KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Wendigo fist fight

Thor vs Wendigo fist fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
From what I remember Carvers stance on it was that Hulk was looking at the ground where the thunderbolt hit.He was looking at the ground from the time it hit to the time Zeus landed the punch apparently he really really liked something on the ground it was more interesting than the pissed off sky-father in front of him.He claimed Zeus sucker punched him while he was talking to him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/586...22_009.jpg.html

Zeus shot a lightning bolt at the ground where Hulk was lookin and Hulk looks down while talking and Zeus sucker punch him before he completes his sentence. It's right there in the scan.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:27 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

LOL at the Zeus sucker punch thing as if it mattered

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:29 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, a skyfather that could NOT make a short work of Herc. A skyfather that got floored with a single punch from Ares.

Please. When Zeus stopped using lightning and they went h2h, all Hulk tried was to beat the shit out of him

Those are low showing for Zeus that also had circumstances involved.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:30 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL at the Zeus sucker punch thing as if it mattered

Here we go again.

It mattered because not only was it a sucker punch, he kept pounding on Hulk afterwards.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:31 AM
Mindset

I hear Hulk can take a good pounding though.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by carver9
Here we go again.

It mattered because not only was it a sucker punch, he kept pounding on Hulk afterwards.
Not only was it not a sucker punch but even if it was it would not have mattered Zeus >>>>>>>> Hulk

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:34 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mindset
I hear Hulk can take a good pounding though.

Sigh* confused

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:34 AM
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
Not only was it not a sucker punch but even if it was it would not have mattered Zeus >>>>>>>> Hulk

Look like a sucker punch to me but I do agree, Zeus is above Hulk but the fight would have went different if he didn't sucker punch him like that.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:36 AM
Mindset

What's wrong?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:37 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Look like a sucker punch to me but I do agree, Zeus is above Hulk but the fight would have went different if he didn't sucker punch him like that.
It looked like a sucker punch only to salty ass Hulk fans trying to downplay the physical punishment Zeus layed down on Hulks candy ass

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:38 AM
-K-M-

Yet apparently when Hulk legitimately sucker punches someone we are supposed to ignore that.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:40 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yet apparently when Hulk legitimately sucker punches someone we are supposed to ignore that.
Double standard

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:43 AM
carver9

I never said he didn't sucker punch him but he didn't sucker punched Zeus but he didn't proceed with the beating like Zeus did.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:48 AM
-K-M-

I never said he didn't sucker punch him but he didn't sucker punched Zeus but he didn't proceed with the beating like Zeus did.

You said the sucker punch was a fight, and the sucker punch took him out of the fight. Both incorrect answers.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 12:50 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

You said the sucker punch was a fight, and the sucker punch took him out of the fight. Both incorrect answers.
laughing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 01:16 AM
Silent Master

In just a fist fight, Thor would win 1 fight less than Hulk would.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 01:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Miss type. What I meant was Hulk didn't proceed with the beating like Zeus did. He stopped to talk to Zeus.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 01:19 AM
Badabing
Karen

Guys, get back on topic please or I will close the thread. Hulk isn't in this match.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 01:28 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Zeus shot a lightning bolt at the ground where Hulk was lookin and Hulk looks down while talking and Zeus sucker punch him before he completes his sentence. It's right there in the scan.

First of all he didn't shoot any bolt at where Hulk as looking he intentionally tossed away the bolt.He formed the bolt when he got pissed of after he had agreed to fight Hulk and the coward sucker punched him while he was talking of his cloak.

1. Hulk came to Olympus and started a fight Zeus came out and the first thing he did is attack then Zeus had to put the coward down.

2.After agreeing to fight the Coward while taking off his cloak the got sucker punched.

3.Lets assume for for the Sake of Argument he was looking at the ground where Zeus threw the bolt (P.S he wasn't) your stupid argument and it is stupid would be he continued to look at the ground after Zeus spoke to him and reinstated his wow to fight him on his terms and continued to do it while he responded ludicrous.

The best you could do it argue he was not entirely prepared for the attack and you would be hard pressed to do that considering he was telling Zeus to stop talking and attack which is what he did.

Your boy got stomped he got stomped by someone more powerful than he is.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 01:44 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Miss type.

You said it more then once. Next.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 01:47 AM