KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey

Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(<tidus> stop being so sour. Sheesh!)

(Mr. Weasly? nah, we doesnt really teach, but it is funny laughing out loud How about a random person?)

*skipping ahead for the moment till we get a DADA teacher*

"And it is to my delight that we will have optional DA meetings. If you want more information, I would suggest asking Harry potter, Ronald Weasley, or Hermoine Granger." said Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling at the trio, everyones eyes glued on them for the moment.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 02:07 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

(talk about it, ok we'll decied later about the DADA)

Harry and hermionie just smiled politley at the everyone stairing at them, but i think Ron was taking it all in. He was smiling wide and waving at everyong like he was a celebraty. A look from malfoy indacated that no Slytherine's were going to be joining the DA. Suddenly a clap started up and everyone started to stand. They were all chearing at Harry, what the hell he thought to him self. One person yelled out 'Way to go Harry in the Ministary, and sorry about that guy Siruis' Harry felt a ping in his eye and knew that everything had changed. He really was home.....

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:14 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Harry nodded. However he really hadnt wish that one boy reminded him of Sirius. He had guilt in his chest, and it covered him. He remembered about Sirius... The good days... As a few tears ran down his cheek... "Hey Harry are you ok?" asked ROn as he saw Harrys tears. "Yeah yeah, just got something in my eye" lied Harry as he wiped away the tears.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:23 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((Ok, maybe someone really clumsy? He could be like a clown ^^ :lolsmile)

Ron grew slightly jelous about the cheering for Harry until someone down their table shouted his name. His grin grew wider, if that was possible.

Soon the feast ended, and everyone filed upstairs to the Gryffindor common room. Hermoine stepped in front of the painting of the fat lady and said, "Whomping Willow"

The gryffindors seperated, boys going to the right to their dorms, girl to the left (or switch, whatever lol). Harry sat on his four poster bed, grinning at Ron. "Wanna help me plan the first DA class?" ask Harry, and Ron agreed right away.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:24 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((Sorry we like posted at the smae time))

made by lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:27 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

((But I posted first... HEheheh... All the days of posting had payed off by pushing the sumbit reply button faster...))

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:30 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

( ok i mean no offence to you <Tidus>, but harry hasn't showed nay emotion over anything in this whole fricken series, i don't think that he's gona start now)(yea a clown lol)

They sat on harry's bed, talking about different spells and different things they should do this year untill it was very late.
They said good night and Harry climbed into his bed, and lay there thinking about everything. He thought about his parents, god father, the Dursley's and about what they said when he was gone........everything was right........everything was perfect...........and with that harry drifted off to sleep....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:33 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((Really))

Harry awoke to sun in his face. He got dressed quickly, and ran down to breakfast. Hermoine and Ron sat with a large group of students, new and old. They were answering questions about DA. Harry sat and soon found himself being pressed for info as well.

made by lana

Last edited by momoko on Dec 3rd, 2004 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:41 AM
spidergrl
Living

^^ people. story.........

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:44 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Thats cuz nobody very close to him died, and he did have emotions! Anger? You call that emotion you know...)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:56 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Bleh)

Hermoine nearly spit out her pumpkin juice when she realized the time. "Guys, we're going to be late for Transfiguration!" She sputtered, grabbing hold of Ron and Harry's wrists and pushing their way through crowds.

*Few mins later*

"Everyone, pay attention!" Said the strict Professor McGonagal. "I will inform you all that shorty we shall begin learning Apparating and Disapparating. For now we shall..." But Harry zoned out after that. He was busy trying to think of yet more DA lessons.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:57 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
(Thats cuz nobody very close to him died, and he did have emotions! Anger? You call that emotion you know...)

(YEAH but he didnt really CRY))

made by lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:57 AM
spidergrl
Living

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>

ok <Tidus>, you asked for it.............

Jk has made Harry into to much of a superman and it sucks. No one close to him has died.........well lets see...........theres a small thing called......... HIS FRICKEN PARENTS AND HIS GOD FATHER THAT HE WAS GOING TO LIVE WITH !! But not <Tidus> no one he loves has ever died. yes anger is an emotion, but its the only emotion that JK seems to know how to write about. Harry has never cried over anything and i think that its bu11 sh1t. he needs to show some emotion .......

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 04:02 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

quote:
Originally posted by spidergrl
ok <Tidus>, you asked for it.............

Jk has made Harry into to much of a superman and it sucks. No one close to him has died.........well lets see...........theres a small thing called......... HIS FRICKEN PARENTS AND HIS GOD FATHER THAT HE WAS GOING TO LIVE WITH !! But not <Tidus> no one he loves has ever died. yes anger is an emotion, but its the only emotion that JK seems to know how to write about. Harry has never cried over anything and i think that its bu11 sh1t. he needs to show some emotion .......

eek! Nice.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 04:04 AM
spidergrl
Living

Thank you........ *spidergrl takes a bow*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 04:08 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

*Claps* laughing out loud

made by lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 04:15 AM
spidergrl
Living

Roses start flying onto the stage. *spidergrl keeps on bowing*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 04:18 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

laughing out loud Ok back to the story

made by lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:46 PM
spidergrl
Living

(ohhh right confused sorry. Right my turn im taking it...)

Potter.......Potter!! someone was calling his name, and soon enough he was snapped back into relatity. He looked up and relised that Professor McGonagal was standing infront of him, stairing. The bazzar thing was that there was no one else in the room.
"Potter, I would apprehiate it if you waited till another class to day dream in. As i've said before that i will do all I can to helo you be an auror but if you day dream and not pay attension in my class i don't know if i can be bothered." She finished.
"Im sorry Professor, It won't happen again, I promise. And with that he grabbed his bag and his books and headed off to his next class, DADA.

He went to their class and knocked on the door and walked in. Everyone was already seated and all staired at him as he walked in and took a seat next to Ron, who looked gloomy.
"Whats up Ron" Harry asked, and then turned to the front to see his answer. Up the front was Professor Snape, and he had an evil smile.
"Well, well, well Potter. It's lovely of you to FINALLY join us. 30 points from gryffindor for being late, and untidy. You also don't have you books out, another 10 points from Gryffindor" And with that he continued the class.
Harry's temper had flown up in that 20 seconds and he looked over to Ron and he had also had the anger.
"Why does he have to be like that and why the hell is he taking us for DADA. Wheres Professor...." Harry didn't need to finish his question, because Ron already started.
"He's a greesy nose, selfish, two faced.............and he should be related to Draco in away. He's sick, Professor...." Ron didn't get to finish either as Snape was infront of them.
"Interupting my class again are we?? Potter......... Weashley!! 20 points each from Gryffindo from disrupting my teaching, now pay attension."
Ron and Harry were fuming for the remainder of the lesson until it was over, where they gladly were the first one's out. They made their way into the great hall, to talk about their morning over lunch!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 11:57 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hermoine met up with them in the Great Hall for lunch. They began dissing Snape, about how unfair he was today. Harry, after finishing his grilled cheese sandwhich, sat back, arms folded. "I can't believe he's outr teacher!" He said with anger.

Ron nodded. "Yeah! And who's teaching Potions now? Guh..." He pretended to busy himself with his food, because just that moment, Snape swept past the trio, moving swiftly towards the Professor's table to eat his own lunch. "This really bites..." Ron added a moment later.

Harry turned to Hermoine, who had been quiet this whole time. "Mione, whats up?" He asked.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 05:39 PM