KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » xmen vs dragon ball z

xmen vs dragon ball z
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
They can't even SEE the Z members, nevermind hit them.

And that's not just idle speculation.

"They're gone! They--"
"They're moving at super speed, idiot. Feel; their chi."

This happens during the Saiyan Saga, when all of the Z-warriors were pitifully week compared to their later versions, and they were already to fast to see. Hard for the telepaths to "shut down" their enemies minds when the Z-Warriors could take them out before they even realized that they were in danger, wouldn't it?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 10:46 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

all of the zmembers can move faster, WAY faster than light. in the first or second episode raddits moved faster than light, and he is useless compared to the rest of the guys, like realy realy realy useless.

but dbz is still gay

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:00 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Considering your ignorance, im not suprised.

thanks for bringing me back to the topic, dont bother judging me if you havent even read my earlier posts, i was joking through all of it -_-bringing me back to my earlier post, ignorance IS bliss

anyway, as crazyspinz mentioned dbz is crap

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:01 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REKLIS

Dbz isn't gay, the people who do the voices and translations make it look really gay. You gotta watch dbz unedited in japanese with subtitles, its really really good then. I also recommend watching the dbz movies because they are action packed. Movie #8 is my favorite it has some of the best action in it. Goku, vegeta, gohan, adult trunks and piccolo take on Brolly - the 'real' legendary super sayain jin.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 02:21 AM
REKLIS is currently offline Click here to Send REKLIS a Private Message Find more posts by REKLIS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
all of the zmembers can move faster, WAY faster than light. in the first or second episode raddits moved faster than light, and he is useless compared to the rest of the guys, like realy realy realy useless.

but dbz is still gay

No they cant. light moves at 186,000 m/s and dont be to quick to say raddizcould cuss piccole said so. the reason is if that true how come goku was unable to move that fast when nabba was killing his friends becauseby the time goku got to earth a few of the z-fighters were stil alive and that being the case he could have saved there lives in nothing short of a heart beat. but by the time he got there the only people alve were krillin and gohan. also go doesnt telerport he moves at sper speed like vegita said goku even said the transmetion allowed hm to move at 200,000 m/s when he came to earth after the freeza saga.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 02:58 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

so in short the z fighter probably move at the speed of lightening with is 93,000 m/s

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:02 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
Originally posted by REKLIS
Dbz isn't gay, the people who do the voices and translations make it look really gay. You gotta watch dbz unedited in japanese with subtitles, its really really good then. I also recommend watching the dbz movies because they are action packed. Movie #8 is my favorite it has some of the best action in it. Goku, vegeta, gohan, adult trunks and piccolo take on Brolly - the 'real' legendary super sayain jin.

the first ones i ever saw were the japanese unedited versions, they sucked imo, the edited american versions just gave crap a whole new meaning

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:13 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

the greatest weakness of the z fighters s the take for evry powering up only to lose that power up in a few min

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:14 AM
supremthor

Silversurferis,flash,morg ,and etc are fasterthen goku

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:18 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

No they aren't. You're a moron. Goku can move anywhere instantly, via instant transmission.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:39 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

yes goku even said the instant transmission made him move at 200,000 m/s I didnt say it goku did

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:41 AM
jinzin

who the hell is nabba? do you mean Nappa? lol. Um yeah Goku can cross entire galaxies in a few moments using his instant transmission (ENTIRE GALAXIES) so he can movie faster than light, and why are you refering to such an early dbz saga? They are 800x faster and stronger by the end of the series anyway. I'm a huge fan and follower of both comics and dbz and comparing dbz to 70% of the rest of the regular comic world is like comparing Goldberg to mini me....after he's been kicked in the nuts.......it just isn't right.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:54 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol you crack me up Nataku. The x-men looking around in confusion while their teammates explode, I don't know why but that just sounds funny.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:01 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by supremthor
blahblahblahif that true how come goku was unable to move that fast when nabba was killing his friends blahblahblah

Because the writing od DBZ is crap. The sooner you can wrap your mind around that, the better. You know how when Piccolo grabs Nappa's tail, he moves so fast that he seems to dematerialize and rematerialize behind Nappa? And you know how Goku, who was vastly faster and stronger than Piccolo by that point, never moved that fast when he was rushing to save his friends? Yeh.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 02:42 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

Ok dbz wins but they still suck.

Superheroes and dbz characters just cant be compared...so stop comparing them!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:09 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
Because the writing od DBZ is crap. The sooner you can wrap your mind around that, the better. You know how when Piccolo grabs Nappa's tail, he moves so fast that he seems to dematerialize and rematerialize behind Nappa? And you know how Goku, who was vastly faster and stronger than Piccolo by that point, never moved that fast when he was rushing to save his friends? Yeh.

good point, imo what people see as "instant transmission" is just really lazy animation (like when they use simple lines as punches.....-_-)

dave pretty much hit it on the spot though, will people ever stop mixing anime and comics and just leave them at least remotely close to their own genre's

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:21 PM
supremthor

thats true one min they're said to be able to move faster then lght the next they cant move that fast to save a life.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 01:52 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by 28Dave37
Ok dbz wins but they still suck.

Superheroes and dbz characters just cant be compared...so stop comparing them!

YES FINALY

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 02:33 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I am not sure but are you all just talking about the rather bad anime of DBZ you seriously should read the Mangas they are awesome. And Goku can Telepot everywhere after the Freezer Saga before he is just rather fast, and the DBZ earth is pretty big too so he needed some time to come to the scene of the fight . I think DB characters could beat the X-Men easyly, and most time there are just two arguments for the X-Men first their Telepaths and second Phönix, but why does that never seem to help them in the comics is Xavier just to lazy to use his powers so that his X-Men don't have to die, I really don't understand that they have the mos powerful Telepaths in the world and they still have to fight losers like Sabretooth, I mean just one thought of Jean and he will never look at anyone bad again (or talk or remember who he is or move or be alive or whatever).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:36 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
George74

Goku at SSJ 4 could probably take all of them on his own and if not, with the help of Vegeta of Gohan.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 07:00 PM
George74 is currently offline Click here to Send George74 a Private Message Find more posts by George74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote