KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))

Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Sophia was at the resturant with her boyfriend wearing the dress that she brought at the store, She did have to wind up sending for the mananger who told Kiera to go the back of the line or leave. Sophia was enjoying how romantic her boyfriend was being, He popped out a engagment ring from it's case which surprised her she was all smiles and about to say yes...when she took a brief glimpse out the window and noticed the large bright moon.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 10:17 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu woke up and then saw Mercedes "Yeah next time i have to be careful sorry about that miss Hitosu then felt a sharp pain "Ow ok it took more out of me then i thought but i should be fine"

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Oct 24th, 2009 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:28 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

" It's no problem at all Audrey...Just glad you came over " She said with her eyes firmly focused on the moon which was starting to change colour a bit into a smoky fiery orange. Thalia felt hypnotized into keep watching it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:03 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Wearing her red wine dress Kiera was relaxing on her sofa in her apartment sipping a glass of red wine and flicking through channels on the tv with the remote. When she coudn't find nothing to settle for to switched it off and then got up and walked over to the balcany watching the scenery. The moon soon grabbed her attention and felt intrigued to keep gazing at it, which was now getting more densely fiery orange in it's colouring.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:51 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu woke up and then saw Mercedes "Yeah next time i have to be careful sorry about that miss Hitosu then felt a sharp pain "Ow ok it took more out of me then i thought but i should be fine"
Lexicon shook his head "no wait for the ambulance, you dont know if there can be internal injuries" He sighed 'this day has been so outta wack, like the day is falling apart at the seems'. He got a call on his phone. " one second ok ?" Lexicon made sure he didnt try to leave. His dad was on the phone "Lexicon, can you feel it ? remember ? is it coming back to you yet ?" Lexicon made a fake laugh "what are you talking about...." His dad hung up. "wow ya weird day alright"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 06:33 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

" you really should listen to him. And I'm so sorry for hitting you I just haven't been feeling with it at all today " she said with a sorry tone still kneeling by the guy she knocked over. She could see the moon out of the corner of her eye which made her turn from looking at Hitosu to stare at the moon as though it was drawing her in to look at it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:39 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

The moon started to change even further in It's formation from the glowing fiery orange that had now taken full effect over the surface of the moon, To a colour of blood the moon looked as though it was bleeding but now released It's full power upon the next chosen generation of werewolves to be, none of them would escape It's power.

( Now is the time blood moon as set to effects on how to react go to the ooc thread and check the list )

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:35 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"ok i'll go thanks its ok i should have watched my step" Hitosu then looked at the the moon he got wide-eyed and his heart beat went fast it looked like he had a one-on-one staring contest with the moon

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:43 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Tom arrived at his apartment and waved to the doorman absentmindedly. "Hey Tom," the doorman said. Tom looked at him. "WHOA! whats wrong with your eyes?!" the doorman yelled.
"What are you talking about"
"go look in a mirror man"
Tom ran inside and upstairs to his apartment. he unlocked the door and went to his bathroom. He looked in the mirror. His eyes were blood red with jet black in the middle. He looked like an evil anime character. "What the...hell?" Tom said aloud. He looked out of the bathroom door through his kitchen out of the window. The bloodmoon shined at him triumphantly.
"I guess I should make a doctor's appointment." He muttered perplexed. He felt no pain yet but his eyes certainly didn't look healthy.
He walked over to the phone and picked it up and dialed the number for his doctor's office. He turned with the phone in hand and continued to gaze at the bloodmoon
Suddenly, He felt it pierce into his mind it got huge. It sounded like two sharp knives being scratched against eachother.
"Hello, you've reached Dr. Brown's office, would you like to make an appointment" he heard from the phone but it was distant as if it were behind a wall. His skin tingled and burned.
"OW, son of a *****" he spit, and fell to the ground.
"What, who is this?" The phone cluelessly responded.
"HELP!" he screamed
"Oh, get a life" The receptionist said and hung up the phone. It was near halloween so she thought it was a prank.
"What? Dammit!" Tom said and threw the phone against the ground. He was paralyzed in pain. Even though his eyes were closed and he was lying facedown on the carpet, he could still see the bloodmoon piercing his mind's eye.

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:56 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Thalia's eyes were firmly fixed on the blood moon her heart began to beat with intensity and with such fast speed. Her eyes darkened into a deep blood red her head felt like it had been stabbed repeately she clutched her head in terror the pain was intensifying her whole vision became blurry and hazy she could hardly see the pain was too much and it starting to spread to other parts of her body the same sharp stabbing pain.

Last edited by Lime on Oct 24th, 2009 at 03:32 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 03:28 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Mercedes felt really strange she grasped her stomach in agony she felt like it was being ripped open her eyse changing It's colouring from blue to a blood red colour she yelled out whilst still in crippling agony " oh..my..god..what..Is..happening... " the pain was getting worser she feltlike her bones were on fire whilst with te feeling of being stabbed numerous times all over her body she was pretty sure she may be sick if this didn't stop.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:22 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was in shocking pain his eyes slowly turned Crimson Red and his bones felt like his heart beat beating faster "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I WAS FIE WHAT THE HELL IS IT TAKING THAT MUCH OF A TOLL ON ME I WAS OK AND NOW GRAGH DAMMIT" Hitosu then could'nt move

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:46 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Kiera felt mezmerized the moon had changed to a blood chilling red and It was stating to have an effect on her. Her eyes changed colour to a darkened blood red she yelped in pain has her body felt like it was being stabbed all over with stabbling blades piercing down to the bones, The pain brought her to her knees such sheer agony was all she could feel she thought she was going to die the pain was so intense..just what what was hapening to her.

Last edited by Lime on Oct 24th, 2009 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 06:13 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by charmaine
Thalia's eyes were firmly fixed on the blood moon her heart began to beat with intensity and with such fast speed. Her eyes darkened into a deep blood red her head felt like it had been stabbed repeately she clutched her head in terror the pain was intensifying her whole vision became blurry and hazy she could hardly see the pain was too much and it starting to spread to other parts of her body the same sharp stabbing pain.

Audrey noticed that Thalia was in pain. She jumped off the branch worryingly, and came to her old friend.

"Thalia? Are... are you okay?" She asked with concern.

The young woman placed a hand on Thalia's shoulder. She didn't know what caused her to be like this. But she couldn't leave her friend like this.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 07:59 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Thalia felt as if her bones were on fire,she was screaming in agony her fingers were slowing changing to what resembled as claws. She heard Audrey's voice which sounded like a fazed echo and felt Audrey's hand on her shoulder the blood was boiling inside of Thalia. She slashed at Audrey's arm to get her away from her shoulder leaving a deep slash across poor Audrey's arm. Thalia screams of pain sounded deeper and more wolf like....

Last edited by Lime on Oct 24th, 2009 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:33 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Lexicon looked at them both "what are you tw....." His head got a stabbing pain in his head. He grabbed his head and screamed. It hurt so much he couldnt bare to open his eyes. He thought heavily of his dad. Lexicon leaned agiasnt the car and blacked out.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 10:24 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Aww, man! Poor Audrey. The question is... why? sad ))

Audrey made a loud, painful yell, falling backward on the grass. She looked at the deep slash on her arm. Blood slowly oozed from it. Audrey tore a piece of cloth from her shirt, and wrapped it around her wound.

As she did that, she could hear Thalia's scream becoming like a wolf. Audrey slowly backed away.

"What is wrong with her? What's... possessing her...?" The young woman thought to herself, beads of sweat falling from her forehead as she looked on at Thalia.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 10:35 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Ethan had seen the moon change colour into looking as though it was the colour of blood. And then it struck him, The pain, How it hurt him. His eyes changed into a deep blood red, He coudn't take it he grabbed his stomach in agony and felt like his whole inside were being turned inside out and repeatedly stabbed all over his body right down into the bones.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 04:31 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Mercedes started to really scream out in agony every inch of her felt like she was getting stabbed down to the bones, The bones themselves felt like they were erupting like a volcano waiting to explode out of her body now fur started to appear on her face and her hands were changing also.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:41 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Originally posted by Princess_Arya
Sophia was at the restaurant with her boyfriend wearing the dress that she brought at the store, She did have to wind up sending for the mananger who told Kiera to go the back of the line or leave. Sophia was enjoying how romantic her boyfriend was being, He popped out a engagment ring from it's case which surprised her she was all smiles and about to say yes...when she took a brief glimpse out the window and noticed the large bright moon.

She saw the moon change colour to a blood red. Sophia's boyfriend asked her what was wrong " I just have to go to the restroom " she said and rushed out the back entrance of the restaurant, she couldn't explain to him that she felt stranger than she had ever felt in her life and somehow this was all connected to the moon. Her eyes focused up at the blood moon once more and her eyes changed red the pain struck her all over her body she sank to her knees in agony and screamed at the top of her voice the pain was agonizing her insides felt like they were being crushed and toyed she didn't know how much more she could bear it.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:21 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote