KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)

Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XornonJay

X just sat against the ships wall, with Bradshaw beside him, softly wispering to and stoking his gun. Xornon was pissed. They call him into this crazy ship to go investigate "strange happenings". What was he suppose to blow up?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 12:18 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Bradshaw drew his attention away from his gun for a few moments to take a look around at the other people. Nothing special registered in his mind. They were all here because they were the best at what they do. He knew that, for he and X were there for the very same reason. The woman who led them intregued him though. He had never been led by a woman before.
Bradshaw shook his head. She would not lead him. He always stuck to X's back like glue and this would would be no different. He went back to soothing his gun.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 12:40 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"So Tourmac what exactly is our mission here?"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 01:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

(I don't really know the year, but it's set after the Alien movies and after the Predator movies.)

J.D tapped the buttons for hyperspace. "There'll be no need for hyperspace on this cruise, we'll reach the planet in a little more then three hours." J.D told them all.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:40 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

J.D looked at her two friends she had bought along, Jake, Kay, and Alex, her fellow soilders. She ran her fingers through her long, brown hair. "At approximetly 16:50 pm Eastern standard time the government reseved word of an unknown heat blast coming from the planet we're about to investigate. They suspect a comit could have landed on it, but since the planet is inhabitable they sent along soldiers instead of spacemen, there is air on the planet." Jade explained.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:44 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

"Cool. No hyper sleep. I'm gonna secure the weapons rack and make sure ever'thing's in working order."
'Dozer unsnapped his crash harness and walked back toward the security section, ducking his head to keep from banging it on the protruding overhead pipes.
"Hey!", he shouted back to the crew. "Are you sure we bought enough rations for this trip?"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:06 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"No dozer, thats what makes it interesting"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 09:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Xornon motioned to the lady in charge. "What are the chances of me getting to blow something up?" She must have known about his skill, or she wouldn't have brought him along. He thought he knew he from somewhere, but nothing was coming. "I just hate to think that this was all for not, at least for me."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 01:35 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

"Great. Well, at least I brought some HoHo's in my pack." He pauses for a moment... "STAY OUT OF MY PACK!!!"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:19 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"Don't worry dozer, i was never fond of those things anyway"

((wtf are hohos?))

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 09:42 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

J.D smiled at Xornon. "That depends, if there's a wall we can't get past, then that's where you come in." she winked. She was beginning to like Xornon.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 10:31 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*reilly checked and re-checked his pulse rifle, it was fully loaded, grenades and all. He had spare clips and grenades, he was ready.*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 11:13 AM
XornonJay

Xornon smiled back, but inside wasn't so happy. A wall!? What the hell did she take him for, a normal kid. His 10 year old niece could blow a wall down. But at least he was getting some excitment. he tapped Bradshaw's shoulder. "I sure hope there some thing for you down there bud, this is beginning to sound a bit boring."

((Dude! you don't know what a HoHo is!?! Wow, i thought like was like, a universal thing. its like a cream filled chocolate wrap thing. I don't know, its really early, i can't think how to explain it))

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

((we dont have hohos in ireland, sounds like an eclair though, cream filled pasty with chocolate on top))

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:10 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Bradshaw nodded. "I hope you are right partner. If I can't give sweetie any blood, she may cause me to snap. Who knows what I will kill then."
He turned his attention to J.D. "So missy, will there be anything for old sweetie to feast on down there? Because right now, I have a seriously itchy trigger finger."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:51 PM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
((we dont have hohos in ireland, sounds like an eclair though, cream filled pasty with chocolate on top))

*You've never had a HoHo?!! You're not missing much. It's a generic chocolate pastry kind-of-thing we've got over here. I just like the name. BTW, my girlfriend is Irish. Cool.*

'Dozer checked and rechecked his machine gun, including the camera feed and the hydraulic swivel mechanisms of his body harness. Everything seemed to be in working order. He re-stowed the gear and then returned to his seat.
"So, who all here ain't never been off planet b'fore?"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 05:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*cool. my gf isn't hehe*

"i never been offworld, never had a reason to"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 05:23 PM
Capt.JK

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pr1983
[B]*cool. my gf isn't hehe*

*Ain't world peace grand?*

"Well, man, I'll tell you; it sucks. You can't drink the water. There's nothin' to eat. The air ALWAYS tastes like sh*t. And 9 times outta 10, it turns out to be nothin' more than a really crappy vacation slide-show." "Dozer held up his hands in a mock show of showing off his wallet, "...And this is me taking a cr*p in a sulfuric acid puddle..." Laughs to himself. "Man, I'm tellin' you right now, this ain't gonna be nothin' more than more of the same ol' same ol', and we still ain't gonna get to show these boys how it's done. This guy over here strokin' his gun like it's his girlfriend, he's gonna be one upset mutha when all we find is rocks and space-garbage. That's all there ever is."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 05:34 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

((yes it is))

"ha, well, you never know, maybe we'll find somethin worthy of our talents."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 05:39 PM
Capt.JK

"Yeah, maybe. The chick leadin' us is hot, though." 'Dozer looked her up and down behind her back, "Maybe this won't be such a bad trip after all."

***No offense, BlackC@t, just trying to establish some "flavor" for my character. I won't cross any lines.***

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 05:44 PM