KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » LEGO Batman 2: Super Heroes

LEGO Batman 2: Super Heroes
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 07:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Saw that this morning; just need 70 bricks.

Anyways, about the game:

Awesome. So. Much. Awesome.

The 1 complaint I have is that you can't invert the y axis of the camera or flight... Yes, that's my only complaint.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 08:26 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I just bought this today. I hope it lives up to expectations.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 05:02 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It more than does, imo.

Finished story mode last night, now working my way through free play. It has less missions than previous games, but the levels are generally much bigger, i've found.

Plus, what, 60 character roster? Tis le awesome.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

so I haven't been able to buy this game yet sad because ALL of my money had to go to buying a new hard drive for the xbox......

sooo my big question is as a fan how awesome is The Lego Flash?!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 02:56 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Flash is, in a word, excellent. He's too fast for most enemies, and his attacks all happen at superspeed.

To misuse a term, he's the best stud farmer in the game. He moves so fast that you never have to worry about studs disappearing before you can get to them, and with how fast he attacks, you destroy scenery at an incredibly accelerated rate.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 07:38 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

thumb up I. can. not. wait!

Im going to be borrowing this from a friend tonight...and hes going to be gone for two weeks so I have some time to get things done lol!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 11:06 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If you're that intent on getting Flash, I can tell you how to unlock him:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Finish Story Mode. He becomes available to play as during the last level, and once it's completed you unlock him.

--

Right now I have all the villains unlocked, but because heroes require gold bricks, I only have half of them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 11:38 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

AWESOME! thanks! I have been so excited to use him since I heard about him being in the game!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 11:50 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Beat it today! I have been running around getting gold and red bricks with the flash! I collected some villains such as ZOD, Cap boom a rang, & lex. I have Super Hero on all levels and am almost 50% complete lol.

I find that on some gold bricks where you have like 7 things to break really fast the flash is the best for it. I once tried to use ZOD hovering over the objects and using laser vision really fast and I couldn't get it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 03:27 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Beat it today! I have been running around getting gold and red bricks with the flash! I collected some villains such as ZOD, Cap boom a rang, & lex. I have Super Hero on all levels and am almost 50% complete lol.

I find that on some gold bricks where you have like 7 things to break really fast the flash is the best for it. I once tried to use ZOD hovering over the objects and using laser vision really fast and I couldn't get it.

Glad you're having fun. thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 03:43 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by -Pr-
Glad you're having fun. thumb up

Ooh I am! lol It's top notch really! It's free roam tops all the other lego games IMO.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 02:36 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

I have every character except [SPOILER - highlight to read]: supergirl

I have some complaints though about characters.....

GL/Sinestro are not very useful characters. They fly and interact with green bricks....I thought at the least they could use the ring to shoot lasers(with the same effect as sups heat vision)

and Martian Manhunter he flys, hes strong, and has laser eyes....but in some levels/places batman has to turn invisible...Since j'ohn can't walk through walls they could have had him turn inviso. It seems like there is an alternate person for each power except the invisibility and IMO the martian was would have been a good pick.

Last edited by BlackZero30x on Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 11:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I have every character except [SPOILER - highlight to read]: supergirl

I have some complaints though about characters.....

GL/Sinestro are not very useful characters. They fly and interact with green bricks....I thought at the least they could use the ring to shoot lasers(with the same effect as sups heat vision)

and Martian Manhunter he flys, hes strong, and has laser eyes....but in some levels/places batman has to turn invisible...Since j'ohn can't walk through walls they could have had him turn inviso. It seems like there is an alternate person for each power except the invisibility and IMO the martian was would have been a good pick.

GL and Sinestro I would agree, if not for the frankly awesome constructs they make during levels.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 11:25 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

I couldn't agree more on that point but with all the stuff everyone can do I thought the least they could do is have a "laser" attack.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 03:10 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ooh I am! lol It's top notch really! It's free roam tops all the other lego games IMO.

There's another Lego free roam game coming out for the Wii U 'Lego City Undercover' where you play as a undercover cop.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 06:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, they're touting it as "Lego GTA". Still don't know if it will be as good as this though. Flying around Gotham City? Awesome.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 08:09 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Kazenji
There's another Lego free roam game coming out for the Wii U 'Lego City Undercover' where you play as a undercover cop.

I did some looking into it and I am pretty excited for it!

Yeah, they're touting it as "Lego GTA". Still don't know if it will be as good as this though. Flying around Gotham City? Awesome.

I do agree with this! But I hope it pulls a close second!

After I got a 100% on Lego bats 2 all I find myself doing is running around as the flash! I would love to have the DLC packs to fly around as Cap Marvel...errr I mean "Shazam"....and Black Adam!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 11:13 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I did some looking into it and I am pretty excited for it!

I do agree with this! But I hope it pulls a close second!

After I got a 100% on Lego bats 2 all I find myself doing is running around as the flash! I would love to have the DLC packs to fly around as Cap Marvel...errr I mean "Shazam"....and Black Adam!

lol you must never put it down. i'm only on like 55%

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 11:37 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

lol you must never put it down. i'm only on like 55%

lol I didn't do it alone I had help admittedly. I always play the lego games with my women. She didn't get any achievements but it really helped out because we both went our separate ways in free roam and collected the gold bricks.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 11:45 PM