KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet

Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
[B] If there were he would technically have feats of such.

how? do you remember any pokemon having actual feats in the games aside from the legandarys?

quote:
Implying something like that isn't polite either, so either way that wasn't very nice =\

but outright accusing me of being a sock is alright? laughing out loud or do you admit that youre not very nice just like the rest of us? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:37 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
how? do you remember any pokemon having actual feats in the games aside from the legandarys?

but outright accusing me of being a sock is alright? laughing out loud

or you admit that youre not very nice just like the rest of us? stick out tongue

Pokedex? If it claims Alakazam is as fast as he is, surely it would tell us of any other notable speeds? I mean, i remember in blue/red/yellow and gold/silver it told us all kinds of things about what certain pokemon were capable of.

I'm looking at the thread carefully, but i cannot find my saying anything of the sort =\

Excuse me?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:41 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

[B]Pokedex? If it claims Alakazam is as fast as he is, surely it would tell us of any other notable speeds? I mean, i remember in blue/red/yellow and gold/silver it told us all kinds of things about what certain pokemon were capable of.

actually no they dont where do you think im getting these entries from? stick out tongue they list a basic fact and thats it.

quote:
I'm looking at the thread carefully, but i cannot find my saying anything of the sort =\

Excuse me?

you dont remember the long conversation we had on msn where you were so sure that i was a sock of blaxican? laughing out loud

i have the msn convo saved if you need to refresh your memory! i can pm it to you if you like. big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:46 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

actually no they dont where do you think im getting these entries from? stick out tongue they list a basic fact and thats it.

you dont remember the long conversation we had on msn where you were so sure that i was a sock of blaxican? laughing out loud

i have the msn convo saved if you need to refresh your memory! i can pm it to you if you like. big grin

So what you're saying is in 4 series of pokemon games, no pokemon has ever been stated to be anywhere close to that fast. Isn't that nuff said kind of deal?

I vaguely recall something that. Though, that was like 2 years ago......

Are you still mad at me for that?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:53 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

So what you're saying is in 4 series of pokemon games, no pokemon has ever been stated to be anywhere close to that fast. Isn't that nuff said kind of deal?

well thats what the pokedex is for if it wasnt for that we wouldnt have any idea what the pokemon are capable of of!

quote:
I vaguely recall something that. Though, that was like 2 years ago......

Are you still mad at me for that? [/B]

im just saying that pointing out things about people is just a part of human nature. doesnt really make anybody a bad person unless the person is alfheilm i didnt mean to look mad. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:59 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

well thats what the pokedex is for if it wasnt for that we wouldnt have any idea what the pokemon are capable of of!

im just saying that pointing out things about people is just a part of human nature. doesnt really make anybody a bad person unless the person is alfheilm i didnt mean to look mad. laughing out loud

..... i think i've made the only point i seem to be capable of getting across here.

And i'm just saying using that word toward someone isn't proper etiquette. "I'm just saying"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:04 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

..... i think i've made the only point i seem to be capable of getting across here.

i get your point just fine. yes

its correct in general but not for the context of this thread. you know what i mean?

but out of curiosity did this person that youve heard akuma is mach 2 from tell you the reasoning behind that? does he dodge bullets or something?

quote:
And i'm just saying using that word toward someone isn't proper etiquette. "I'm just saying" [/B]

why? ive seen you say it before on the old other forum?

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:10 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

i get your point just fine. yes

its correct in general but not for the context of this thread. you know what i mean?

but out of curiosity did this person that youve heard akuma is mach 2 from tell you the reasoning behind that? does he dodge bullets or something?

why? ive seen you say it before on the old other forum?

Yes but i cannot remember it. He proved it, that was all i needed to keep in mind pretty much.

You're pretty aggressive, so i'm guessing you are still mad at me. At any rate if that's true then i wasn't behaving properly either.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:22 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Yes but i cannot remember it. He proved it, that was all i needed to keep in mind pretty much.

i see no harm no foul then. yes

quote:
You're pretty aggressive, so i'm guessing you are still mad at me. At any rate if that's true then i wasn't behaving properly either.

im aggressive now because my mood reflects off of other peoples moods! youve been aggressive this whole time and have insulting my personality which irks me a bit because this stemmed from a misunderstanding. i have been trying to show you some courtesy by not making it personal though. yes i was actually going to ask you in this post how your day was because i noticed that you were acting a bit snippy when talking to artificalglory earlier. yes hits been a long day huh?

