ago to a reaver ship, almost killed us all, she almost was completely destroyed" Janes said grabbing the lawn chair as she walked up the ramp. jacen walked down the staiirs "jane who's this strange man standing behind you?" jacen asked folding his arms. "captain this is Doctor Cael, i found him when i was getting medicine" Jane replied straightening up a bit
just then Dayne walked down the stairs in the cargo bay (where everyone currently is) and stopped t at jacen "sir the engie's in pretty bad shape i'm gonna head out and get some parts" Dayne told Jacen and waited for a quick reply "fine, be back in a hour though" jacen said relaxing a bit as dayne walked away. "and who was that sir?" Jane asked but jacen basically ignored her and focussed on the doctor.

dayne went to the garage where he usually got parts on this planet, to find it almost completely destroyed, and ran to the owner, which e knew a bit "holly crap, holly what the hell happenned?" dayne asked shocked by the huge mess

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 11:11 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Hey! I'm not a strange person.... Not really strange," Cael frowned at Jacen. "And that's no way to talk to your new doctor slash drug dealer." Cael walked past Jacen, but turned around. "So where's my new room?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 01:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well we could use another doctor, you know after what the reavers did to our last one, right jane" Jacen said perking up at the end as jane kinda looked to the ground "i'll show you your room" jane said grabbing the dr.'s hand and walked up the stairs "make sure not to show him your room!" jacen shouted as they walked away

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 02:26 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly shook her head and looked at the pile of mangled metal and glass. "A guy came back for his ship and left without paying. I went to go get a recept and when I came back he had the thing started up. Then he just took off without openeing the door... I'm dead... Anyways." She jumped up and dusted her butt off. "What ya need, Dayne?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 12:59 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Kiara walked around the docks, the Captain always managed to get under skin. She walked up to a market stall and grabbed a piece of fruit then turned around looking at the DustStorm and wondering where her life was heading.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 01:01 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david passed cael in the halways."oh, hey, new docter?David Fenta. nice to meet you." big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 10:26 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Holly shook her head and looked at the pile of mangled metal and glass. "A guy came back for his ship and left without paying. I went to go get a recept and when I came back he had the thing started up. Then he just took off without openeing the door... I'm dead... Anyways." She jumped up and dusted her butt off. "What ya need, Dayne?"
"well i did need some parts for a new ship i'm piloting, it's nothing special but it's pretty banged up, you wanna take a look?" Dayne said kicking through some debris and looked at holly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 01:43 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and pushed herself to her feet. "Might as well. Hang on I'll go grab some tools. By the way you talk about it, kinda sounds pretty beat up. Am I right?" Holly jumped over the pile of scraps and dissapeared into her shop, soon coming back out with a belt of tools around her waist. "Lead the way Dayne."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 12:37 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"ya, apparently they just barely managed to escape reavers" dayne said kicking dust up as he walked

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 04:10 PM