KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jean Grey Vs. Emma Frost

Jean Grey Vs. Emma Frost
Started by: JeanGreyDP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by /\RK
shouldnt this go in the versus thread, Paola, u put my vs thread there, why not this one

'cause I'm lazy!

Truth is this is about comparing, not fighting.... and vs forum is for battles and only battles

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:58 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i think u just hate me and want to do any thing to destroy me, but i have a plan evil face hahahhahahahahahhaha, or do i? shifty

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:28 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkphoenix110
im hott

jean gave that girl a brutal ass kicking and she deserved emma frost should find her own man suggesting beast nightcrawler or crawl back to the HELL FIRE CLUB

for all the guys

New Siggy week for me Check out Sage from: Candice u may have it just ask I have plenty

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 02:53 AM
darkphoenix110 is currently offline Click here to Send darkphoenix110 a Private Message Find more posts by darkphoenix110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

They'r to hot to fight, why not kiss/ do other stuff (on camera of course, recorded for posterity) and make up?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:04 AM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
I like them both yes
sometimes Jean annoys me..... she's always "perfect" erm but most of time I really like her...
Emma is soooo a b!tch happy..... that's why I like her yes

yes
agree

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:28 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

don't like either of em that much...

i do believe having emma brought something fresh to x-men...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Beekeeper

I like Jean the best.

I liked Emma until the whole realtionship with Scott started. Another reason I don't like Emma is because she can be so over the top. She's always making some crass remark or insulting someone. I liked her in her solo comic, "Emma Frost" b/c you get to she the more human side to her, she was not such a ruthless uncaring character when she was younger.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:23 PM
The Beekeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Beekeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Beekeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MindReeper01

Personally I think Jean would kick Emma's ass any day of the week, but I'd like to see the 2 get busy ya no wat I mean smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:52 AM
MindReeper01 is currently offline Click here to Send MindReeper01 a Private Message Find more posts by MindReeper01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

i like what emma brought to the x-men....she wasnt a goodie goodie...and the fact that she hooked up with a really big 'goodie goodie'
(sorry pr..but u gotta admit....he is..and dats kool)....makes the whole jean emma scott triangle a little kooler....

o inly really like jean for her power.....and i like the fact that she's back again....i just hope they dun kill her again....she myt develope a complex ....

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:39 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

As a die hard Phoenix fan, I have to say Jean because 1. I like Jean's maternal yet muy loco (sometimes) personality 2. i like her red hair, its a bit more eye-catching 3. her sheer power level. But i also love Emma she can be transparent and hard ( just like her diamond form) but also at times, vulnerable. plus, u gotta luv the bad @$$ b!tch some of the time! bunny

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:04 AM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

haha jean for sure....i do like emma for her bitchness...but jean can have attudute too when need be ...and a temper...i loved when she screamed at emma frost.....in new xmen

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:54 AM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eternitygoddess

JEAN JEAN ALL THE WAY.

I HATE Emma frickin Frost! Breaking up a marriage is awful and insulting a dead woman is totally low-class. That b*tch needs to learn some etiquette and stop prancing around like a hooker.

[Quote]Ok...if you caught your man doing the nasty with another woman...and the other woman was doing it MALICIOUSLY to get you mad...c'mon...would YOU fight fair?

I'm sorry...but if someone messed with my hypothetical husband, that ***** would be getting a lot of punches to the face....and then, of course, my hypothetical husband would feel my wrath. What I don't understand is why Jean didn't beat the hell out of Scott after that...I dunno....I think that would have been prudent.[Quote]

If I was Jean I would've dumped Scott's butt on Mars and leave him there to repent.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:34 AM
eternitygoddess is currently offline Click here to Send eternitygoddess a Private Message Find more posts by eternitygoddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

she probably read his mind....

emmma was messin wit his head confusin him...

forgot sake she didn't try gettin him onto bed lookin like herself
...but lookin like jeannn

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:57 AM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

I think of them as two sides of a mirror or yin-and-yang, opposite

Jean-fiery, incendiary, smoldering, hot-headed, maternal, nurturing

Emma-icy, frigid, glacial, cool, calculating, manipulative,dismissive

but also at times, Jean is normally level-headed and Emma can be passionate. Jean can play creator and destroyer and Emma also does care for her students and loved ones, It's just some people wear their personalties on the surface while others bury them inside.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:18 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

If you take a glance at Emma's solo series you can see how she became the way she did. Her family is way f***ed up. Jean comes from a warm loving environment. Emma's a cold snarky b!tch (and that's why I like her laughing out loud ) but she has her reasons.

Also no one ever seems to notice that Emma does care a great deal about the well being of her students and she's suffered the tragedy of the deaths of her students thrice; her Hellions, Synch and her students in Genosha.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:39 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

So I see this new thread in here and almost cried: does the Diamond Doll need another hate thread? So I come in, and of course the thread starter loved Jean. I expected 304828 of those posts.

But yay, for every 3 Jean awards, there's one Emma award!

I personally love Emma Frost. She's not the outright obnoxious character that was Stacy X, but she's not Wallflower: She's got all Stacy X has but with class.

The faux British accent is hilarious, along with everything else Emma does. The writer's use her telepathy innovately, using it far from the convential means of "reading minds" and "erasing memories". Instead, Emma pushes bliss buttons, she makes words trigger violent reactions when heard, she uses her telepathy in a way the Phoenix never has..and that makes her so much better.

Emma Frost is an A-list Diva. She may not be an actress or a singer, but like every Diva, she's in full control of her domain, which is her life, herself, and her business. What Emma wants, Emma gets; She is a rich girl who has worked hard to get her wealth and doesn't mind fighting dirty to keep it. Emma Frost is the right stuff, she has star quality, she's the life of any party, and she always has to be the top dog.

Emma is the leader, the shining light, and the attention-getter in her public and private spheres. She has a quality born of self-regard, self-respect, self-certainty - all the self words that denote a faith in herself. She knows what she wants, and she gets it. Emma has the charisma to attract plenty of others to her goal. She is extroverted and intensely political. Emma knows how to work the crowd, how to motivate it, and how to lead it.

To Frost 'self' is the most important thing. Her 'self' provides purpose, structure, and meaning to Emma, for whom, in short, the world is me. She can often seem a bit Narcissistic, but Emma simply loves being Emma. She's prepared to work hard, to plan, and to endure hardship if necessary in order to get what she feels she deserves. Emma believes that she was "born under a lucky star" and her life seems to bear it out. Usually what she wants involves status and image and/or power. She's definitely the Hollywood type having a gorgeous body and wearing fabulous clothes. She sits on the most powerful and prestigious committees, her image-consciousness is genuine; she seeks to be and succeed in becoming what she believes she is to begin with: an important, deserving woman.

The White Queen is an outgoing, high-energy, competitive female who is able to absorb data easily, to see the big picture, to make decisions, to plan, to set priorities and goals, and to delegate. At work as well as in every other aspect of her life, Frost is instinctively political. She's a natural at understanding the power structure of an organization and at establishing effective political alliances. She can be jealous of those who have more power than she, and she's not squeamish about attempting to unseat them. This woman is popular and attractive. Her sense of herself and her certainty in her projects draws others to her. And she is very good at being loved. She is not shy, not in the least embarrassed by the attentions paid by a person who loves her. She needs to be needed, and she'll work hard to gain and maintain a person's loving admiration. Emma knows what to do to get your attention and how to win you over.

Emma definitely has a temper, and when she is crossed or slighted, she'll show it. In addition, she can be envious of others whom she perceives as more successful than she, whether it is in love or business. But her strong sense of self, her success orientation, and her political savvy usually protect her from letting her less 'admirable' feelings get the best of her.

Back to her Narcissistic traits, Emma is often characterized by self-centeredness and self-interest, grandiosity, lack of empathy, and manipulative ness. She can often become preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love. That is why it was so easy for her to fall into the grips of the Hellfire Club so many years ago. The promises of total power blinded her.

