KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (122): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

(OOC: JP what is it that clarion, or yourself, finds wrong about Marcus trying to install some confidence into Vilpa, cause that was the only reason why he said it so loud, to make sure vilpa noticed that marcus wanted the other masters to hear it? It has nothing to to do with showing off how good my padawan is)

"No Delfedd I haven't heard of you."

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:21 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Hm. I guess i really haven't made much of a reputation for myself (even tho i did take it). I expect more will know about me.

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:23 AM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(Ooc: sorry haven't looked at your sheet yet and Marcus doesn't care too much for renegades just ask Xeth and Roan)

"You seem like a strong and decent lad however. We need all the jedi we can find in these troubled times even if they do not wish to accept the will of the council totaly."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:26 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

(I think renegades just don't like you, Marcus, xcept for Xeth)

(Dreams, using a point on it)

Gallagher opens his eyes to observe everyone physically, rather than mentally, then casts his gaze over to Jelena.

"I take it you find Xeth, Clarion, and Delfedd a tad beyond your tastes?"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:26 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(well right back at them back Alka very rough start with Xeth tho)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:27 AM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

What? I'm afraid I don't know what you're taling about sir

Last edited by Delfedd on Jan 4th, 2005 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:27 AM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(Nope not a renagade, Straight up type A adventurer, thats why I was incharge of the mission.)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:30 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

(wait... i don't know your name amending it)

Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Tpt is Roan, and I'm a nice guy, right Marcus? big grin )

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Trorn (an Acolyte, after all) is sensing a certain amount of tension in this room...

"So, what do you make of this business then?" he asks, in the hope of getting you all distracted by complaining about the real enemy.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Um... its all rather confusing. I mean... pirates? the techno union? it just doesn't make sense.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:32 AM
Fire

"It is all highly suspicious and it could cause great harm to the republic"

"I never suspected Balek to attack Jedi in republic space, the forces behind this are very determined"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:33 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Strange stuff, We find out that pirates are being mind controled then come back to find that much more is going on here.... Don't know what to make of it..."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:33 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Yes, Xeth informed me of this. Perhaps there is another player in this masive game of holo chess

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:36 AM
Fire

"Well the only clear indication we have know is the VP of the Techno Union. But I see no motivation in this for him so chances are indeed great there are more."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:37 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~I'll use instincts Ush.~

Dan Peacebringer had just awakened in his quarters.He got ready and walked to where the other jedi were discussing the situation that Dan knew little of.
He payed his respect to each jedi in turn before speaking.
"May someone please inform me of this task I am about to participate in?I feel that I will be able to serve the council better if I knew the situation."

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:50 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

OOC were not sure if ur a jedi or renegade.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 02:17 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

(I'm a jedi knight.my profiles on the archive.)

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 02:47 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Clarion nods her head at Xeth as a greeting. She also stands off to one side observing.

(Fire baby, just Clarions way hun no offense meant. wink )

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:12 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad found himself looking at Xeth. Minding the "Jedi" manners he walked up and held out a hand "VLad Shafran!" introduced thyself Vlad.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:57 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote