KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Unhosted RP Rules/Guidelines discussion

Unhosted RP Rules/Guidelines discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crAZRick
I'm God here!

not arguing... just conversating, communicating...

communication
community
communism

see?

no argument here

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:24 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

STOP SPAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 10:57 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

not spamming either, just renewing, or attempting to renew interest in long-dead RPs, in order to make this forum flourish with a vast variety of new-old life... it's close to rehashing and retreading old topics into completely new and unoriginal ones, except these ARE the old original ones, so it's a BETTER IDEA (says me, any way.. further research is still being done...)

but not SPAMMING! so, OK! I'll stop (not) spamming... or something...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 12:47 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know what happened overnight theres all these threads Ive never seen before that have been ressurected and theres a bunch of new threads that people have made without permission messed

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:07 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I raked the leaves, and did some mowing in the community, stirred the pot and got some new nibbles on some long dead threads... join up and dig back in!!

I think this is what Ush was talking about when he was talking about community service... or something... maybe not though? not sure

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:53 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

You did this What the f**k? ?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:05 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's why it says slickrick ona bunch of them... What the f**k?

all of a sudden a bunch of long-dead rps, 4 started by me, pop up on my subscribed threads list. I approve of you raking the leaves, but half of them I want closed, and a whole set of others I dont even play, and never will. Under the Sea is over. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 12:47 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

"i'm in" that what he basically said on all of them

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:41 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I AM IN! just so excited about trying to fit in, not bucking the great system, not inquiring about or inspiring change... just being happy being happy with the way things are. And the way things are says I can retread threads all I want as long as I want, in order to get folks interested, if I don't want to start up whole new threads for the same old same old ideas...

unless I SHOULD start up whole new threads for the same old same old ideas... hmmmmm...

more research is required in this area. Until then, jump in and play the 30+ other threads I found! Come on people! Serve the community!!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:09 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah when you see threads that have sunked to the bottum usually that the owner didnt care about it anymore and neither did the people but we'll see what happens

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 06:11 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

exactly, so i dought they will just flurish or what ever you trying to do.

and wtf is with the research thing you always say?!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 06:52 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me....research?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:22 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

quote:
Originally posted by SlickRick69
I AM IN! just so excited about trying to fit in, not bucking the great system, not inquiring about or inspiring change... just being happy being happy with the way things are. And the way things are says I can retread threads all I want as long as I want, in order to get folks interested, if I don't want to start up whole new threads for the same old same old ideas...

unless I SHOULD start up whole new threads for the same old same old ideas... hmmmmm...

more research is required in this area. Until then, jump in and play the 30+ other threads I found! Come on people! Serve the community!!

the bolded part

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:08 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by SlickRick69

Actually Udner The Sea might work with a bunch of new characters

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:44 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats Under the Sea about confused ?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 12:14 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

mermaids, i think

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:53 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

messed

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:38 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

yeah MERMAIDS RULZ!!!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:13 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

messed

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Slickrick, your clumsy sarcasm is as unwelcome here as your elitist opinions. You have now contributed all I want you to contribute here- do not do so again. Incidentally, that is not up for debate in any way.

Carry on with that attitude and action will have to be taken. Simple as that.

Now, I would like to return this thread to where we were when we started- the establishment of a set of suggested good play guidelines we can put up for players.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 11:33 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote