KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mukai vs M.Bison

Mukai vs M.Bison
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

...I am confused, so what does that mean?

That he was beaten, but not KOed?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:46 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, get used to Japanese media. basically, as far as they are concerned you can lose a fight without really being hurt. basically what they are saying is that the person who was beaten barely made any effort. its confusing of course, but basically the person who giving very little of himself in the fight and was at most "dazed momentarily". think of it as a temporary setback in a fight.

best example would be, Apollo Creed vs Rocky balboa the first round of their first fight. creed was just fooling around and sticking n moving and was barely giving anything in the fight. then a big haymaker by Rocky puts him down. but it wasn't a KO. it was a knockdown that resulted cuz Apollo got too cocky for his own good and was surprised. the same thing happened with Mukai. he was momentarily surprised.

~Sado

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 06:37 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Only Mukai did not continue fighting did he? Cause this isn't boxing. There is no such thing as a "TKO" or a count-out in a real fight.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 12:31 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

he want so see whether humans can survive "this" age.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 01:17 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...So then he was not "defeated" at all. no expression

Why didn't you just say that?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 01:50 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

a typo. did I mentioned he was defeated again since my first post?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 06:47 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Only Mukai did not continue fighting did he?

....cuz he wasn't beaten no expression

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 07:41 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
blasting people away with shockwaves of your technique is not a feat? especially if one of the two people includes a 100kg plus dude who is a judo veteran? confused
LOL, I said..."That really isn't a big deal but it's a feat...finally."

And what does a Goro bein a judo vet have to do wit him bein blow back? Totally unnecessary.
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...So he got up after being knocked out?

That's not a feat, that is natural reaction after waking up from a KO. no expression
laughing out loud

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 27th, 2008 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 08:22 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
1. only a shockwave of his move and it's not targeted to Benimaru and Daimon. read KOF 96 Kyo's story again.

2. KOF another day is canon. and it happened before MI2 and IIRC sponsored by Falcoon himself.

3. and someday when Ryu KO Gouki you'll say it's a feat.

4. both are semi-canon and directed by SNK himself. isn't that enough for you?

5. Sado and I have told you Kyo's feat but you keep denying. if I want to, I can let myself possessed by "fanboy no hadou" too but I never till now laughing . Mukai too can turn anything into a stone and proved unscathed after took a beating by Kyo, Iori(which is as powerful as Kyo or maybe even more) and Chizuru.
1. So....big deal. That doesn't make Mukai strong, that's not his feat.

2. That's part of KOF MI, not the regular KOF. Not only is that BS but that's 2 different Kyos. And i could use you and Sado's stupid ass logic and say big deal, he still got his ass beat by that sissy Alba who has NO feats so that make Kyo weak.

3.No, I'm not like you. I know what real feats are. Now when Ryu KO's Akuma and knocks'im into a mountain and then the mountain crumbles or Ryu KO's Akuma wit 1 hand behind his back, I will say it's a feat then.

4.Show it to me or tell me where I can find it and then when the creators of the movie say "That's how they would fight with out game restrictions." I will believe you.

5. laughing out loud And nearly erbody on this forum told you those were not feats. BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT. All that you said is BS thus far and involve A>B>C logic of characters who have no feats either but A>B>C logic .

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 08:39 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Man of Violence
1. So....big deal. That doesn't make Mukai strong, that's not his feat.

2. That's part of KOF MI, not the regular KOF. Not only is that BS but that's 2 different Kyos. And i could use you and Sado's stupid ass logic and say big deal, he still got his ass beat by that sissy Alba who has NO feats so that make Kyo weak.

3.No, I'm not like you. I know what real feats are. Now when Ryu KO's Akuma and knocks'im into a mountain and then the mountain crumbles or Ryu KO's Akuma wit 1 hand behind his back, I will say it's a feat then.

4.Show it to me or tell me where I can find it and then when the creators of the movie say "That's how they would fight with out game restrictions." I will believe you.

5. laughing out loud And nearly erbody on this forum told you those were not feats. BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT. All that you said is BS thus far and involve A>B>C logic of characters who have no feats either but A>B>C logic .

