KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Eminem sucks...why?

Eminem sucks...why?
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

why is there so much stupidity...

*looks at Snake Eyes*

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:45 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a forum.

If you can't accept that your boy sold out, not my problem. However I backed him since before he dropped "Infinate" so I've seen the decrease in his credibility.

Deal with it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:48 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

don't really care about him. I just think it's funny that whenever he thinks somebodey said something negative about him he starts dissing the person in a song or whatever/where ever. ...pathetic.

sane

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:49 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

AC- good to see ur a eminem fan for such a long time. yes

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:50 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.

And people act like he's battled God or something. It was Ja Rule and Benzino. Not exactly greatest of rhymers. Ja Rule is another one who had a killer first album then sold out.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:51 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i would like to see Immortal Technique vs Eminem...

yes

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:54 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

id much rather have him annhilated and any form of his existance wiped clean from the face of the earth....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:59 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sure I'd go that far but his lost wouldn't......well.....be a loss really. The loss has already occured as far as Eminem is concerned. He sold whatever he had of himself long ago.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:08 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

callin me stupid because i have a certain opinion about a certain type of music is just being even more stupid. I know this is about Eminem and how much he sucks, but i was just going the extra mile and saying that all rap is bad that way, get over it!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:19 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not fair to brand all MCs the same way.

Zack De La Rocha of Rage Against The Machine is a rhymer. As are Wu-Tang Clan.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:54 PM
DaRk Jester
Mime Of Hell

eminem is nothing but a no talent hag who cant make any decent songs...

roiling heat death grip in
my veins unveiling rancid
petals flowering forth foul
necter the space between
a blink and a tear...
DEATH BLOOMS."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:29 PM
DaRk Jester is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Jester a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Jester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

i dont like eminem period he is pussy. mad laughing

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:36 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i dont like him either, but u guyz are treating him as trash. thats pathetic.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:50 PM
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

Angry

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"Slim Shady LP" album. How good was it? ****ing awesome. One of the best Hiphop albums ever.
-AC

how can you say that personaly i hate every album he made. he sucks to where the point if i ever heard his music i will throw up then kill myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:44 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Right.... you would kill yourself........ that's really ****ing hard to believe.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 03:44 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

once again you guyz are treating him like shit. he's one of the only few good mainstream rappers. i personally dont like him but he's doing better than most mainstream.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:31 AM
musicworshiper
music freak

i dont really care fer most of the stuff he releases as singles, but i like alot of the stuff he doesnt release, those songs show just how screwed up he really is...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:41 AM
musicworshiper is currently offline Click here to Send musicworshiper a Private Message Find more posts by musicworshiper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
And people act like he's battled God or something. It was Ja Rule and Benzino. Not exactly greatest of rhymers. Ja Rule is another one who had a killer first album then sold out.

I totally agree 100%...

quote:
once again you guyz are treating him like shit. he's one of the only few good mainstream rappers. i personally dont like him but he's doing better than most mainstream.

..I also agree with that too, but the difference is, that i like eminem, but it really duznt matter...n e ways...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:52 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

can u give examples. most you people say lot of stuff but never back up with evidence.