KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Islam holding Arab Nations back

Is Islam holding Arab Nations back
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heen68
heen68

alic88 Your right but Muhammed didn't fly to madinah.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:23 PM
heen68 is currently offline Click here to Send heen68 a Private Message Find more posts by heen68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

oh ya well lol...... atleast there is sum kind of humour in this topic

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 02:00 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Yes because Islam is a religin of hate and intolerance

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 03:48 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I'm sorry §neakhead, but that post of yours is just so full of ignorance and stupidity that it makes a bacteria look like Einstein next to it

could you PLEASE do a little bit of research and actually find out that the Islam preaches you should accept people with other views and religion

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
YERSOOT: Prophet Muhammad flew from Mecca to Madinah since the arab tribes in that time were so hostile to him and his belief that there is only one GOD and that is ALLAH. and thank you for being so open-minded and realistic

thanks smile I looked it up and the city I thought I was confusing it about was actually the name given to him going to the other city embarrasment

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:16 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

"kill those that do not believe in alaih" - Koran

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Last edited by Tex on Aug 9th, 2004 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:39 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

hey Snakehead

read the rules respect other peoples religion

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:52 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Thats never been enforced for christiananity.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:02 PM
alic88
Barzakh

SNAKEHEAD i swear i haf had it.. YOU SHOULD OBEY THE RULES AND RESPECT MY RELIGION.. U HAF NO IDEA HOW ANGRY I AM....!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:17 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Yes because Islam is a religin of hate and intolerance
quote:
Thats never been enforced for christiananity
then why was half the world forces into christianity then? Even in my country, Norway, christianity was forced uppon us. It was either to convert or die.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:50 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by finti
Even in my country, Norway, christianity was forced uppon us. It was either to convert or die.

Then why not fight back? Someone forces you to do something defend yourselves.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:04 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
SNAKEHEAD i swear i haf had it.. YOU SHOULD OBEY THE RULES AND RESPECT MY RELIGION.. U HAF NO IDEA HOW ANGRY I AM....!!!!!!!!

....Or I'll....I'll....blow you up!!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:46 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer

the kings converted so they had people at their will who could read and write and in general make it very easy to have administration
and they had an excuse to have a war going on where they could take land "because they converted people"

so, they had an entire army against them when they tried to pull it off
(not sure about the situation in norway but here that was the case)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
dont know much about history in Eurpoe huh?
It happen 1000 years ago and they did fight back and they beat the so called king who enforced christianity uppon us. Fact is a lot were already christian but they felt he did it the wrong way. They joined forces with his opponents and beat him 29 of july 1030. The Kings name was Olav Haraldson later to be canonised by Rome to become St. Olav (St Olaf in English since they have a problem spelling foreign names correctly)

Now we do as we chose when it comes to religion in Norway even if we have to have christiainity in school for 9 years

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:52 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, whatcha know, it was the same in norway happy

oh, and to add, they also changed some facts and took over some parts of the other religions, but everyone knew that already

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:55 PM
lil bitchiness
-

And what religion didnt do that yerssot? All organized religions have changed and took bits from other religions and made their own.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:59 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by finti
dont know much about history in Eurpoe huh?
It happen 1000 years ago and they did fight back and they beat the so called king who enforced christianity uppon us. Fact is a lot were already christian but they felt he did it the wrong way. They joined forces with his opponents and beat him 29 of july 1030. The Kings name was Olav Haraldson later to be canonised by Rome to become St. Olav (St Olaf in English since they have a problem spelling foreign names correctly)

Now we do as we chose when it comes to religion in Norway even if we have to have christiainity in school for 9 years

Aaah! it happen 1,000 years ago. Back when Kings had power in Europe. I see what you mean.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 08:12 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Seeing as the bible considered and still considers the kings as subjects to the pope, it's still happening wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 08:18 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I don't bow to any King or Queen! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 08:20 PM
yerssot

I read ya, I bow to some queens though wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 08:21 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

You mean Queenies? wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 08:25 PM