KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
V@LL3jOk!D707

oh i use the cerebro thing to pick random recruits,

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:07 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

me too, but once i assign everyone to a location i switch them around if they're not doing well.
after you win a game you can use the cerebro energy you get to recruit the mutants you want. (each time you win a game, let it restart, press spacebar and press 'u' in the recruitment screen.)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:10 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

ok thanks

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:45 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

sure.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:46 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by kohl
paola: it's 10mb.

eek! thanks kohl
you need to be connected to the internet to play?

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:09 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

no. the game is made in flash, so you just open it and play.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:27 PM
Paola
Ronin

okie..... thanks again big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:54 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Oooh, that u thing is a neat trick. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:30 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

you're welcome.

you know, i've been waiting for more people to play it so we could all talk about it. heh.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:32 PM
VengeanceGOD

So I finally got the Age of Apocalypse, and it was awesome. Funnily enough, I killed all the powerful characters (Apocalypse, Abyss, Holocaust) no problem. It was the damn Evil Beast that gave me so much trouble. He even managed to kill Magneto, and Clarice's reaction was sooo sad. sad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 11:40 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

absolutely. dark beast is way too powerful.
morph is really funny too.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 11:42 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

ok i was at the first round where u pick the team and send the people away and the fight. and i beat all of them. then i have to start over. why?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 11:43 PM
kohl
into the void

after it shows your score, it tells you to press the spacebar to begin another game and use the cerebro energy for a new game. the more energy you collect the more hidden characters appear. but you need to press spacebar and not close the game, because cerebro energy can't be stored.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 11:46 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

oh ok thanks i just need to beat cassandra and im done. who should i use dazzler, jean, or colssuss?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 12:08 AM
kohl
into the void

not colossus as she beats him automatically. she deals some extra damage to jean with telepathy, so try dazzler first.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 12:11 AM
VengeanceGOD

Oh, so how many times do you have to play in order to succeed?

BTW, has anyone else gotten Deadpool before?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:51 AM
VengeanceGOD

Cassandra wasn't a problem for me: Psylocke is REALLY good at beating her up.

ARGH. I hate Onslaught, I hope he dies. Him and that Sentinel...any good strategies for beating them?

Oh, and it was a lovely surprise to find out that Apocalypse beats Wolverine in one hit. And another lovely surprise to suddenly get Franklin Richards. And then another lovely surprise to find out that Onslaught automatically beats Franklin. Argh.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 07:42 AM
kohl
into the void

some mutants die automatically when you put them against a certain villain, ie. colossus vs. cassandra; psylocke vs. shadow king; mr. sinister vs. rachel.

against onslaught, i try to send mutants who are not that close to prof x.

and i love having deadpool in my team. he is terribly amusing.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 03:51 PM
VengeanceGOD

The problem is, the only mutant I had who wasn't close to him was Strong Guy. Who's useless.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 06:18 PM
kohl
into the void

hmm. i don't remember who's good against onslaught. maybe orphan?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:41 AM