KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey

Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

( i was thinking drace and hermionie?? i mean i know it sounds wrong and all but it would be good because then everyone would be angry at her and how she would deal with that once they found out??) post later on this morning...promise

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:30 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Baaaaaad idea.... Its crazy, Hermione never liked Draco! Never been even close to liking him! He hates them all... Even if Hermione has a crush on him, which would never happen I gurantee, Theres no point of having a crush on him, he cant change from Bad too Good in one year. Itll be Stupid)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:33 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

( ok if you say so. it was just an idea that i was putting past you)( i mean i would of likes them to get together, but never mind then)(we would of had them break up and harry and ron beating him up for hurting her or something.)(never min)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:39 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Its just that it makes no sense...)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:41 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

( yea but thats what JK needs to have in her books, something no one really saw coming.....ohh forget it you don't want it. so who do you want to get together then?) hey and also do you have the tool bar things at the bottom and top of your page which you can go into different forums?? mine aint there...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:44 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Dont mean to be rude or butting in or anything, but I really like spidergrl's Darco+Hermoine idea)

The trio quickly found themselves an empty compartment and sat down, shutting the door with a swift thud. Harry couldn't wait to get to school and restart up DA. He enjoyed it last year, and this year would maost likely be even better since he wouldn't need to worry about getting caught.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:11 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

( thanks Guardian Rikku, I really want them to get together - even as i said i wouldn't mind even if they broke up but i want to see some conflict....hehehe)

Harry knew this this year had to look up compeared to last year, with everything at the Ministy and sirius, Harry still couldn't bring himself to thinking about that. He looked up as he heard people walking by, and to his surprise someone stopped out side there compartment and opened the door. What Harry wasn't expecting was for Cho to walk in the door.
She just stood there for awhile stearing at Harry.
"Can I umm talk to you for a minute please harry" She asked
"Ahh, yea sure" Harry stood up and made his way out side the compartment.
They stood outside, neither of them talking to each other, not knowing what to say. Harry was the one who broke the silence.
"So what did you want to talk to me about" He asked

10 minutes passed and finally Harry came back inside and sat down again. Hermionie and Ron staired at him, obviously wanting to know what she wanted.
"So......What did she want" Ron asked, acting like this was going to make his day.
"Well......

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:27 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Its just... Unreal? How could Drako change that much to like Hermione? Hermione purely hates him, He keeps on calling her a mudblood and stuff... BUt it could work out if he made a potion so she liked him... THen after that, nobody would beileve her it was a potion and stuff... It would totaly change her personality for week, acting rude to Harry and ROn...)

*Hem Hem* "Well.." repeated Harry "She wanted to say sorry for last year..." answered Harry. "She totally dissed you out of your date mate!" said Ron "Did you forgive her?" he asked "Well... Efcours..." replied Harry. "Hey the food trolly!" said Ron in a happy voice. "Something you can never live without" said Ron and Harry together laughing. They bought loads and loads of diffrent kind of candy "Wow.. Feese, Vew Handys, Ave vevy gewd!" said Ron his mouth filled with candy...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 02:14 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(So what? I read that you *claimed* you we're a good fanfic writer...a true fanfic writer is open to ideas of new writing ways and able AND willing to try them. Hmpf.)

Hermoine looked at Ron with disgust. "Please, Ronald, don't talk with your mouth full!" She pleaded, opening a book entitled 'The Witch's Way' by Floriana Gornett. Ron rolled his eyes and swallowed. "Hermoine, HOW many books didnt you read this summer?" He asked. "Oh? About....I dont now, 10 maybe..." She said before burying herself in the book yet again.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 02:46 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(And a great Fanfic writer writes something that makes sense!!! Tell me how could a death eater change in one year to an Auror? Same thing with Draco and Hermione!)

Both Ron and Harry giggled at the answer. "Well better her then me..." said Ron. Harry laughed at the answer. "Laugh all you can, but its time to put on the school robes" said Hermione. The trio with great diffucilty got their school robes out of their luggages and put them on. " I wonder whos going to be the Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher this year..." said Harry curiously "With all that has been going on... It could be santa cluase!" said Hermione "Whos Santa CLause?" asked Ron curiously as well. "Oh nothing, you werent born in a family which celebrates New Years with Santa Clause..." muttered Hermione.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 02:55 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Yeah well it seems to make perfect sense to me and spidergrl.)

Harry shook his head. Her stared out the window, filled with more happiness then ever. He had even forgotten the dread that had lived in the pit of his stomach ever since Sirius had 'dissapeared' beneath that veil.

The train now rumbled noisily along the country side, and soon into mountainous regions. He knew that they must be getting closer to the castle he quite frankly called home. This was reasonable, seeing as Harry spent most of the year at Hogwarts.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 03:03 AM
spidergrl
Living

(yea makes perfect sence to us two. a true writer can write about anything that is put infront of them. they are diverse and can manage anything, and any herdle....this is one of them!!)

Soon the train came to a halt and they were there, I was home Harry thought. He always love the feeling which came to him when he knew that he would soon be in his 4 post bed in the boys dormatary like usual. It was his home, and he would rather be there then no other place.
Everyone started to pile out and Harry soon heard another familiar voice calling out for the new years at Hogwarts. He hardly had to look up, because right infront of him was Hagrid. Hagrid looked down at him, like a father would and soon Harry was lost in a huge hug.
"Great to see ya harry, great to see you" Thats all he could manage, as great tears fall and they were rain drops to Harry.
"Great to see you too hagrid, and its great to be back" He turned away and made his way back to Hermionie and Ron. They soon had to leave him to, as they had last minute duties to do. Harry was left alone, and made his way over to the rest of the 6 years.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 07:39 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Exactly!)

Harry ended up in a horseless carrage (Although he could see the so called 'horses) with Ginny, Luna, and Neville. The group was silent the whole ride, and when they got out, Ginny rushed off to a group of fifth years, neville hung back with Seamus, and Luna drifted off alone. Harry made his way through the crowds, who were filing into the Great Hall for the everdesired welcoming feast. Not 5 minutes after he sat, Ron and Hermoine joined him.

Dumbledore stood to give his yearly welcoming speech, which would follow with food.

"Another year at Hogwarts..." He began, smiling at them all.

(I now, sorting. But it would be easier just to skip it and pretend they just finished sorting laughing out loud )

made by lana

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:11 PM
spidergrl
Living

(sori so short, got friend over)

And this year is like none other, this year is different, but I will tell you all about that later. Since the sorting has been done i think we are only left with eating. And with that he clapped his hands and magical plates appered filled with heaps of food. Harry dug in like he hadn't eaten for weeks.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:42 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((Sorry mines short, I'm busy laughing out loud Sneaking on here real quick))

Hermoine laughed at something Parvati had whispered to her, then returned to her plate full of mashed potatos, butered bread, fried tomatoes, and chicken. Ron also was devouring his food as if he were a starving wolf.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Well youc an write it, but I would just not write, and wait till that parts over. Thats cuz 1) Not interesting 2) Doesnt make sense. I cant write something that I am not interested in, or something that I am forced to do, and I just want the story to make perfect sense)

"Fewd! Gewd!" said Ron as his mouth was as always, stuffed with food. "You dont care about the home elfes right! Thats why I made a book about.." started Hermione "Spew!?!?!" said Harry and Ron together looking at Hermione "You made a book about S.P.E.W???" They reasked again. "Well yeah... I mean..." said Hermione as she took out a large book, with thousands of pages in it, it was made of parchments. "I just need to get it illustrated... And well published..." "Hermione... Who would want to read a book about... Spew?" said Ron laughing. "Well for your information, it had kept me busy all year! Like what did both of youd do this summer!?!?!" answered Hermione. "Well... I..." said Ron as he remembered himself relaxing... "I kept intact with Remus, then I always watched the news to see how Voldemort was dong... Hes as always... Already killed 10 muggels.. Otherwise theres not much to do with Dursleys..." said Harry.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 12:27 AM
monkeyspoon

This is quite good. You guys should get together and publish a book.

the all omniscient monkey

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 12:37 AM
monkeyspoon is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyspoon a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyspoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

(Well, we'll see what happens later on in the story. You never know what might happen. and If Hermionie and Draco get together for a little bit then you can just not write then, and me and Guardian_Rikku
will carry it on, Like true writers would.)

Harry gave a checky smile across to Ron as to say that he had fun with Dudley this summer.
They finished there Dinner awhile later and waited for Dumbledor to stand up, no sooner had Harry thought about that, it happened.
"So as i said before in my quick introductions, its good to see some familar faces" He looked around the room and smiled at all the tables. "First I would like to welcome you all back and same to our teachers." He finished and everyone clapped. Harry looked up at the table to see all the teachers, except for the DADA teacher. I think that everyone was wondering the same thing, who was their new Teacher.
"With out further due, I would like to introduce you to your new defence against the dark arts teacher. Would everyone please put your hands together for your new Defence Against the Dark Arts Teacher, Professor.......

(I was thinking about Mr Weasley?? Just a thought. Strange but funny!!)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:42 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Good, so you go ahead and write.)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:51 AM
spidergrl
Living

(does it look like draco and hermionie are together now?? NOPE. so i don't got a prob with you writing, we prob won't even make them get together, lets jus see what happens) k?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:57 AM