KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mukai vs M.Bison

Mukai vs M.Bison
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 4RX
Funny considering none of your links had anything to do with what I said, and you're not one to make fun of how people debate. Ever since you joined this forum, you've been getting asspwned by just by a mere few, Remulous. laughing
LOL...right. Phuckin' loser.

Originally posted by 4RX
Just to make this clear, whenever I state a winner and not the reason, it's when I'm not serious. Most can see that easily, but not the likes of you I suppose.
You never post a winner, you just make dumbass comments like the sockin' idiot you are.

Originally posted by 4RX
Which is why the thing you're best at is attacking people with your fanboyism, hostility and hypocrisy. It's trash such as yourself that prevent people from coming here as they used to, but this probably doesn't get through that thick skull. Just continue masturbating to SF characters like you were just doing.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I don't attack anyone, YOU did, that's why I called you a dumbass. It's not "trash" like me, it's wack ass gutter trash like you that stop peeps from postin', 99% of the forum will tell you that yur the prollem and that's why you get banned over and over. Now continue shovin' dildos up yur ass er time some one makes a post you like, phuckin ass clown. I said you were a sock...and you were.

Originally posted by 4RX
My mistake. I didn't see this posted on the other page so that's a mistake on my part, but I hope you realize this alone does not suffice as proof.
And that's why yur a dumbass...loser

Originally posted by 4RX
Toriyama gave Teoi Animation the ok with GT. Guess what? That does not make GT nor the abilities displayed in GT, canon. I hope you swallow this instead of pulling insults out of your ass in your next post. This brings up the timeline issue, also.
It does make the abilities canon AND UDON has to show er single comic to Capcom, not just get the okay to make one. What I've have shown is absolute undeniable proof that only an absolute, idiot, hater, or fanboi would attempt to deny.

Originally posted by 4RX
What is the timeline UDON uses? Who knows. It may be after the (canonical) years of Street Fighter, which would make everything invalid as far as the canon is concerned. Don't blame anyone who doesn't know this. It's your job to provide all the specifics.
UDON doesn't use a time line, it is just retellin' the story of SF, it's all the games as they are wit a slight twist and fan service. That's all, the comic is not a parallel universe...it is SF.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Nov 5th, 2008 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 11:47 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

There is no excuse for flaming or attacking other people.

Man of Violence, consider that a warning.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 01:32 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Peach
There is no excuse for flaming or attacking other people.
When did I do that? I did exactly what he was doin' to me. I thought it was okay, no one warned him.

Is it cuz I supported Obama and your mad that he won?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:58 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

back to topic. Mukai stones Bison big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:02 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Man of Violence
When did I do that? I did exactly what he was doin' to me. I thought it was okay, no one warned him.

Is it cuz I supported Obama and your mad that he won?

In case you didn't notice, he was banned. And it's not the first report about your behavior we've seen.

When are you guys going to learn that "he started it" is NOT an excuse for bashing people? There is absolutely no excuse for bashing people. Period.

And for the record - I'm a huge supporter of Obama, and have been for years. I voted for him. I voted for him when he ran for Senate. I'm from freakin' Chicago. As if that has anything to do with your behavior, anyway.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Nov 8th, 2008 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 04:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Man of Violence is black, Peach.

Thus, that question was inevitable.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 05:03 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Getting a bit off-topic, now...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 05:14 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Mukai wins. smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 06:15 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

its funny how being black is the first thing some people fall back on to avoid responsibility for their behavior. "i didn't do anything wrong, you're just saying it cuz i'm black!" etc etc.

while that is true, in all honesty, i think MoV was being sarcastic.

~Sado

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 07:30 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

In case you didn't notice, he was banned.
for bein' a sock...

And it's not the first report about your behavior we've seen.
Who else has told on me...that's lame.

And for the record - I'm a huge supporter of Obama, and have been for years. I voted for him. I voted for him when he ran for Senate. I'm from freakin' Chicago. As if that has anything to do with your behavior, anyway.
Yes! That's what I'm talkin' aboutI We need more like you in the world!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:22 PM
NemeBro

Come
Help
A
Nigga
Get
Elected

And we did.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:36 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G4RTWR
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL...right. Phuckin' loser.

You never post a winner, you just make dumbass comments like the sockin' idiot you are.

I could've sworn I voted in every thread I posted in...and most of the time, I gave my reasons. Not that I had to.

You can calm down any day now.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I don't attack anyone, YOU did, that's why I called you a dumbass.

So saying you failed to prove something is attacking? That's what I said before you insulted.

It's not "trash" like me, it's wack ass gutter trash like you that stop peeps from postin', 99% of the forum will tell you that yur the prollem
If by "99% of the forum" you mean a couple of hostile fanboys that flip out on others because they have difficulty debating (including yourself) than I'll have to agree with you. Other than that, you can stop bs'ing.

And I think it's your hyper mode that's causing you to type poorly, which is why I advise you to chill.

and that's why you get banned over and over.
An ignorant statement, to say the very least.

The reason that happens is the accounts used are sock accounts, it is not because people who are unchanging don't agree with me. Sam Z's account was restricted because his account was used by a restricted member. Does that mean he's bad so to speak? No. You need to get more familiar with things and stop spewing garbage like this.

Now continue shovin' dildos up yur ass er time some one makes a post you like, phuckin ass clown.

And that's why yur a dumbass...loser
You criticize people of bashing, when not only have they not done so, you bash as if your among one of the worst trolls on the internet. In all honesty, I cannot begin to describe your level of pathetic.

Secondly, if you think agreeing with posts that are correct is the equivalent of grabbing nuts, you need to consult your physician.