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 07:36 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:33 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Intellectual cat fight? confused

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:42 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

the discussion of that topic is over now because its off-topic anyway and nothing good will come from it and its my friday night. yes

im going to be leaving in an hour or so anyway. stick out tongue

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 07:49 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:46 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

Originally posted by SuperLuigi

6. ok

ganondorf, remember the master sword/light arrows being the only way he could be hurt is turned off. and he isnt as untouchable as we all think he is. remember he was captured and about to be executed even though he had the triforce of power in TP. machamp hits his weak point and the team could definitely pull off wins.

Fail.

TP Ganon did not have the Triforce of Power when he was about to be executed. He received it just after he was stabbed by the sword and it allowed him live and escape.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 09:10 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The PokeDex is canon, it was made to give trainers their actual abilities and was created by Pokemon researchers.

Gouki can move at mach 2 or faster because he, and people slower than him, are able to dodge Guile's sonic boom, which travels at mach 2, shit, even Abel has reacted to it.

Although honestly, I do not think Gouki can beat Alakazam.

They stop at Sin, and Trance Kuja would turn the surface of the planet they are on into an inferno.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 01:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cyner
Fail.

TP Ganon did not have the Triforce of Power when he was about to be executed. He received it just after he was stabbed by the sword and it allowed him live and escape.

After returning from the Dark World, Ganondorf was eventually subdued and sentenced to death by impalement in the infamous Arbiter's Grounds in the heart of the Gerudo Desert. The Ancient Sages conducted the King of Evil's death, chaining him to a rock in the Mirror Chamber, and impaling him with a shining blade. Since he possessed the power of the goddesses, the Triforce of Power would not allow him to die. Through the Triforce, Ganondorf survived, and broke free of his chains, murdering the sage bearing the symbol of the Water Medallion. In desperation, the others sages activated the Mirror of Twilight, sending Ganondorf into the bleak darkness of the Twilight Realm.

His spirit lingered on in the Twilight Realm for roughly a century, until the day came when he found the answer to his situation. He encountered a depressed adviser to the Royal Family of the Twilight Realm, named Zant. The maddened Twili believed Ganondorf to be a god, and pledged his loyalty to the King of Evil. Gifting him with extraordinary powers, Ganondorf used his ambition to devastate Hyrule. The pair struck a bargain: Ganondorf would give Zant sorcerer's powers and kingship in exchange for release from the Twilight Realm once Zant had usurped the Throne.

according to that he had it before he got stabbed.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 04:49 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
The PokeDex is canon, it was made to give trainers their actual abilities and was created by Pokemon researchers.

Gouki can move at mach 2 or faster because he, and people slower than him, are able to dodge Guile's sonic boom, which travels at mach 2, shit, even Abel has reacted to it.

They stop at Sin, and Trance Kuja would turn the surface of the planet they are on into an inferno.

so its reacting to mach 2 not actually doing the movement like Guile right

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 04:49 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Sin rapes, Kuja blown up a planet.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:24 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

kuja also got beat by a weaker team. and killed himself in the process at the end of the game.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:06 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

How the hell were they weaker, those guys just straight up tanked an Ultima. Not to mention Kuja had become extremely unstable at that point.

Last edited by Nephthys on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:11 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by NemeBro

thank you for the clarification! yes

but when you say move do you mean he can outrun one or he can just dodge it? because if its the latter then i dont think he can speed blitz either pokemon!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:00 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
It is said that Alakazam is known to have mastered every type and form of psychic ability, including, but not limited to, telekinesis, telepathy, ESP, psionic abilities, levitation, defensive techniques, mind control, and telekinetic blasts. and Machamp is a master in every martial art. to say they lose any matches at 1. is outrageous and silly.

If you're going to post a thread and then throw a strop when people disagree with your opinion then stop making threads.

And on the flip side...If you think the match up is totally 1 sided then why bother even posting it in the 1st place?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote