KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Worlds At War

Worlds At War
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

I concur. That guy has all this free time and he does stuff like this? Needs another hobby smile

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 08:14 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

yea pretty much

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 08:16 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

he's back.

And this time it's rather pathetic.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 11:11 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i know im getting annoyed now

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 11:12 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Thats what he wants. Maybe pm ush.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 11:16 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i did because he made 3 other accounts and he banned them this is a new one he keeps making new ones look im going to post in hour i got to talk to ush

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Mar 5th, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 11:18 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Alright about to end Chapter 3

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:27 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Rain Arisom

Alignment: Neutral

Sex: Male

Race: A human who gained immortality.

Appearance: http://heise.deviantart.com/art/Arr...knight-26465221

Power: Amazing reflexes, agility, and strength unproportional to his slim build. Ability to move between worlds and dimensions.

Weapon: Darkarm, a long and slender black blade shown in the picture that has abilities to cause dark shockwaves and focused energy. The blade itself is an entity trapped in a weapon as a curse by a god, and survives as a symbiote with Rain. It survives by draining some of Rain's energy, while Rain uses it for it's power. The entity inside the sword also communicates with Rain on a regular basis. Clothing is the same as seen on the picture.

Bio: Somewhat of an oddity or regularity, Rain is known throughout the worlds by lower mortals and gods themselves. He is equally unliked by all the gods and rulers of the realms due to his consistent behavior of doing what only he thinks is right. Being the arrogant, proud, independent figure he is, in his many years of living he stirred up enough trouble in every world. There is, of course, much story behind how he gained his immortality, but I will rather develop that in game.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:50 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

um spidervlad human is not apart of the races

Angel's -Holy Beings

Azurith's -Wind Bearers

Pixelen's Pixelated people who can't do magic

Hydrons - Water beings

Twixelens - Dark Beings

Cosmoses - Astro Beings

Devil's -Evil Beings

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:55 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I'll edit it up then.

Name: Rain Arisom

Alignment: Neutral

Sex: Male

Race: An angel, punished by God and had his wings dismembered.

Appearance: http://heise.deviantart.com/art/Arr...knight-26465221

Power: Amazing reflexes, agility, and strength unproportional to his slim build. Ability to move between worlds and dimensions.

Weapon: Darkarm, a long and slender black blade shown in the picture that has abilities to cause dark shockwaves and focused energy. The blade itself is an entity trapped in a weapon as a curse by a god, and survives as a symbiote with Rain. It survives by draining some of Rain's energy, while Rain uses it for it's power. The entity inside the sword also communicates with Rain on a regular basis. Clothing is the same as seen on the picture.

Bio: Banished and punished by God for doing what he thought was right, Rain was stuck between worlds, unable to travel back to Heaven and not welcome in any other world. Staying there for several decades, in danger of going insane, he was offered a pact with the Devil himself. Information about Heaven, and Rain will receive the ability to move to other worlds. Performing his part of the bargain, Rain was in shock when the Devil betrayed him and trapped him in the dimension of hell, as his servant.

Rain was given a choice of serving the Devil or living a life of pain as a slave. He agreed to serve the Devil, performing crue tasks for a short amount of time before realizing this was not a life he would want to lead. In a courageous and brave move by Rain, one of the Generals of the Devil's army was disarmed and taken by Rain. With a ransom of letting Rain travel between worlds, the general was let go and the Devil granted Rain the power to traverse worlds

.Somewhat of an oddity or regularity, Rain is known throughout the worlds by lower mortals and gods themselves. He is equally unliked by all the gods and rulers of the realms due to his consistent behavior of doing what only he thinks is right. Being the arrogant, proud, independent figure he is, in his many years of living he stirred up enough trouble in every world. He tries to stay away from Heaven or Hell due to obvious reasons, of course.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:06 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Ok this is good

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:08 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

If your ready for Chapter 4 then get ready im opening it in one hour have to type up the description

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:37 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

anybody plz sign up for my kh rp idea. thx

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:22 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

haha. That guy is so sad sad I feel bad for him

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:44 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
youwilllose
Restricted

Account Restricted

THIS IS HOPELESS. THERE IS NO POINT BEING HERE. I AM TROLLING. I WILL REPORT ALL OF YOU. LEAVE THIS RP FOR A DECENT ONE. YOU ALL SUCK

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:49 AM
youwilllose is currently offline Click here to Send youwilllose a Private Message Find more posts by youwilllose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
youwilllose
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Peach on Mar 8th, 2010 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:50 AM
youwilllose is currently offline Click here to Send youwilllose a Private Message Find more posts by youwilllose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf is wrong wit u. dnt u have a life?*reported(again)*

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:52 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Im tierd of him im reporting him to my uncle's company he deals with cyber stalking and harassment and im getting him arrested cause he's not only harassing me but you guys as well and really im losing my patience with this no life loser

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:08 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

good!! hope he cnt block hiss IP adress

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:11 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i got that covered

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:12 AM