KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)

Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

Dozer scans over the document.
"Umm... I usually skipped English class to go hang out in the gym. What am I lookin' for?"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:03 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

((possibly, but we gotta ask cat imo))

"these performance reports, these grunts are good, a little too good in my opinion, maybe i'm just paranoid, i think the fact i havent slept in days is gettin to me"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~This is unhosted, we dont have to ask for permission to start.~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:43 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

quote:
X turned and faced Bradshaw. "You know, I've never heard of a man and a gun having a sexual relationship, but I'm pretty sure you two come pretty close." Xornon smiled and slid another magazine in his Desert Eagle. The two men had been friends since college, and had even served in the same Spec. Ops unit. X's cell phone rang. He walked over and answer. "Talk to me."
"Hello Mr. Jay. I know Mr. Bradshaw is there with you, and this message is to both of you," a mellow voice spoke over the phone.
"Who the hell..."
"Don't talk yet, just listen. My employer has a mission that requires people of skill such as Bradshaw and yourself. I can't give you any details yet. Talk to Bradshaw, and I will call back in 2 minutes."
The phone clicked silent. "Who was it?" asked his friend. Xornon relayed the message to Bradshaw.
"What do you think?" ask X.

Bradshaw raised and eyebrow. "Sounds like some fishy government crap to me. But, if it means Sweetie," he stroked his gun, "and I get some serious action, then I'm in."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:49 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

X nodded. "From what I can make of it, you and her will get some good play time." Just as he was done talking, the phone rang. X answered.
"We agree to do it. Where do we go?"
"Glad to hear it," came the voice. "Just sit tight, and you'll know what to do soon." The phone clicked silent again.
"Well bro, looks like we just sit around and wait." In the distance, Xornon heard the sound of a chopper. Over the tree line, a military style chopper flew close to the ground. Before Bradshaw or X knew what happened, the chopper had landed in front of them, and a man in a suit stepped out of the door. "Mr. Jay, Bradshaw, come with me please." X shifted his gaze from the chopper, to the man, to bradshaw, and back agian.
"I guess you want me to get in no questions asked, huh?"
"Yes sir."
X nodded, walked over to the table a few feet away and packed up his stuff. His "stuff" consisted of two 9mm pistols, a 357 Magnum, his two Desert Eagles, one of which was still tucked in his belt, and ammo belt for all of them. And under those, he had 10 pounds of C4. The man saw all of this and took and deep breathe.
"I can carry your weapons for you." Xornon glared at him.
"You can take this case from my dead hands. As for him," he motioned towards Bradshaw. "I dare you to try and take his gun."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:12 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Bradshaw smiled sadistically. "Sweetie wants your blood...give me chance to provide for her," he purred in a deep rumbling tone. He chuckled. "What's the matter you government rat? Too pussy?"
Bradshaw laughed throatily and started towrds the chopper, stroking his gun lovingly all the while.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:20 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

X smiled at the government man. "Like i said, I think we can handle our weapons." He jumped into the chopper, and they were on their way to the base. The government guy told the two friends all about the trip to the other planet. "You'll get more details when we get on base." X just nodded. If it were up to him, he would blow the whole damn planet up. He was happy on earth, why did he need to go to another planet.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:27 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Bradshaw knew that the X man was thinking the same as him. Why the fu*k did they need to go to another planet to kill things. He stroked Sweetie tenderly.
"I know...you like warm, red human blood. But don't worry," he cooed, "don't worry my sweetie. A feast is a feast, and, when we get back, I'll get you some warm red blood." He glanced at the Government guys in the chopper, they were staring at him as if he were insane.
Bradshaw smiled as he listened to his gun. "Yes, I'll give you warm government blood."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:38 AM
XornonJay

Xornon smiled, and consentrated hard, trying not to laugh. Bradshaw was quite the twisted guy, but you had to love him. The government guys were totally freaking out about them both. One was sweettalking a gun, and threatening them indirectly, and the other had enough C4 to blow a a$$ hole in the world. Finally the chopper landed and the two got out. They stood there, waiting for someone to tell them what to do. "Hey Bradshaw, from what I'm seeing, these guys are wusses. I bet we could take the whole base by ourselves." The one thing X hated was a green horned soldier. He wanted to get in all of their faces, just to see what they did when a real soldier yelled at him.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:49 AM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Bradshaw exited the chopper, making the wary government guys scatter and making the almost shit themselves when he actually started singing his own rip off of a really old Maiden song, all the while stroking his gun.
"We aren't afraid....afraid to shoot strangers, afraid...afraid to shoot straaaaaaangers. Hell no sweetiepie...we aint afraid to shoot no strangers." He chuckled at the suits and went to join the X man, ready t follow wherever his partner should want to go.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:09 AM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

OOC: lol...I'm such a dumb ass...My character was supposed to be Mortenville...but hes Bradshaw now...so ya

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:47 AM
Capt.JK

***I'm gonna wait for the one who started this thing to jump back in before I leave the planet, just so we don't mess up where they wanted it to go.***

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
((possibly, but we gotta ask cat imo))

"these performance reports, these grunts are good, a little too good in my opinion, maybe i'm just paranoid, i think the fact i havent slept in days is gettin to me"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I can hardly eat a thing, I'm so wound up. But we've run this Spec Ops sh*t before, ain't nothin' new there. What's got you so amped up about these particular FNG's?"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 04:10 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"to be honest i dunno, i really don't, but i got this feeling in my gut, could be nothing, but these guys, i've looked into their eyes during exercises, its like, they exist only to kill, they're almost, inhuman. could be crazy talk, and bein stuck on this base is playin tricks on me.

your right though, we need to get back out there, show these grunts how its done."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 04:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

"Amen, brutha. Baby sittin' a bunch of psycho-nuts and teachin' 'em how to tie their boots ain't my idea of the perfect military life. I'm feelin' the need to show what a couple of REAL good Marines can do."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 04:46 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"Yeah, but with this whole peace time thing, there aint nothin to kill, theres no wars, so we're not needed. f*cking ridiculous is what it is"

((dude i'm off to bed, its 5am an i aint slept))

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 05:00 AM
Capt.JK

***Me too. See ya next trip.***

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 05:38 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~Sorry I haven't posted guys, I've been studying for exams. Please post in past tense instead of present tense, eg: instead of saying "James goes into the store" say "James went into the store."

J.D slung her bag over her back as she entered the space-craft. She scanned the mysterious group of faces. "Okay boys, I'm your leader, J.D Tourmac. You know we're all here to investigate strange heat blasts from this distant planet, and since we didn't have time to train I leave you with these words of wisdom. One: Stick to the group. Two: Stay calm and think fast. And three: No one tries to be a hero. Lets get to it!" she ordered. She sat down at her desk and pushed many brightly coloured buttons. The ship rumbelled to life as fire ignited from it's engine.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:42 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~By the way, we don't know anything about these Aliens and Predators fighting on this planet, we're there to investigate strange happenings.~

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:47 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

***I guess this means me and Reilly finally got our orders. One question: What's Tourmac's rank? My guy, 'Dozer, is straight Gung-ho Military 100% Colonial Marine, so I gotta know your rank so he knows what to call you. Thanks.***

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 05:19 AM
Capt.JK

"Yo, Tourmac!" 'Dozer bellowed, his deep base voice filling the length of the ship. "We gonna nap on this li'l trip, or do we get to stay awake. I hate them damn hyper sleeps. Feel like a dog sh*t in my mouth when I wake up."

***Hey, since you started this little jaunt through space, exactly what year is it?***

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 05:35 AM