KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)

Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Just get to the sacred planet already!! Im bored.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:21 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

***I would, man, but I didn't build a pilot.***

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:25 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

my guys a computer technition he might be able to be the pilot

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:27 AM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*its ok cap, we can talk*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

I got an idea to get to the planet. My guy is on Space Shuttle going space wards. Perhaps before it takes off your guys could also come aboard. or sumthing like that...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:30 AM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

Dozer bangs on Reilly's door.
"Yo, man, should I have my mail forwarded here, or what? All this trainin' crap is for the birds!"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:31 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

quote:
X rotated his shoulders, loosening his neck and shoulders, then quickly spun on his heels and pulled his Desert Eagle out of his belt, firing the entire clip at the target 200 meters away. He placed the gun back in his belt and used his binoculars to see where he had hit. 8 of the 16 rounds had hit the head, 6 of them hit the chest, and the others hit the arms. Drake cursed to himself. He had moved his target back by 50 meters to test himself, but he had wanted to do better. He pulled out a pen sized remote and pressed the bottom. The target exploded as an eighth of a pound of C4 was detonated. Drake didn't even blink as he smiled. He had an adrenilin rush every time he blew something up, no matter how big or small.

Bradshaw smiled at X. His partner had an almost as sick love for blowing things up as he had for his gun. Bradshaw stroked his old bolt action sniper rifle and whispered loving words to it.
"Soon, my sweet, soon you shall have blood."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:35 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

Artanis takes a long puff from his cigerette. he got a bad feeling about this trip. but he knows that if it can get him reinstated in the military he's up to the task. but as the final preparations for their long journey began to wrap up he's got a feeling in his gut that he will never see his home or his planet ever again.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:36 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"come in dozer"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

The door opens and in walks all 280 lbs. of the big gunner.
"Hey, Reilly, what's up, man? Are we gettin' outta here anytime soon, or have they not even told you yet?"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:44 AM
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh guys i'm just gonna say i can't come up with many more ways to stall the space ship thats on its way to that planet. so i'm just sayin that if ya'll are gonna hitch a ride on the ship the time is now or soon but if ya want ta stall for awhile ya gotta get your own ride.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:45 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"told me what dozer?"

*this is blackc@ts rp, she might not agree with us goin so far ahead*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:46 AM
Capt.JK

***I figured Reilly is the leader type, so if he says we go, I go. That's why I hitched my character to him.***

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:47 AM
XornonJay

X turned and faced Bradshaw. "You know, I've never heard of a man and a gun having a sexual relationship, but I'm pretty sure you two come pretty close." Xornon smiled and slid another magazine in his Desert Eagle. The two men had been friends since college, and had even served in the same Spec. Ops unit. X's cell phone rang. He walked over and answer. "Talk to me."
"Hello Mr. Jay. I know Mr. Bradshaw is there with you, and this message is to both of you," a mellow voice spoke over the phone.
"Who the hell..."
"Don't talk yet, just listen. My employer has a mission that requires people of skill such as Bradshaw and yourself. I can't give you any details yet. Talk to Bradshaw, and I will call back in 2 minutes."
The phone clicked silent. "Who was it?" asked his friend. Xornon relayed the message to Bradshaw.
"What do you think?" ask X.

((if i call my character Drake on accident, just ignore it, its another name from another game))

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:48 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

***Yeah, I figured that too, but since it is a military campaigne, I don't think there'll be a problem with us getting the preliminary meeting out of the way. At least 2 of us will know each other. We can stop and wait if you want.***

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:49 AM
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

i'll hold the ship off awhile then...

After a bit of tecknical troble the crew have to do some emergency repairs which shall delay the flight for 24 hours

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:50 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*no its fine cap*

"whats up dozer?"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:51 AM
Capt.JK

"I was wonderin' if you heard anything about our next gig. This sittin' around trainin' is getting old. I know how to shoot my gun. I know how to kill sh*t. What I don't know is how much longer I can take sittin' around here not usin' the skills that God and Uncle Sam gave me. Any word yet?"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:55 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"No unfortunately, but i know what you mean, my trigger fingers gettin itchy. and theres somethin about these grunts we're trainin, i just dunno, somethings not right. take a look"

*hands the document to dozer*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:01 AM
XornonJay

((Ok, so are we all just gonna meet at some base. I'm assuming whoever is heading up this expidition is hiring all of the best. So are we all gonna get shipped to a base, then move out??))

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:03 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote