KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'Eliminate'- COMBAT PATH

USH'S MATRIX GAME: THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'Eliminate'- COMBAT PATH
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh... sword is out, gotcha.

Ok, that's inviting a couple of reflex attacks; want to dodge those?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 06:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Please

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 06:48 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey... that's a couple of exertion for you.

They roll +2 and -2 after ka-chinking their shotguns... no chance!

You strike. Good form, you roll +6 for a 20... that is just about enough for a kill! You're nervous, Cloud... you are willing to bet that this can only mean worse luck later!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 06:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Willow Step to avoid getting shot.

Mors slashes at the nearest SWAT guy with a shotgun with a horizontal blow with the katana.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:22 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ares pulls out his Ingrams Mac 10 and starts firing.

Very Fast Action 1: 3 bursts at a Shotgun, 3 bursts at a Rifle
Very fast Action 2: 3 bursts at a Rifle, 1 bursts at another Rifle

Lightning Reload to fill the clip again.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:39 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, let's see here...

Mors, you charge down the opponents, giving them reflex attacks which you willow step. They miss! Your slash is an evens, for a 14. After his armour is subtratced as he dodges, that is a Hit of 1- a mere glancing blow.

Ares, you fire. You roll -1 against the shotgun guy, giving you a 14, in the end a Hit for 2. Against the assault rifle guy, you get an 18, a Hit for 6, which with your Mundane Killing Power from Coppertop Killer is a kill!

Then three bursts at a rifle guy. You roll -3. Gah! No good, his armour absorbs it. Then one burst at another. -4. Doh!

You then lose an exertion from the Lightning Reload, to counteract the two you just gained. Hmm, didn't want to use your spare action, Ares?

Bad guys fire. 14 shooters, seven targets, two shots on each!

Ooh, Willow Step just saves you there, Burn...

Ares is missed, lucky, he was not taking Defensive Actions.

Cloud JUST missed as well...

San, you dodge very wel- there was a great shot against you- but very expensively!

Barabarossa and Hammurabi are lucky!

-----

STATE OF PLAY AT: First Round, second action

Lift corridor

2 SWAT with shotguns 1/2
1 likewise 4/1
9 SWAT with assault rifles 0/0
2 likewise 0/1

Mors: 6/0/1
Burn: 6/0/3 (exerted)
Ares: 8/0/1
Cloud: 13/0/2
San: 6/0/2
Barbarossa: 10/0/0
Hammurabi: 11/0/-1

CURRENTLY OWED ACTIONS: Hammurabi (1), Ares (1), Barbarossa (2)

-----

Ok, only Barbarossa and Hammurabi have exertion to act before nine of the assault rifles. They fire again now, one attack on everyone except Areas and Burn who get two, Defensive actions against them now, please.

If Barbarossa or Hammurabi kill anyone first, they don't get to fire.

Also post your attacks to be done after that shooting. San and Cloud fire after many of the other Mundanes as well... I shall do their attacks afterwards; if you Willow Stepped against the first lot it counts for those atacks as well.

Don't forget your banked actions!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 31st, 2003 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Willow Step against all shots.

Ares fires 2 bursts at at the hit shotgun.

Then 3 bursts at another shotgun.

Then another 3 at the other shotgun.

The last two bursts are fired at a hit rifle.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then!

-9 and -3 on the attacks against you- not much good!

Ok, four very fast actions there I see!

-2 on your first shot. Bit vague on your target- they are all hit, so I will pick one of the less hit ones. A hit of 3 on him then, taking him to 4!

+4 on the next one along. Oh, that blows him away easy!

Evens on the next one. Total of 17, a Hit for... well, that will be enough to kill him too!

None of the rifle guys are hit... so I will make that on any old one. You roll -2, in the end a 14, a Hit of 2.

Then losing two exertion brings you back down to zero! Neat.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:49 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

remember my banked!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:04 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Crap, I wrote it out... where the hell did that go? Damn damn damn...

So, three bursts on a rifle guy. You roll +6... ow! A kill, and one less attack on you this action... three bursts on another... -1. Hmm. 14 on that guy... a Hit of 3.

Four bursts on another, you roll evens, makes that 18, a Hit of 7, and a kill. So one less guy just fired at Ares as well (missed anyway...)

Then you reload. Puts you at three exertion so you are missing this action, Burn.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:09 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hang on! Scratch that, what are you reloading with? Don't you mean to draw your Deagle? I shall assume that, puts you on the same exertion as you drop the HK.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:11 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

fine, draw the deagle

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:16 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You Willow Stepping this action?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:17 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

yup, sayd that in the beginging, My use all defence

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:19 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh yeah. Blimey, that will run you out, you know. 2+3+4... oops, not enough left for actions 3 and 4. I shall remember to put all the attacks on you then!

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:20 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

HEY!
am I exerted out for 2 rounds or just not enough focus?
and you yell at me for being vague!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What would being exerted have to do with it? Doesn't stop you taking defensive actions.

You can't afford it.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:25 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I can still shoot right??

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What, right now? You're missing your main action but can take some very Fasts if you want.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:44 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I'll WILLOW STEP for my defence again and WEAPON ATTACK one of those un-hit assault rifle guys.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:18 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote