KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Wendigo fist fight

Thor vs Wendigo fist fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Carver is his avatar though.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 05:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because of you KMC hates Hulk, that is why mad

You've become annoying lately, Pak is having a bad influence on you This is a bait thread.

Noooo... Before me they were hating hulk. At best, Hulk was mid meta and people even gave Ironman the nod over him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 05:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
Noooo... Before me they were hating hulk. At best, Hulk was mid meta and people even gave Ironman the nod over him.

To be Honest, I like the Hulk, he was besides the Avangers (west, east), X-Men, Captain America, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, X-Force, X-Factor, Namor, Daredevil and Wolverine, the only Marvel Titel I used to read during the 90'. I was quite picky back then and didn't read everything.
I forgot Ghost Rider and Punisher but anyway.

Savage Hulk was mid to high Herald and is now a constant High Herald. He lacks the versality to get a majority against others though, that's all.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 05:56 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
To be Honest, I like the Hulk, he was besides the Avangers (west, east), X-Men, Captain America, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, X-Force, X-Factor, Namor, Daredevil and Wolverine, the only Marvel Titel I used to read during the 90'. I was quite picky back then and didn't read everything.

Savage Hulk was mid to high Herald and is now a constant High Herald. He lacks the versality to get a majority against others though, that's all.

Wow...can't believe it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 06:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Batman-Prime

I disagree. Hulk is high meta or top tier at best, but not a herald level being. Any herald level being can beat him easily through bfr.
Comics won't allow it because it would make Hulk appear too weak and no one like weaklings; for weaklings don't sell comics or movie tickets.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 06:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. Hulk is high meta or top tier at best, but not a herald level being. Any herald level being can beat him easily through bfr.
Comics won't allow it because it would make Hulk appear too weak and no one like weaklings; for weaklings don't sell comics or movie tickets.

So Doomsday is Mid Meta since he can be bfred?

Last edited by carver9 on Jul 25th, 2011 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 06:28 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by h1a8

I haven't read much on current wendigo but didn't he used to hang with hulk? At 1000 times strength wouldn't he absolutely annihilate thor?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 07:37 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hulk is a sissy.

I used to like Hulk until Carver came along.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 07:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Black bolt z

I haven't read much on current wendigo but didn't he used to hang with hulk? At 1000 times strength wouldn't he absolutely annihilate thor?

thumb up

Wendigo would maul Thor.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 07:49 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialDeamon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Jul 25th, 2011 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:05 PM
celestialDeamon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialDeamon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialDeamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Ymir influences on the thread. Thor vs Wendigo penis x 1000!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:09 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

But Hulk beat this version of Wendigo and easily AND he had a partner that was 1000 times more powerful as Savage Hulk as well.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:14 PM
Badabing
Karen

Class 1 million ain't craps to current Hulk...especially when he took on his son who amped his physical strength to 100 TRILLION tons of force and Hulk was still tossing him around with 1 arm like he was nothing.

Sin, not trying to be mean but have you been keeping up with current Hulk?
Carver, that's enough. There are but a few panels of Hulk in WB mode. And his best feat is rattling the Eastern USA with a step. We don't know how he fights, thinks or reacts in WB mode.

Until we know exactly what he's capable of in WB mode, we go by with what's actually been shown on panel and use his actual feats, not what you think he should be able to do.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:46 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

But Hulk beat this version of Wendigo and easily AND he had a partner that was 1000 times more powerful as Savage Hulk as well.
1000x more powerful than they were before. Not 1000x more powerful than Savage Hulk. I don't believe Wendigo or Bi-Beast were ever as powerful as Savage Hulk.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:48 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
1000x more powerful than they were before. Not 1000x more powerful than Savage Hulk. I don't believe Wendigo or Bi-Beast were ever as powerful as Savage Hulk.

I agree but Wendigo was always capable of holding his own against Savage along with bi-beast.

Bada, I agree with you as well but my main topics and the 90% of the FTW that I am mentioning isn't involving WBH, I'm using standard Current Hulk.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:54 PM
-K-M-

It was pretty silly as even when he was his regular size he always gave Savage Hulk a good fight. So the 1000x stronger and still got beat was ridiculous.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:02 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by -K-M-
It was pretty silly as even when he was his regular size he always gave Savage Hulk a good fight. So the 1000x stronger and still got beat was ridiculous.

I would agree with you, but..........

The way Marvel has been portraying the Hulk recently, maybe they want him to be "Trans Tier" in terms of strength, stamina and durability?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:08 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yes, but both Wendigo and Bi-Beast alone and in their base form have given Savage Hulk a serious fight. So to easily beat them BOTH at the same time is ridiculous when they were 1000x more powerful.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:12 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes, but both Wendigo and Bi-Beast alone and in their base form have given Savage Hulk a serious fight. So to easily beat them BOTH at the same time is ridiculous when they were 1000x more powerful.

Agreed. Can someone post that fight again? Wasn't Hulk using trickery or something?

Now that I think of it, Professor Hulk hurt giant Abomination iirc... but I hope I remember it wrong.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That's Savage Hulk...Current Hulk isnt Savage. Rulk also gave Savage hell...he even killed him but Current Hulk ran through him as well. Then Banner himself stated that the Avengers, including Thor doesn't stand a chance in hell against Current Hulk.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:18 PM