KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Firefly RPG roleplay thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

Cael let go of Jane's hand and looked at David. "Hey. I'm Doctor Cael Brook," Cael stook his hand out, " But don't expect me to actually do any mending here.... All I can do with my supplies is keep your mind off of the pain, commit suicide, or put you to sleep. But hopefully no one will need the lot of em."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 09:37 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She shook her head as she walked beside him. "Reavers... Makes me sick. The things I've seen done to ships... I just hope this one isn't in to bad condition... And if it is." She shook her head again and rubbed the back of her neck.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 09:40 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"it's not to bad" dayne said with a grim face, thinking bout the reavers always made him sick to his stomach

"so your a pharmisist then?" janes asked cael, she didnt really care

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 09:50 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Holly nodded and reached into her pocket, fingering one of the tools resting there. "Yeah?... Hmph.. The look on your face says other wise." She smiled and shrugged. "Well I guess as long as it's running and able to last through a few meator clouds, or what ever ships get beate with out there, I guess it's ok."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 10:04 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by android217
Cael let go of Jane's hand and looked at David. "Hey. I'm Doctor Cael Brook," Cael stook his hand out, " But don't expect me to actually do any mending here.... All I can do with my supplies is keep your mind off of the pain, commit suicide, or put you to sleep. But hopefully no one will need the lot of em."

"pleasure to meet you" david shook his hand." im the ship cannon fodder. anything you need help with?"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 10:11 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Holly nodded and reached into her pocket, fingering one of the tools resting there. "Yeah?... Hmph.. The look on your face says other wise." She smiled and shrugged. "Well I guess as long as it's running and able to last through a few meator clouds, or what ever ships get beate with out there, I guess it's ok."
"hey as long as it flies, i can get a ship through anything" dayne said with a big grin and a happy tone

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 11:22 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She grinned and looked down at her feet as she walked. "Yeah I've heard you tell some pretty scary stories. What's the ship called?"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 12:58 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"the Duststorm, i have no idea yet why its called that" dayne said looking arround the ship docks "there it is" he said pointing at the beaten up firefly transport ship

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:36 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"dayne better get back here soon, Badger doesn't like it when i'm late" Jacen said to Jane as they sat the the kitchen/dining room

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 02:03 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly followed his finger with her eyes too the Duststorm. "Oh my... Wow.. Umm.. It's nice.. Very interesting ship." She grinned and rubbed the back of her neck, walking over to the ship for a closer look. "So how many people will this thing be carrying?"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 12:29 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"not sure think there's 6, although we need a mechanic" Dayne said looking at Holly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 12:48 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Kiara made her way back towards the ship carrying a brown paper bag full of fresh fruit. She held her head up high and walked past the men on the dock. She could see the Captain and remembered how the two of them were thrown together.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:16 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"welcome back," jacen said talking to kiari as she walked up the ramp and into the ship. he looked at the bag "whats that?" jacen asked curiously as he walked up to Kiara.
dayne saw the captain and grabbed Holly's hand and pulled her towards him "captain this is a mechanic, she'll be able to get this working perfectly in no more than 3 days, 2 if she works faster than normal" dayne told the captain who put his hand out infront of dayne's face telling him to wait a minute. "so whats in there?" the captain repeated to kiara

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 08:19 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david walked up."captain do you mind if i look for a weapon shop in town?we're low on ammo." he looked towards holly,"david fenta, nice to meet you."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 10:32 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i really dont care, although you run the risk of not being let back in as i still dont remember you" jacen responded quickly, it was nothing personnal

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 11:22 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((How/where do I join. I saw SERENITY yesterday which is kinda set in the Firefly universe. It was cool.))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:18 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

it is a direct sequel to the show, theres like a 2 month difference and it's the same people

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:24 AM
Pure Passioné

Originally posted by The big EH
"welcome back," jacen said talking to kiari as she walked up the ramp and into the ship. he looked at the bag "whats that?" jacen asked curiously as he walked up to Kiara.
dayne saw the captain and grabbed Holly's hand and pulled her towards him "captain this is a mechanic, she'll be able to get this working perfectly in no more than 3 days, 2 if she works faster than normal" dayne told the captain who put his hand out infront of dayne's face telling him to wait a minute. "so whats in there?" the captain repeated to kiara

'Well,' Kiara said wondering what to say. 'A whore's never reveals her secrets.' She started to walk off then reached into her paper bag took out a mango and threw it at the Captain. 'Just incase you fancied something a bit fresh' she said with a wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:25 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i just saw the writing above your sig, your married?~
jacen looked at the mango, he'd only had one before, they were to expensive and rare for him to normally afford "thanks, and who are you kidding i know all of a whore's secrets" jacen shouted at Kiara, then relized that it implied he invested alot of time in whores.... anyway he pulled out a pocket knife and started cutting the mango up and eating it. he then decided to follow kiara to see what else she had ~and since she's currently the only one on stick out tongue~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:31 AM
Pure Passioné

{{To Badabing a Mod in the comic versus and Im off to bed after this post, feel ill}}

Kiara laughed at Jacen, 'So you hang out much with these whores then Captain. Good job I am a companion then and not an average whore. Besides you of all should know i like to screen my men before they become my client.'

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:36 AM