1. please imagine what will happened to Benimaru and daimon if Kyo targeted them as his targets. and this is KOF 1996 Kyo which is still obviously weaker than KOF 2003 Kyo.

2. KOF MI is a spinoff of KOF series. nuff said.

3. let's see about that laughing out loud

4. before that please show me when did Udon stated to show the real power of SF characters and how they fight.

5. IIRC it's only you who keep denying my statement in this thread. don't tell me that you are everybody laughing out loud. it's up to you whether you want to trust it or not. but all I see is deny even after I found some of it in KOF official website. if you can't accept it then here's my final words for you : GTFO.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 02:27 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
And what does a Goro bein a judo vet have to do wit him bein blow back? Totally unnecessary.

cuz he's 100kgs plus and judo is all about being well planted in the ground. i bet if ryu blew off hugo with a haoduken fanboys won't wait an instant to shove it down the world's throat rolling on floor laughing

quote:
And i could use you and Sado's stupid ass logic and say big deal, he still got his ass beat by that sissy Alba who has NO feats so that make Kyo weak.

in my best fanboy imitation:
"that's not a bad feat for kyo as much as its a great feat for Alba"

~Sado

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:49 AM
NemeBro

~Sado
Which is correct.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:15 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

good. so alba has feats then smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 12:47 PM
No End N Site

1. please imagine what will happened to Benimaru and daimon if Kyo targeted them as his targets. and this is KOF 1996 Kyo which is still obviously weaker than KOF 2003 Kyo.
They are fodder, they have no feats. The only thing that makes these guys above human is Beni's electricity and Daimon may be slighty above human in the power aspect.
cuz he's 100kgs plus and judo is all about being well planted in the ground. i bet if ryu blew off hugo with a haoduken fanboys won't wait an instant to shove it down the world's throat rolling on floor laughing
Are you kiddin' me? Hugo is WAAAAAYYYYYY bigger and heavier than Daimon. And nothin that you have stated tells me that Daimon is resistant to gettin' blown away by powerful moves.

~Sado
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Yur logic truly tickles me.

2. KOF MI is a spinoff of KOF series. nuff said.
It's a spin off but it aint canon. X-men VS Street Fighter is a spin off of Street Fighter so now it's okay to use feats from that game as well.

3. let's see about that laughing out loud
And we will.

4. before that please show me when did Udon stated to show the real power of SF characters and how they fight.
I already did in the Cloud VS Akuma thread and YOU had nothin to say. I showed YOU. Go look for it.

5. IIRC it's only you who keep denying my statement in this thread. don't tell me that you are everybody laughing out loud. it's up to you whether you want to trust it or not. but all I see is deny even after I found some of it in KOF official website. if you can't accept it then here's my final words for you : GTFO.
Its not just me. Er body except Sado has told you that BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT.laughing

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 30th, 2008 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 04:57 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote:
They are fodder, they have no feats. The only thing that makes these guys above human is Beni's electricity and Daimon may be slighty above human in the power aspect.

his moves didn't targeted to Daimon or Benimaru. and Daimon which is 100kg weight smacked to the ground just because of it's shockwave. is that really hard to understand?

quote:
It's a spin off but it aint canon. X-men VS Street Fighter is a spin off of Street Fighter so now it's okay to use feats from that game as well.

checked and I didn't found any statements about that. where did you found that statement?besides this is VS series which is obviously not canon. fail.

quote:
I already did in the Cloud VS Akuma thread and YOU had nothin to say. I showed YOU. Go look for it.

shut up. just show me the statements.

quote:
Its not just me. Er body except Sado has told you that BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT.

while you told me that when Ryu beating Gouki with one hand is a feat. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 05:34 PM
No End N Site

his moves didn't targeted to Daimon or Benimaru. and Daimon which is 100kg weight smacked to the ground just because of it's shockwave. is that really hard to understand?
What ever dude, I am so done arguin about Kyo in a thread he has nothin to do wit.

checked and I didn't found any statements about that. where did you found that statement?besides this is VS series which is obviously not canon. fail
???. X-Men VS SF is a spin off just like KOF MI, it's the 1st in the VS series.

shut up. just show me the statements.
Phuck you. I did already. You show me now.

while you told me that when Ryu beating Gouki with one hand is a feat. laughing out loud
He would be doing it wit a blatant handicap. Phail

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 05:49 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

What ever dude, I am so done arguin about Kyo in a thread he has nothin to do wit.

???. X-Men VS SF is a spin off just like KOF MI, it's the 1st in the VS series.

Phuck you. I did already. You show me now.

He would be doing it wit a blatant handicap. Phail

done.

VS series is never canon. besides, AD shows Kyo pursuing Ash while Iori already lost his flames.

which page? I'll look for it. if you don't want to tell me, then forget it.

the category is still beating someone. fail.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Oct 30th, 2008 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 05:53 PM
No End N Site

VS series is never canon.
You sure about that? The abilities are, wit some time I can prove that as well. Show me where it says KOFMI is canon

which page? I'll look for it. if you don't want to tell me, then forget it.
You know what I really don't feel like it but I will show you yet another official source to quiet you

quote:
According to Udon everything they write and draw has to get the okay from Capcom of Japan. They have to submit a synopsis and script and get the okay from the bosses overseas. This means they have to be faithful to the source material and mindful of the way they present the universe. This sounds like an excuse for playing it safe. As long as the licensing checks clear I don't know what Capcom would object to. Udon never takes the material anywhere further than fanservice because they don't want to offend the parent company.

LINK
http://www.capcom-unity.com/bigmex/... /> nt_from_1up

LOL, this is Capcom's official site. If you try to argue wit this I will lose all respect for you, man.

the category is still beating someone. fail.
It's wit a handi cap though. Do you want me to show you my post where i said beating some one is not a feat unlee the character beaten is proven to be powerful and wit a handi cap. I can show you. I'm tired of the BS, now.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 30th, 2008 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:08 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

You sure about that? The abilities are, wit some time I can prove that as well. Show me where it says KOFMI is canon

You know what I really don't feel like it but I will show you yet another official source to quiet you

LINK
http://www.capcom-unity.com/bigmex/... /> nt_from_1up

LOL, this is Capcom's official site. If you try to argue wit this I will lose all respect for you, man.

It's wit a handicap though. Do you want me to show you my post where i said beating some one is not a feat unlee the character beaten is proven to be powerful and wit a handi cap. I can show you. I'm tired of the BS, now.

both are KOF. what makes them different? 2D and 3D? please...

some nice site. but when I read it from page 1-4, I realize this is not capcom's official site. there are something such as gundams, KOF, harry potter, marvel, list goes on. you want capcom's official site? take this : http://www.capcom.com/.
since I'm tired to debate with you, I'll tell you about KOF zillion. it was sponsored by SNK themself and SNK even make a trailer video about it. it's come from SNK so it was considered as semi canon.

so, the only feats for beating someone is beating with handicap?

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Oct 31st, 2008 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:46 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

in SNK, the only games that are not canon are the "dream matches" and the "specials". other than that, every thing is canon. on top of that they have 3 timelines:
AoF-FF timeline
KoF-FF timeline
kofmi timeline

quote:
Are you kiddin' me? Hugo is WAAAAAYYYYYY bigger and heavier than Daimon. And nothin that you have stated tells me that Daimon is resistant to gettin' blown away by powerful moves.

in terms of height, Hugo is 7"2 and Goro is 6"8.
heavier, yes, Hugo is 220kgs while Goro is 140kgs.
as for being blown away, Goro is 140kgs, to move that away with just the shockwave of the impact of your punches is one hell of a power feat since kyo was several paces away. that's one. secondly, goro excells in a MA that is all about being grounded and having great footing. its the same reaon why when Bruce Lee first aired the 1inch punch everyone was so shocked because he sent a Judo goldmedalist backwards despite his resistence.
you understand it now?

~Sado

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:33 PM