It does make the abilities canon AND UDON has to show er single comic to Capcom, not just get the okay to make one. What I've have shown is absolute undeniable proof that only an absolute, idiot, hater, or fanboi would attempt to deny.
First of all, it doesn't prove anything other than they work together, and just because you think only a hater/idiot/etc. would refuse it, it doesn't make your statement valid either.

By the way, I didn't see the quoted text in that link and I'm pretty sure I skimmed it well. Not that it really matters, the quoted text says nothing about Udon abilities being canon. That's another reason why it doesn't suffice as proof.

UDON doesn't use a time line, it is just retellin' the story of SF, it's all the games as they are wit a slight twist and fan service. That's all, the comic is not a parallel universe...it is SF.
If it's retelling the story, then I don't know what all this business is about Udon's work being noncanon. Since it's stated in many sources Udon's work is indeed noncanon, I have nothing to believe besides this.

Last edited by G4RTWR on Nov 12th, 2008 at 07:15 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:09 AM
G4RTWR is currently offline Click here to Send G4RTWR a Private Message Find more posts by G4RTWR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22

while that is true, in all honesty, i think MoV was being sarcastic.

~Sado

So was I.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:20 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Last edited by Classic NES on Nov 12th, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:30 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

MOV, ignore the troll the fact that he has to sock just talk trash shows how pathetic he is.

Originally posted by G4RTWR

The reason that happens is the accounts used are sock accounts, it is not because people who are unchanging don't agree with me. Sam Z's account was restricted because his account was used by a restricted member. Does that mean he's bad so to speak? No. You need to get more familiar with things and stop spewing garbage like this.

Lol, what does that have to do with why you were banned? Just incase you forget, you were banned for derailing a thread to argue a game series you didn't even play E.G. DMC series with the exception of a demo of DMC 4. It has nothing to do with Sam Z's situation. Your a troll, hell you even admitted to C-master that you cause problems. And, now your socking just to get back at people you have a grudge against. . .get a life. . .Reported BTW.

Last edited by Classic NES on Nov 12th, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:37 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

back on topic boys and girls. grudge matches can be settled in PM's.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:53 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

By feats, Mukai wins.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:44 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

By feats Bison wins, he has some.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:12 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Classic NES
MOV, ignore the troll the fact that he has to sock just talk trash shows how pathetic he is.
And he has the nerve to talk crap about others. I should do the top secret ultimate phail

Lol, what does that have to do with why you were banned? Just incase you forget, you were banned for derailing a thread to argue a game series you didn't even play E.G. DMC series with the exception of a demo of DMC 4. It has nothing to do with Sam Z's situation. Your a troll, hell you even admitted to C-master that you cause problems. And, now your socking just to get back at people you have a grudge against. . .get a life. . .Reported BTW.
QTF.

Now he is blatantly sockin' and admnittin' it, he aint even tryin' to hide how desperate he is. Gettin banned from KMC aint the worst thing in the world..damn! He needs to move on wit his life or what lil' life remains.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:18 PM
997PW4
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you actually read posts, or talk out of your hate for others? Nowhere did I "talk trash", and if you're criticizing me for that, why don't you spend a few minutes to read what your friend has been saying. If I'm a "trash talker", what does that make him? confused

You lovers...laughing out loud

Lol, what does that have to do with why you were banned?
Go into the account genius...read the reason.

Just incase you forget, you were banned for derailing a thread to argue a game series you didn't even play E.G. DMC series with the exception of a demo of DMC 4.
So debating DMC in a DMC4 thread is derailing in your dictionary...how laughable. And I can debate a game regardless if I played it or not (and I did). That was a dumb statement dude..

It has nothing to do with Sam Z's situation.
The frequent bans, which is going on right now, is the same actually.

Your a troll,
I took out the original response to this because it was a little..inappropriate..

I will say though that you need to look up the definition of the word. Either that or stop bs'ing.

hell you even admitted to C-master that you cause problems.
Don't know when that was, and if I did say it, it doesn't apply to when my original account was restricted for the final time. Just so you know, my last two restrictions on my original were unlawful. Just about everyone who frequents this forum saw and agreed to this. Even those today (Neo d, Superboy, Blax, V2D, Sado etc.) say this elsewhere. Proves you have no idea what you're talking about bud.

And, now your socking just to get back at people you have a grudge against. . .
How would I have a grudge when I'm not the one flaming and making false accusations, eh? Explain that when you get back.

get a life. . .
So you say this when, according to you, you're wasting your time arguing with a troll? Hypocrisy is in the air...

And he has the nerve to talk crap about others.
Like I told Classic, point/quote/do whatever is necessary to show me what you mean. Recently I haven't flamed except the one or two times I retaliated to your redundant "dumbass" insults. Speaking of which, so far only you and Classic insulted without a good reason.

Now he is blatantly sockin' and admnittin' it,
And I'm not ashamed seeing as the bans themselves were unlawful. Compare that to someone (you) who can't control himself and flames constantly.

he aint even tryin' to hide how desperate he is.
I like how this doesn't make sense.

Gettin banned from KMC aint the worst thing in the world..damn! He needs to move on wit his life or what lil' life remains.
It isn't, but boredom brings me back here just so I can know what's going on. I'm not here to get back at people (whom I don't care about, because they don't change). In this case, I'm trying to get someone (you) to calm down and drop the habit of flaming people you don't agree with. However, I don't appreciate Classic coming out of nowhere just to support you.

Last edited by 997PW4 on Nov 13th, 2008 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 02:39 AM
997PW4 is currently offline Click here to Send 997PW4 a Private Message Find more posts by 997PW4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote