KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Chilled vs Namek Saga Vegeta

Chilled vs Namek Saga Vegeta
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Chilled vs Namek Saga Vegeta

Does Vegeta get killed again?

This is Vegeta just after he landed on Namek.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 06:12 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Who the bloody hell is "Chilled"?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 01:34 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Eh, the guy who fought Bardock when he went super saiyan

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 01:51 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Bardock was killed by Frieza. He never went SSJ

EDIT: Just wiki'd it. Non-canon but if it took a SSJ to beat him then Vegeta stands no chance here

Last edited by juggerman on Dec 19th, 2012 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 02:07 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Well, Super Saiyan makes you 50x your base level, Bardock before healing had a power level of 10,000. So Bardock would be about full powered first form Freeza at super saiyan.

Vegeta loses cause he always loses.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 05:56 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Well, Super Saiyan makes you 50x your base level, Bardock before healing had a power level of 10,000. So Bardock would be about full powered first form Freeza at super saiyan.

He does always lose.......

Solid point about Vegeta being trash thumb up

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 06:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vegeta gets phucking annihilated.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 08:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by juggerman
Who the bloody hell is "Chilled"?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 10:11 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That Bardock scene is some if the best combat speed ft I've seen.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 12:46 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

But considering he almost died, he should be noticeably higher.

Btw, Comic where Bardock leads a successful Saiyan rebellion

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 12:53 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Q99
But considering he almost died, he should be noticeably higher.

Btw, Comic where Bardock leads a successful Saiyan rebellion
But, there is no way to know how much a near death increases a saiyans power. They get stronger but it's never stated as far as I can remember an actual number. So at best we can only figure out him being 500,000. I'd say he is at least stronger than first form Freeza though.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 03:01 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
That Bardock scene is some if the best combat speed ft I've seen.
Their battle wasn't nearly as impressive in the manga. sad

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 03:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

But, there is no way to know how much a near death increases a saiyans power. They get stronger but it's never stated as far as I can remember an actual number. So at best we can only figure out him being 500,000. I'd say he is at least stronger than first form Freeza though.

Still, considering whatever the boost is is going to be then x50 due to SSJ1.... and I think every near-death experience experienced by a saiyan around those times added several thousand, and Bardock had two.

10k was at the start before the Dodoria fight. So the Dodoria beat down, which struck me as a pretty significant one considering how he so easily fought through the hordes of mooks who are generally 1,000 to 1,500 after, and then his 'death' at Freiza's hands (heck, possibly even three, if his beatdown by Chilled counts).

Even if we assume a relatively mild 5k each, that'll put him up to 20k, or enough to make his SSJ1 form at a million. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was that high after just the Dodoria fight, he could easily be a good deal higher.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 03:47 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As I said in another thread:

During the Frieza saga, Goku's PL was 180,000 before he was injured in the Ginyu affair. After he healed from that encounter, his base PL had increased to 3,000,000(confirmed in the Daizenshuu)--- that's why/how he was able to match a 50% powered Frieza(PL=60,000,000) with his 20x kaioken. This means Goku received a power increase of over 1,500% from that one beat-down!

If Bardock's power increase from the numerous beatings/near-death experience he endured was even remotely comparable to the gain we saw in Goku, then I could easily see his SSJ form being well above the meager 500,000 theorized here.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 20th, 2012 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 03:53 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Q99
Still, considering whatever the boost is is going to be then x50 due to SSJ1.... and I think every near-death experience experienced by a saiyan around those times added several thousand, and Bardock had two.

10k was at the start before the Dodoria fight. So the Dodoria beat down, which struck me as a pretty significant one considering how he so easily fought through the hordes of mooks who are generally 1,000 to 1,500 after, and then his 'death' at Freiza's hands (heck, possibly even three, if his beatdown by Chilled counts).

Even if we assume a relatively mild 5k each, that'll put him up to 20k, or enough to make his SSJ1 form at a million. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was that high after just the Dodoria fight, he could easily be a good deal higher.
Bardock never really got healed between Dodoria and attacking Freeza. He got a tiny bit of rest on his ride back to Vegeta and that's about it. Heck his whole pod was covered in blood, he could barley stand, and he still went through waves of henchmen. So I don't know if his power would have increased more than once from Dodoria to waking up in the past.
Originally posted by Galan007
As I said in another thread:

During the Frieza saga, Goku's PL was 180,000 before he was injured in the Ginyu affair. After he healed from that encounter, his base PL had increased to 3,000,000(confirmed in the Daizenshuu)--- that's why/how he was able to match a 50% powered Frieza(PL=60,000,000) with his 20x kaioken. This means Goku received a power increase of over 1,500% from that one beat-down!

If Bardock's power increase from the numerous beatings/near-death experience he endured was even remotely comparable to the gain we saw in Goku, then I could easily see his SSJ form being well above the meager 500,000 theorized here.
And Vegeta went from 18,000 to 24,000 after losing on Earth. Then 30,000 after losing to Zarbon, then skyrockets to 250,000 after Ginyu Force. There isn't really a measurement.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 04:36 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

And Vegeta went from 18,000 to 24,000 after losing on Earth. Then 30,000 after losing to Zarbon, then skyrockets to 250,000 after Ginyu Force. There isn't really a measurement.
Yeah, but that's Vegeta. His destiny was to be constantly overshadowed by Goku... A role he played quite nicely. Goku, however, is Bardock's son. They are of the same lineage. You'd *think* Bardock's gains would be closer to what we saw from Goku, then Vegeta's would.

Also, it seems like the power boost a Saiyan receives increases in conjunction with their power level(ie. the more a Saiyan's power increases, the bigger of a gain they get from battle regeneration.) We saw this with Goku as well.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 20th, 2012 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 04:40 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Bardock is the Legendary Super Saiyan.

He clearly solos.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 04:47 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, but that's Vegeta. His destiny was to be constantly overshadowed by Goku... A role he played quite nicely.

Goku is Bardock's son. They are of the same lineage. You'd *think* his gains would be closer to what we saw from Goku, then Vegeta's would.
But he's also Radditz's father. stick out tongue

But seriously besides that, it was really just a plot device in Namek Saga. Bardock was also hurt on Meat, and I don't think he really got a big power increase.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 04:47 AM
Demonic Phoenix

But he's also Radditz's father. stick out tongue

But seriously besides that, it was really just a plot device in Namek Saga. Bardock was also hurt on Meat, and I don't think he really got a big power increase.
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Bardock is the Legendary Super Saiyan.

He clearly solos.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 04:48 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

But seriously besides that, it was really just a plot device in Namek Saga.
Nah, the true plot-device was when Goku transformed into a SSJ. The power he gained from healing simply showcased his natural Saiyan evolutionary process.

Like I said, you'd *think* Bardock, being Goku's father and all, would receive similar gains as his son. Even if the gain he received after recuperating from his numerous beatings and near-death experience gave him just a fraction of the power increase we saw in Goku(a 1500% boost, remember), then his power would have still been substantially beyond the 500k theorized here. However, even if Bardock received the full 1500% increase that Goku did, it'd only put his base PL at 150,000(10,000+1500%=150,000.) So even as a SSJ, his PL would have only been 7,500,000(150,000*50=7.5 million)--- final form Frieza would have been capable of matching that power level using only 1/16 of his power. Not joking.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 20th, 2012 at 05:23 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 05:10 AM