Jean Grey does not have the depth of this personality. So she becomes Dark Phoenix once in a while. Boo hoo. Only then does she go crazy. Otherwise, she's this nice, warm person whom the students can go to for help. Emma has better things to do. And while that might make her a bad person, to me she's the more real of the two.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:03 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i cant read all that... too much... embarrasment

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by munkiesarus
So I see this new thread in here and almost cried: does the Diamond Doll need another hate thread? So I come in, and of course the thread starter loved Jean. I expected 304828 of those posts.

But yay, for every 3 Jean awards, there's one Emma award!

I personally love Emma Frost. She's not the outright obnoxious character that was Stacy X, but she's not Wallflower: She's got all Stacy X has but with class.

The faux British accent is hilarious, along with everything else Emma does. The writer's use her telepathy innovately, using it far from the convential means of "reading minds" and "erasing memories". Instead, Emma pushes bliss buttons, she makes words trigger violent reactions when heard, she uses her telepathy in a way the Phoenix never has..and that makes her so much better.

Emma Frost is an A-list Diva. She may not be an actress or a singer, but like every Diva, she's in full control of her domain, which is her life, herself, and her business. What Emma wants, Emma gets; She is a rich girl who has worked hard to get her wealth and doesn't mind fighting dirty to keep it. Emma Frost is the right stuff, she has star quality, she's the life of any party, and she always has to be the top dog.

Emma is the leader, the shining light, and the attention-getter in her public and private spheres. She has a quality born of self-regard, self-respect, self-certainty - all the self words that denote a faith in herself. She knows what she wants, and she gets it. Emma has the charisma to attract plenty of others to her goal. She is extroverted and intensely political. Emma knows how to work the crowd, how to motivate it, and how to lead it.

To Frost 'self' is the most important thing. Her 'self' provides purpose, structure, and meaning to Emma, for whom, in short, the world is me. She can often seem a bit Narcissistic, but Emma simply loves being Emma. She's prepared to work hard, to plan, and to endure hardship if necessary in order to get what she feels she deserves. Emma believes that she was "born under a lucky star" and her life seems to bear it out. Usually what she wants involves status and image and/or power. She's definitely the Hollywood type having a gorgeous body and wearing fabulous clothes. She sits on the most powerful and prestigious committees, her image-consciousness is genuine; she seeks to be and succeed in becoming what she believes she is to begin with: an important, deserving woman.

The White Queen is an outgoing, high-energy, competitive female who is able to absorb data easily, to see the big picture, to make decisions, to plan, to set priorities and goals, and to delegate. At work as well as in every other aspect of her life, Frost is instinctively political. She's a natural at understanding the power structure of an organization and at establishing effective political alliances. She can be jealous of those who have more power than she, and she's not squeamish about attempting to unseat them. This woman is popular and attractive. Her sense of herself and her certainty in her projects draws others to her. And she is very good at being loved. She is not shy, not in the least embarrassed by the attentions paid by a person who loves her. She needs to be needed, and she'll work hard to gain and maintain a person's loving admiration. Emma knows what to do to get your attention and how to win you over.

Emma definitely has a temper, and when she is crossed or slighted, she'll show it. In addition, she can be envious of others whom she perceives as more successful than she, whether it is in love or business. But her strong sense of self, her success orientation, and her political savvy usually protect her from letting her less 'admirable' feelings get the best of her.

Back to her Narcissistic traits, Emma is often characterized by self-centeredness and self-interest, grandiosity, lack of empathy, and manipulative ness. She can often become preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love. That is why it was so easy for her to fall into the grips of the Hellfire Club so many years ago. The promises of total power blinded her.

Jean Grey does not have the depth of this personality. So she becomes Dark Phoenix once in a while. Boo hoo. Only then does she go crazy. Otherwise, she's this nice, warm person whom the students can go to for help. Emma has better things to do. And while that might make her a bad person, to me she's the more real of the two.

Basically Emma rock
And I agree.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:07 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Originally posted by pr1983
i cant read all that... too much... embarrasment

Well trust me; it's well thought out, lol.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:08 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by munkiesarus
Well trust me; it's well thought out, lol.

Its good... yes well thought out too...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:42 PM