KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ten Days Till Dawn

Ten Days Till Dawn
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

'...your guess is as good as mine,' Jack answered Lucas. Jack spotted a doorway leading down into the ruins. He figured as much that any treasure wouldn't be sitting on the surface and so he started for the doorway to see stairs descending down into the darkness for as far as the eye could see.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 11:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen followed the random guy who went down into the ruins, he turned on his flashlight to get a better look "pretty crazy shit we got here" jacen said looking around

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 11:25 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

lucas followed.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 11:25 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

^
greatest post ever, amazing so detailed, it really paints a picture in my head, incredible

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 11:26 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Hey way up!" Donny shouted struggling to follow them. "You guys are real nice to the cripple," He said when he caught up.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 11:43 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee saw the other start to explore so decided to join.
"Hey so we found anything yet???" She asked after running up to the others.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 12:07 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hector decided to say something himself as he stays quiet through the remainder of this trip. It was time to socialize now.

Hector: "Where are you all headed?"

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 12:10 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack turned to look at Hector, 'I'm going down this dark spooky tunnel in which I don't even have a clue as to what is down there hoping that I may stumble on some wealth and live the easy life.' Jack replied and continued heading down the stairway as light begun to grow faint in the depths of the ruins.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 12:37 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Hey yeah! Good idea bud," Donny chuckled as he started to follow the two. "But we're only getting half with that captain. Maybe if we find something, we leave the captain here and just take the boat." Donny coughed again and it echoed.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 12:39 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"money is not worth stranding an old man on an island" jacen said moving the flashlight around looking at statues and stuff

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 01:07 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee couldn't help but laugh at Donny remark. She smiled taking the time to look his way.
she snapped out of the moment as she tripped on the step and fell forward, falling into the black before her.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 03:16 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen tried to catch her "are you alright baylee!" jacen shouted moving the flashlight around

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 03:28 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

She barely caught jacen arm as she fell. "oww" she frowned attempted to stand up.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 05:05 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"you alright?" jacen asked pulling baylee up safely

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 05:15 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack stepped passed Jacen and Baylee and made it to the bottom of the stairway. Jack stepped on a stone switch on the floor which lit all the torches in the room revealing some kind of shrine. The room was large and had golden symbols on the large columns holding it up. On the far side of the room was an alter which had text of a forgotten language. Behind the alter was a massive golden door that had the symbol of a shield with a mighty bird on the center of it with its wings spreading beyond the shield's edge.

Jack gazed upon the magnificent architecture that seems to have been immune to the passing of time. The walls had ancient text and carvings on them and sitting upon the door was a golden statue of what appeared to be a goddess with ruby eyes. She was in perfect condition except that her left hand is now missing.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 04:32 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hector walked by Jacen and Baylee as he Jack, following him as he widens his eyes to what he sees before him. He felt like he was in the pyramids in Egypt, but the only hting different was the symbols.

Hector: Oh...My...How much is all this worth?!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 07:47 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"holy crap/" jacen said waling in and immediately started examining the writing and then got a closer look at the statue "impossible, how could it be unaffected when it's this old?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 08:02 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Did we bring anything that can get this into pieces? I don't think we'll be carrying this out on our backs eh? And I call that ruby she got in her eyes," Donny laid his crutches down and limped towards the statue. He ran his hand down its leg and the lights shined off of his sunglasses. "I'll.. I mean.. We'll be stinking rich."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 09:40 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee slightly limping made her way to everyone else.
" HOLY!" she examined the gold door and it surroundings. "so? anybody bring anything to break in?"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 09:52 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"you know, i was just about to say,'what if theres no treasure to give to the old man and we never get back?', but now i ask, how are we going to get the treasure out?" he looked to see if anyone had mining equipment.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 11:54 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote